• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Bot] Fpsware's LazyBoxer - RAF the way it was meant to be

Discussion in 'Archives' started by fpsware, Jun 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. fpsware

fpsware Community Developer

Sorry guys my computer died last week. Given my work schedule at the moment its taken a considerably amount of time to get it fixed.

I'm aware this build does not compile with the latest release of HB. I'll upload a new build in the next 8-10 hours.

2. y2krazy

y2krazy Community Developer

No worries. Thanks for the update and sorry for your loss. Hope it wasn't too expensive. ;)

3. fpsware

New build uploaded.

4. gongmonk

gongmonk New Member

Hi, I started using this after HB took out quest bot, when using your LazyBoxer my slave doesn't auto turn in quest or pick it up. Have you notice this issue?

5. nooblet

nooblet Active Member

It's not showing up in my bot list :(

nvm got it

6. fpsware

Some of you may have noticed I'm not answering your questions, if you read the very first post you'll see why!

7. botorific

botorific New Member

Got a priest that won't mount up, just stutters. Throws stucks too.

My pally partner works just fine tho.

Gonna try a different routine tomorrow and I'll post the log with singular if behavior still exists.

Now I'm seeing what ppl are complaining about with movement issues. "Ticking". Odd.

8. yajinni

yajinni New Member

The SVN of this doesnt work... is this being no longer supported?

9. fpsware

Sorry I am yet to update the information in the first post.

I have recently relocated the SVN to another server.

I'll update the SVN details as soon as I am available.

10. Characture

Characture New Member

Testing it now. Level 46 priest and level 45 paladin RAF using Kicks profile's also.

First two quests done - good start. Hand in, pick ups and reward selection done. Assists with combat, simultaneous mounting and good following. Kick's routines are taking care of the move complicated quest mechanics and the alt is just taking the credit.

Well, it didn't get very far. As stated by botorific, this is not it's intended use. Where i found it falling down was if the "slave" (using LazyBoxer) got aggro, the "master" (using QuestBot/Kicks) would carry on and leave it behind. Eventually the Master would be out of range of the slave and the slave would lose its follow, standing around doing nothing.

Ah well, it would've been nice. I'm sure it's great when used for it's intended purpose.

11. justboxing

justboxing New Member

I love this bot, hands down ubber if not a more spectacluar word than that! I am having one issue, I am running a "Healing class" along with a "pet class" and the bot doesn't seem to want to heal the pet, which in this setup is it's purpose. I have searched for settings but can't seem to find one to get him to heal the pet? Am I am missing something or requesting a new feature? *Also can you PM me the address you would like a small donation via Paypal.*

Thanks,

12. botorific

botorific New Member

Just keep in mind, neither kicks or lazyboxer were made to run questing like you are doing.

On quests that both have to collect 8 of item, or you ride a wagon somewhere the follow bot will lose the leader. The kicks leader will collect 8 and move on while follower only has, say 3 collected.

The reason is, there is no wait or communication available between the party members. Both projects are amazing - but this is as close as we can get at the moment.

The party will run fine for parts, then eventually it starts to run out of sync.

Without monitoring and some assist with keeping them in sync on quests, eventually one won't be able to pickup or share quests that the kicks toon is trying to pick up (due to previous pre requisite quests being incomplete on the follower).

I use HBtoggle plugin to pause the quest leader and/or follower in order to help keep sync. On collect quests you just run the follower around until it collects the extra items automatically.

Otherwise I'm running a leader on full manual and watching quest progress on both, with some kind of party quest announcing updates. There are many wow add-ons to help.

13. Characture

Characture New Member

yea, i edited the original post. The main problem i found was when the slave got in to combat and the master didnt, a plugin that forced the master to wait or assist party members would probably fix that. Also when the master runs out of some predetermined range the slave will just stop following and stand around (which happens when the slave enters combat but the master doesnt), unlike party bot who follows until the end of the earth.

If LazyBoxer had the same follow logic, it would probably completely replace party bot (for me).

Other than that you don't mind if the slave is only doing 50-70% of the quests because you can always equip heirlooms or bump a level using the RAF grant a level scheme.

14. botorific

botorific New Member

Mount follow problems with priest

FPS - any idea why my priest is not mounting and following when my leader mounts? In every instance the priest mounted, I mounted for the bot manually after he started bugging. I also manually had him mount to my two person mount. The priest stutters while the log throws mounting... left and right. I tried this with my Paly and no such problems... Thanks for any help!!! View attachment 15652 2013-10-17 16.35.txt

15. Ruinit

Ruinit Member

FPS in LFR using 2 healers with combat movement turned on and set to 2, my slave will not move with me? My issue is when I move to get out of some ground effects of the maze in Daruma slave does not follow most of the time he will stand there healing instead of following? I am using Oracle so the cr has no movement at all.

Thanks

16. stevelulwow

stevelulwow New Member

Running three character, DK/Monk(Windwalker)/Hunter. Hunter ALWAYS just stands there not attacking, this is with no extra plugins just what comes with the bot and using Singular. Anyways, he always just stands there and when the mob is dead he loots and follows as he should, just doesnt attack.

17. ryftobuddy

ryftobuddy Banned

I'll be testing this with the 404 beta as soon as my dungeonbuddy runs finish, so an hour or 2. I'll report how it's working with the beta. Hopefully the pause after combat has something to do with the other release slowness.

18. bowie

bowie Member

Does this work across 2 networked computers? Or do both toons have to be running on the same computer?

19. yajinni

yajinni New Member

No network needed. The 2 bots dont communicate. So you can do it on 2 dif systems.

Sent from my Samsung Note 2 using TheBuddyForum mobile app

20. Oyoyewi

Oyoyewi New Member

Hi,

After the last update, follower keeps riding in circles fast. anyone got a solution for that?

2nd, svn seems not working, is there a alternate url?

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.