• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Bot] (Beta) DungeonBuddy - A Dungeon bot.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by highvoltz, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Booty

Booty New Member

Hey ;)

i have problems with looting i want to Farm Wool cloth in Shadowfang keep it works pretty good but the bot is to fast with looting he want to loot and in the same moment he runs away so the character for a short time he kneel sometime it works sometime it didnt work and he didnt reset the instance for low level farming :/
      Also i have an question is there any setting for wool farming that the boss kills more trash?

or are there extra profiles for instance farming with Dungeonbuddy for wool farming?

Last edited: Jan 28, 2013
    2. botorific

botorific New Member

I can confirm this one. Seems like the looters stop early to go catch up with the tank. They just need to delay maybe 250ms longer before interrupting the loot.

3. Depetrify

Depetrify New Member

It technically kills the last boss in Heillfire Ramparts second to last, and I guess you wrote in a bypass to not make it leave the dungeon right there , so it goes to the last boss, which is actually not the last boss, and after completing just AFKs.

4. Depetrify

Depetrify New Member

In Blood Furnace if theres a wipe the tank will often try to run back via the "shortcut" that is only unlocked once you complete the dungeon, so you can run out the front. (the passage on the east side)

5. alexz3

alexz3 New Member

In Vault of Mysteries LFR, at Elegon, it keeps running to the Boss when the platform dissapears, thus causing a very stupid death :)

How to avoid this ?

6. alexz3

alexz3 New Member

And another question, my bot never rolls on loots (even with all options turned on in autoequip + bot features).

How do you enable this properly ?

thanks

7. grizzle

grizzle New Member

I hope this is the correct place to post. If this is the bot that comes preinstalled into Honorbuddy by default, can I turn loot mode off? The bot stays to loot the chest until the loot time passes, and that is pretty annoying. Also, sometimes, in MoP dungeos ( dunno about low lvl ones ) the bot won't start moving, so I have to do it for him.
      These are pretty much the only issues I have encountered thus far.

8. highend

highend Member

An option to not loot bosses (at all) and | or their chests would be very appreciated...

9. Conman3030

Conman3030 New Member

I have an issue running Halls of Lightning Inst. The bot tends to wait until certain mobs are in a certain area (walking down the ramp to a platform) only issue is while it is waiting for the mob to get to the platform, it keeps on running back and forth down a cleared path until that specific mob gets to the platform.. Pretty bottish... (Running solo).

Also is there a way for me to set what vendor he goes to? It always brings me to a vendor without mail and never seems to send out mail. Just stops when it has no more inv instead of mailing...

10. hardo

hardo New Member

Hi Highvolts,

First Report:

Summary: There must be a problem with the Profile, because the toon is direktly running in direktion of the end boss. This is not possible because the door is close. The Bot had to run to the left for the first boss.
      Class:Warrior
      CustomClass:protection
      Role:leader
      Queue Type: random MOP
      Party Mode: none
      Dungeon: Jadetemple

Secound report:
      Summary: I use dungeonbuddy in a group of 5 bots. The Problem starts with the SECOUND instance. Every toons runs good besides the healer. As healer I use a resto shaman. The first instance works good, but when joining the Secound instance it does nothing. After a HB restart it works. I can t say if it is a problem with DB or a problem with HB.
      Class:shaman
      CustomClass:restro
      Role:follower
      Queue Type: random MOP
      Party Mode: none
      Dungeon: every dungeon

11. Depetrify

Depetrify New Member

Its not mailing runecloth even though it says it should in the force mail thing and all the bot settings are right.

its not mailing ore or anything either

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
    12. Depetrify

Depetrify New Member

In Underbog it often gets stuck behind a piller in the water after Ghaz'an

13. facelolface

facelolface New Member

ID just like to start and say that this is one of the best made botbases i have found out there. With that beeing said iv got a request :) I use the botbase to farm valorpoints in scenarios, specificly the arena of annihilation since its short and got no bugs what so ever. The only problem i find is that at stage 4 the bot wants to target the add, batu, If you could make the bot target the main boss, Chagan Firehoof, instead that would be great! I have done this on multiple toons so i know its not the CC or some bug with the class overall. Thank you in advance // facelolface

14. 23051602

23051602 New Member

There is a scenario .cs file. You can change that in there yourself.

15. Nexmodria

Nexmodria New Member

So i set my priest as healer, but it only target mobs and don't do anything. Any help?

16. botorific

botorific New Member

When I run AoA scenario, the "bang the gong" interact is not consistent. Bots randomly run for the door door banging it. Do you see the same behavior?

17. botorific

botorific New Member

Would you be interested in sharing your changes? Perhaps a thread could get started here for custom scripts that people could submit their changes.

Besides the odd target change, I haven't been able to accomplish much in the way of improvement.

18. botorific

botorific New Member

How do you guys run your 3 bots scenarios with dungeon buddy? Do you set up the same way as a 5 man?

I have a few problems, not sure if it's related to scenario script issues or the nature of scenarios itself.

For example:

In AoA it's as if the DB "tank role" - leader isn't recognized. My spriest and boomkin want to pull while me ret pally seems to be slow on the uptake.

Party composition...

Spec prot on my pally is fail. He's expecting heals that aren't coming - because I don't have a defined healer in a group...

Does any one slot a healer in the 3 man group or do you just slot all DPS and cross your fingers with defensive cool downs and self heals?

Slotting heals seems like it would drag out fights - and using this to farm valor...we want these done as fast as possible.

If I go all DPS it is hit or miss for survivability. My ret pally self heals properly. Boomkin check. Spriest will not for some stupid reason.

I'm considering going party bot or trying something else for scenarios.

My team has randomly stopped accepting group and queue yet again. Trying to figure out the formula for resetting this. It was rolling really nicely as of late.

Time to dump all the items in my bags perhaps - not sure why that seems to be the fix usually...but it is what it is.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
    19. botorific

botorific New Member

Did you change spec after HB loaded? If so you need to restart HB to pick up the change. Is healer set as the priests role on the dungeon finder WoW interface?

Your priest set to follower, named a leader, and party mode on? (if you are running in a pre defined group)

My experience with priest (spriest) in DB had been a little shaky - I think priests need some over due attention.

Just look at the small sample of CRs available for the class. I use pasteurs CR he's done a pretty good job! But again, I can only speak for spriest ATM.

20. botorific

botorific New Member

Another thing that would help. What group composition was/is DB developed with?

4 cloth wearing toons and a bear tank is liable to be less effective than say all mail and plate - at least as far as survivability goes prior to gearing at that level.

I have been running with 2 cloths and 3 leather - they did pretty good. Those were the classes I wanted to level.

BUT I think the DB experience could have been easier on me with mail and plate wearers.