• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Bot] Fpsware's LazyBoxer - RAF the way it was meant to be

Discussion in 'Archives' started by fpsware, Jun 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. yajinni

yajinni New Member

Svn is down for now. No updates will be done for awhile probably. Fpsware got like 11 accounts banned last week. He wont be doing more work till thats sorted out.

Sent from my Samsung Note 2 using TheBuddyForum mobile app

2. carloscx

carloscx Member

I have been trying to find the solution to this for a few hours now and came out empty handed. First i wanted to say thanks for the bot base its awesome.

the problem Im having is with slaves looting . I have set the loot radius on bot hb and fpsware lazybot and my slaves just run y dead mobs no loots :( if any one could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated thanks and yes I read the post and followed the img's

3. bowie

bowie Member

I would have thought this was a fairly safe plugin to use given that it's not a grindbot but rather a partybot where the master is always at the keyboard?!?

4. yajinni

yajinni New Member

He makes alot of things. And I doubt this was the cause of the bans. Just saying why nothing has been said on development.

Sent from my Samsung Note 2 using TheBuddyForum mobile app

5. fpsware

fpsware Community Developer

The bans I received had nothing to do with this.

6. fpsware

Due to my recent account loss I have nothing to develop and test with. I'm in the process of trying to remedy this now but it will take a while.

7. woodswalker5

woodswalker5 New Member

I kinda watched all that happen on the forums and was super depressed that day. I feel terrible about our devs being attacked. I really hope its just a kiddie trying to fuck with the bot and not Blizz actually using "Tactics" to attack forums/devs/bots. Either way SoL, at least the scriptkiddie would slip and brag/post maybe yall will find out what happened some day.

8. fpsware

Just a quick update guys. LazyBoxer is still an active project, but I have limited time to do any development at this stage and what little free time I have is spent working on Farmer Joe. I'll address some of the issues and release an updated build as soon as I have time.

9. xabo

xabo Member

Any SVN up?

10. ryftobuddy

ryftobuddy Banned

hmm, if you're leveling new accounts up, it seems that using your own botbase would be the way to level them.

It seems the problems this botbase is having (ie. character spinning in circles, stucks, movement issues) are not related to this bot base and are the navigation server's issues.

AS far as looting goes, I suggest just having the loot set to ffa and have your main character loot everything. Object interaction/looting has never worked quite right using this botbase. If you need to interact/loot quest items, just do it manually. I know it's a pain, but gathering quests have always been the bane of any multi-boxer.

11. virtual

virtual Member

Is there anyway to add a delay to the bots, Im having them follow me out of group im tagging the mob and they are killing it, but they are dps'ing too fast and stealing the tag. is there a fix for this or if there is no delay Fpsware can you please add a delay combat by user config.

12. Jamal82

Jamal82 New Member

Would it be possible for the bots to be set up to defend themselves when they cannot find the leader. I noticed in many dungeons my tank/leader will be charmed or something along those lines (like the first boss in Sunken Temple) and will run around attacking the group while they all stand there and die.

13. gaminggrade

gaminggrade New Member

But they defend themselves,i mean in grinding they do ,if my leader is killed my 2 slaves defend if mobs atack them. I don't know in dungenons.
      PS:Fpsware this ia great Plugin,i will donate for you work! Great man!

14. fpsware

They should be defending themself. If the leader is charmed or dead they should still continue.

15. fpsware

Sorry, there is not really anything you can do about that at this moment.

16. xwozone

xwozone Active Member

Would this work pretty well as a pocket healer? If master mounts and runs, will slave mount and run? I think leveling/grinding would be amazing

17. imdasandman

imdasandman Active Member

It does this... If you want to test it out just make a test account. Make 1 healer the other a dps and level to 20 and see what you think.

18. ryftobuddy

ryftobuddy Banned

I've noticed that the bot will not attack companion pets or stops attacking completely when the leader gets charmed, too. I've had more wipes in Sunken Temple from the priest boss than from any other boss in the game under 85 because of this issue.

It's one of the only gripes I have with this amazing botbase. There absolutely is no better bot base if you multi-box and have multiple HB keys.

19. WaY977

WaY977 New Member

First of all, GREAT addon... loving it :D

This afternoon wife was out, I had some time and I decided to fire up the ol' RAF and get some levels :)

I have 2 accounts, so I rolled a paladin on the first and a mage as a follower on the 2nd.
      Everything was fine until lv. 10 when I picked the spec for the mage: as I picked FROST, he stopped casting. The water elemental did cast, but not the mage.
      As I ran all the way to Orgrimmar, respecced and turn my frost mage into a fire one, ta-dah! Everything fine again :)

I'll attach my log... just FYI.

Keep up the good work!

View attachment 5924 2013-11-23 21.26.txt

20. ryftobuddy

ryftobuddy Banned

Yellowbandit, just use Singular for all the followers. I've tested most of the CR's posted on these forums with Lazyboxer, and the only ones that consistently work perfectly are Singular. Any of Tuana's CR's don't work right on the followers.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.