• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Bot] Fpsware's LazyBoxer - RAF the way it was meant to be

Discussion in 'Archives' started by fpsware, Jun 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Superfyr20

Superfyr20 New Member

Does this require 4 HB session keys, if lets say i wanna use this with 4 accounts at once, or is it only 1 for the main controlling?

2. Slite62

Slite62 Member

You require one HB session per WoW instance, if you bought the one session key, you can use HB on one toon, if you have the 3 session key, you can bot three accounts at the same time, so to bot 4 accounts (one leader and 3 slaves) you need 4 valid HB sessions.

So either a 3 + 1 session key, or 2 3 session keys

3. Hatredcopter

Hatredcopter New Member

It works fine without using HB at all on the account you're actually controlling. I'm leveling 2 accounts simultaneously, playing one by hand and the other is a slave through LazyBoxer. Only one copy of HB open; one key used.

If you play the leader completely by hand you do not need a key for the leader. I'm doing it right now.

4. Nifisterox

Nifisterox New Member

Hey FPSware, or anyone that can help me out

My slave's movement is some what off, the constant inching up instead of a smooth walk or run movement is really getting me worried when i run instances, Is there a way to make the movement look smooth?

The combination i run is Enchance Shaman/ Resto Druid(Slave)

So i turned on Combat follow because the slave would be LoS of the tank in an instance sometimes because we would run through a door into a new room and the Slave would take forever inching up into LoS of me and the Tank instead of smoothly and swiftly moving into range.

And i mean inching from like 15+ yards away into my set range which is 5.

5. vinsta25

vinsta25 New Member

Turn off movement in your cc.

6. Nifisterox

Nifisterox New Member

Worked like a charm thank you Vinsta25

7. leet52k

leet52k New Member

turning in quest and accepting does not work for me.

8. ryftobuddy

ryftobuddy Banned

You're going to need to provide a lot more details than that if you want help. Logs are usually the best details you can provide...

9. leet52k

leet52k New Member

well , sorry i'm new but i do everything (right) and when the leader(me) accept/turn in a quest it won't do the same (have to do it myself). but the combat works like a charm and the walking.

10. ryftobuddy

ryftobuddy Banned

you're new? The account you're posting from is nearly 3 years old...

Once again, you need to post a log so people can see what settings you're using before you're going to get any real help with this issue.

11. Sniikki

Sniikki New Member

Heya,

Anyone found a way to disable/enable combat following with some kind of keycloning program? If i got right this botbase is designed to use two instances of HB while playing two characters at the same time? Both with master and slave. However, i got only one session key and i wouldn't like to inject HB to my main account. One session of Lazyboxer works great on a slave except when i want the bot move and keep moving towards me without moving myself. Running out of reach combat follow range works, but it sucks as my master is a caster). I've tried couple of keycloning softwares to press the assigned keybind to toggle combat following but it doesn't seem to work. Don't know why (injection maybe?). I have to manually switch to my bots screen and press the toggle key. The only way i found to quickly switch combat following on and off is to make a sequence to my macro keyboard which alt+tabs to my other wow screen, presses toggle key and then alt+tabs again back to my main screen. This is pretty clunky becouse i have to get my hands off the keyboard and mouse while the sequence is running.

-sniikki

12. Owneth

Owneth Member

I'll help since I may know what's going on here from experience... AND It doesn't always have to have a scientific approach to it...

Delete the config files for LazyBoxer for the toon/s under your settings folder in the HB folder. Reset up the bot setting again.

Also make sure you key bindings are at defaults in game also.
      [video=youtube;JI1jr50iRkI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI1jr50iRkI[/video]

13. Owneth

Owneth Member

Anyone found a way to disable/enable combat following with some kind of keycloning program?

Why exactly are you NOT using the combat follow/follow functions from the bot? You could use things like Keyclone or Pwnboxer or ISBoxer (Which I prefer)... And setup key broadcasts and macros to follow...

I just use the in bot interface and select combat follow and follow, I set the distance to 7 for follow and 5 for combat follow. This keeps them tight. Also have them "Always face target". This also helps. I wouldn't recommend having your toons parked in a open/visible area in Stormwind or something because sometimes the "tightness" for the toons via the bot is sometimes a little "bottish". This is not LazyBoxer's fault, but more the HB bot itself.

I would run everything including keyclone software which meets the requirements of your operating system as an administrator (elevated rights).

OR...

Are you talking about reverse order broadcasting? Like making HB send keys to an alternate wow window? If that's the case... As far as I know... Not possible.

14. RobertPaulson

RobertPaulson Member

Unless I'm mistaken ISBoxer does not work with HB, nor has it in quite some time, so GL with that, please let me know if I'm wrong and they fixed the injection as I would love nothing more than to be able to use ISBoxer with HB once again.

