• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Bot] (Beta) DungeonBuddy - A Dungeon bot.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by highvoltz, Jul 6, 2012.

1. highvoltz

highvoltz Well-Known Member

Which dungeon was this?

2. fancyfanta

fancyfanta New Member

blackrock cavern. if im not wrong. and Dund Buddy works perfect. No issue on that.
      edit. it was `throne of the tides`.

3. Jtisback

Jtisback New Member

Dungeon Buddy isn't letting me add the name of the 2nd bot into the party window. when I set bot 1 to leader I then try to enter the name of bot 2 but the box won't allow me to type the name. Has anyone else hadd this problem? If so how did you fix it?

4. botorific

botorific New Member

Check for spaces before and after the name of your party member. One member per line...and are all of you members regular names? Like no "?`??" or alt-code letters.

Others fixed issues when that field was entirely disabled by reinstalling.net framework -look a few pages backon this thread that may help.

5. botorific

botorific New Member

I'm finding the bots pass on loot by letting the roll expire. It's annoying that it makes each loot last as long as possible. Not sure if that is normal or not - that may be why people complain...

Not sure about the AFK stuff could be a lot of things. Loading tiles, waiting for the tank, or some glitch. Sometimes the bot needs a push to get over whatever virtual hump it's stuck on. Not what you wanna hear. Best to be nearby where you can glance at the action.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2012
    6. botorific

botorific New Member

Stonecore issues persist. I think my lady azil kill earlier in the week was lucky, but I swear it was running from gravity wells, downing adds, and dodging meteors. Now they just eat it all and wipe. Always skips slabhide...but since I wipe often the team kills him on the run back to the final boss.

7. botorific

botorific New Member

Had good results with vortex pinnacle with exception of last boss. "waiting for party members to get closer"...everyone is there waiting. Resolved my manually pulling the boss. 1 run of halls of origination was successful with some wipes at the spores / nymphs / lashers. Of course equipping panda greens helps out a bit! :)

8. botorific

botorific New Member

Starting to wonder how much the party comp affects success with this bot...

If people want to use this, help yourselves out with heavier classes.

I run with druid tank, druid heals, druid rdps, shadow priest, and warlock...because those were the 80's I had on my accounts.

If I had more flexibility I would definitely have mail and plate in there. I would survive more fire the bot should be avoiding.

9. botorific

botorific New Member

Earlier I suggested combat looter...can't recommend anymore. It screws with movement and casting. It looks very botish if you are in a group with other non bots. Lots of stuttering to reach the corpse. When I post issues here additional plugins that might affect the bot are turned off to eliminate them as the likely cause.

10. kavlantis

kavlantis New Member

When i dies in the dungeons in Zul drak (lich king dungeons, cant remember names, its the one that you need to go some stairs to enter the instance.) it has path finding issues to get back into the instances.

11. kavlantis

kavlantis New Member

Gundrak dungeon pathing is messed up so badly, bot can never ever manage to complete a dungeon or even follow the tank. They keep failing on the bridges and water.

Also when it dies it can never find its way back to the dungeon.

Most likely it has to do that the tanks follow a weird route in that dungeon.

12. kavlantis

kavlantis New Member

Another problem that comes almost all the time.
      When the leader is about to enter an instance it says, switching to dungeonbuddy and it keeps saying that message over and over again.
      If you restart HB it goes back to normal.
      It will how ever present the same problem on the next dungeon que.

13. highvoltz

I can't fix the mesh issues, Please report them here. . http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...tion-mesh-errors-problems-post-them-here.html

14. highvoltz

Could you attach a log of this?

15. highvoltz

The avoiding issues can be caused by combat routine ( I only use singular) or plugins that take too long to execute logic before handing control back to the bot. A log might help. As for skipping Slabhide, it happens when he's flying around and not at his landing spot when the team passes it?

16. kavlantis

kavlantis New Member

NVM.

Here you go.

Attached Files:

17. 身体爱你心爱她

身体爱你心爱她 New Member

18. botorific

botorific New Member

Exactly on slabhide.

As for the question of CRs, I use singular exclusively. I have subbed in CLU with ok results, but it's inconsistent. Like no way can I use it on the tank. I always wind up going back to pure singular for everyone.

I suspected plugins too, so I switched to running only stock that come with the bot.

Currently running 4 of the group on 1 physical machine using VMs, and one on a separate machine (non VM). But I have tested with 1 instance each on standard win7 boxes, 1 toon per computer. Results are the same - so I don't think it's an issue of computer power either.

Never got you that log - I'll pull that next time I get in there just to eliminate any possibility of it being something else...but like I said, I'm running stock whenever I experience problems like this.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
    19. highvoltz

[12:43:06.033 D] System.AccessViolationException: Could not read bytes from 00FE9EFA [299]!
      I can't explain this error but I wonder why are you running Mixed Bot with party bot and Dungeonbuddy? There was a misconception passed around in this thread that Party Bot is needed to queue and clear dungeons with a pre-formed party. I haven't tested Dungonbuddy with Mixed bot in awhile but testing it now; if I find any issues I'll fix it.

20. kavlantis

kavlantis New Member

i just followed soulravagers guide.

What would you recommend to use to have 2 raf accounts join a dungeon with out monitoring?