As to having the toons follow your main, there is another option that is less clunky that using Autohotkey Scripts or KeyClone. It's called Jamba, look on Curse, completely legit Multiboxer addon for WoW and could do the simple following a certain toon, strobing follow on a toon, as well as a TON of other features, some of which overlap this BotBase's and probably should be turned off in Jamba to avoid a conflict. BUT, I will say that Jamba by itself once setup properly will Assist the leader (or whoever you want), it will also turn in quests by using IWT (Interact With Target, set a keybind in the wow settings as thats a wow function built in), It will also Follow your leader if he takes a Taxi.... Jamba does this by using the WoW Addon Chat background channels to communicate with your other toons (you set them up in the addon as a Jamba group, and can even change the password used for the chat session), as I said it's completely legit Addon so no issues with Blizz regarding that. One thing it WILL NOT do anymore is following in BG's/Arena's since Blizzard literally took /follow out as a command when in BG's/Arena's in a fairly recent patch.

That said, I'm just about to DL this Botbase for the first time a greatly look forward to what it offers. I have Multiboxed for years using ISBoxer/Jamba together, and basically stopped boxing due to HB not being able to inject if ISBoxer is running. This Botbase sounds like a godsend. I've dicked around for a long time here and there getting multiple HB WoW sessions to REALLY work together and it's always been a kludge, granted I would get a lot of stuff to work "most" of the time, but nothing like a true MBox setup.

Question for the Author, any thought on the background communication Jamba's had built in for years. It's tried an true, highly unlikely to get canned as there are many Blue posts specifically allowing it's use for MBoxing. Just a thought, using the same backend commands as a legit addon could offer up a whole new world if you think about it:).

So TYVM for the time and effort your putting into this, I'll be donating as soon as I take it for a test drive.

BoB

15. Sniikki

Sniikki New Member

I am trying to use them. But simply it doesn't work if it's either always on or always off. If always enabled i do have to move myself couple of steps back if i want to move to bot out of aoe. Note that the master is a healer and my bot is a melee class. It would be stupid to stand in melee as a caster. And obviously if the follow is turned off the bot will not move out of ground aoe. This would be simple if both were melee or ranged. I've also tried making a macro which makes the bot /follow me. It tries to /follow but straight away faces back the mob and starts attacking it. Spamming the /follow macro simply makes the bot turn around all the time. Maybe becouse the master is still targeting the mob and Lazyboxer is set to assist the master.

Like RobertPaulson said, key broadcasting programs doesnt seem to work with HB key bindings. I tried with Autohotkey and HotkeyNet. I've actually used ISboxer and Jamba some time ago. Jamba could be a solution. Didin't even though of that. Gonna have to try that tomorrow. Let the Jamba do the assist targeting and make Lazyboxer use manual targeting and combat follow off. Hit /follow and the bot starts heading towards me. Hit another key and the bot goes back to the boss.

16. RobertPaulson

RobertPaulson Member

If you do try Jamba look at the "Strobing" feature for following, it spam's the follow command constantly. I still use Autohotkey for all kinds of things with WoW, even botting. I will post a code sample of a simple AntiAFK script that you can look at as a VERY limited example of how to make AHK broadcast a simple keystroke every 10 minutes to ALL WoW windows, and ONLY WoW windows. The same code can be used to build a basic repeater, as an example I made it so that once it's started and activated pressing Ctrl-Space will send a regular Space key to all WoW windows, just pressing Space just sends a space to whatever windows open.

Code:
      ; This is an AutoHotkey Script and must have AutoHotkey installed to run

#SingleInstance

; TimeToSleep is in ms, so 300000=5min
      TimeToSleep=600000	; so 10 min
      AntiAFKKey={=}		; What key to send to all WoW windows

^NumpadAdd::		; To Activate the script you press Ctrl-NumpadPlus key
      Loop				; This example will also repeat the Space key to all WoW Windows with Ctrl-Space
      	{
      	WinGet, wowid, List, World of Warcraft		; Scans and stores all instances of WoW running
      	Loop, %wowid%
      		{
      			this_id := wowid%A_Index%
      			ControlSend,, %AntiAFKKey%, ahk_id %this_id%
      			Sleep, 250
      		}
      	Sleep, %TimeToSleep%
      	}
      Return

^Numpadsub::ExitApp		; Cntrl+Numberpad-Minus key will stop Script and exit

^Space:: 				; Press Cntrl+Space to send a space to all WoW windows
      KeyWait, Space, D
      	Loop, %wowid%
      		{
      			this_id := wowid%A_Index%
      			ControlSend,, {Space}, ahk_id %this_id%
      			Sleep, 100
      		}
      Return

;; This example is just hacked together and can be simplified to repeat any keys needed
      ;; And ya I know it's messy

Hope that helps,

Bob

17. Owneth

Owneth Member

I think I said that. :) Yes it works. Doing it as we speak WITH LazyBoxer. The Window Management is amazingly fast, thus why I dumped PwnBoxer.

18. Slite62

Slite62 Member

I can confirm that... running five wow and hb sessions in isboxer at the same time with no problems. The only issue I have is that I prefer to launch a slot at a time and it seems that I often have to repeat the launch a slot procedure a few times befor it "takes" so to speak.

19. RobertPaulson

RobertPaulson Member

Well damn, thats awsome. I'll have to fire up ISBoxer now and go own. Thanks for letting me know it was working, the last post I saw from Tony I think said that HB would never be made compatible with ISBoxer again. I guess things just work out sometimes. Thanks for the info.

BoB

20. Slite62

Slite62 Member

What does happen sometimes is unexpected crashes, not to frequent though, so I can live with it.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.