• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Bot] Salesman - a very powerful and easy to use AH bot

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Inrego, Feb 27, 2013.

1. vorza

vorza New Member

Weird thing is i touched nothing and all of the sudden it starts to cancel auctions !!! any idea what may cause this problem ? im gonna test it more to see if it works .

2. Durp

Durp New Member

hey there, im just wondering how can i import a list of all glyphs instead of adding them one by one ?. I'm not sure what kind of files to use when importing.

3. kuw84

kuw84 New Member

Yes in the add items menu just hit "Glyphs" then "all" then "add"

this is a really simple bot imo, even the premium version. Really should include a professions shuffle as well, enchanting JC etc it HAS TO BE MADE BY SOMEONE! Maybe me if nobody is even interested!

4. Sam14

Sam14 New Member

Hello again Inrego . no idea why i cant login with my other account .
      Anyway i tested the bot for a week and i still have the problem , and got no clue whats the problem .
      Things to add ...
      1.Sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt , i need to STOP/START the hb like 6~7 times to make the bot start cancelling the auctions .
      2.when i start the bot most of the time i get Starting Cancel
      There was no auctions to scan for undercut!
      Switching state to GetMail .
      3.all addons/ plugins are off.
      4.Once it start fine and i went out and when i came back saw that it doesnt cancel at all( it was fine in the beginning ) So is there a way to fix this ? cuz i cant really rely on Chances !!
      5.Suggestion : Some players do post stuff with low bid price and high buyout and while the bot's bid/bO is almost the same , Their auctions go on top of me even if mine are cheaper ( most of the ppl buy their trick ) . is there anyway to adjust the bid price too ?

Is there a way to fix that cancel problem ?

Thanks again , SAm

5. Sam14

Sam14 New Member

ok , im now 95% sure what causing the bot to not cancel . The bot Opens/closes the Auction tab so fast that sometimes it cant see the items . i tried to start the bot while the Auction tab was open and 100% cancelling works that way . is there a way to delay that open/close thing ?

;)

6. kuw84

kuw84 New Member

Some suggestions:

• Dont make the only options for the item list save import export and clear. Allow us to select and then shift click like 50 items down and delete just those 50 from wherever they were, not have to delete EVERYTHING :p
      • Dude...please have it deposit or gbank deposit the items it doesn't need EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT ON THE SELL LIST - right now it only deposits if at max amount, needs to rotate to empty mail or its storing b/c of a price too low, but it does not deposit items I don't want to even deal with. I don't want to sell them, I sure as heck don't want them on my Salesman list, so bank them!!
      • Please include profession stuff in Salesman 3 at no charge, at least for current doners...

7. lsuvictory

lsuvictory New Member

helping me over email :) ty

Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
    8. thatgliderguy

thatgliderguy New Member

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone else has the same problem as me its abit hard to explain...
      Basically i have the paid version i run the bot, all works fine goes to my bank, posts undercuts everything works fine.. But say i leave the bot on for like 30mins then i go to my honorbuddy window to click "stop" and the bot just doesn't respond and windows trys to fix the problem as the program is not responding. The bot still works fine but its pretty annoying as to cancel the bot i need to control alt + delete and end the HB process.. then i get timed out of my key for like 10mins because i only have a single use HB key.

Just wondering if anyone else has this problem or if its just me, or if so how did you fix it ?

Thanks !!

9. Soeski

Soeski Member

Yes, I understand completely. I have the same exact problem. Salesman completely freezes HB, soon after starting. Inrego has issues with Salesman for months now and can't solve it. I've stopped using it.
      The problem is, from a non-coder's point of view, that the botbase scews up WoW itself. Even if you manage to stop HB, WoW keeps lagging for a while. Somehow it injects so much/many stuff to do, that HB and or WoW can not handle it properly. The scanning for auctions to post for example is going VERY fast, and the posting process cannot keep up. So my toon is already running for the mailbox again while the internal auction process is still processing the auctions, and I get Internal Autcion Errors and what not. Overall Salesman is not working properly at all.

10. Malice211

Malice211 Member

Having the same issue...not sure of a solve for it.

11. kuw84

kuw84 New Member

This is flat out false mate.
      Mirabis has an AH prototype bot that can do 5 scans a second. It's an issue I've seen with salesman, YES, it i there, but post a log if you want it fixed. Don't just post in the thread and come to a false conclusion.

12. mindtrapper

mindtrapper Member

How would one make this not post items in the AH for which there is no competition? I don't want to deal with fallback prices right now and basically just need something that will undercut competition but post nothing that doesn't already exist in the AH.

13. Soeski

Soeski Member

I did send him a log, through other means than the forum. He knows it's there for months but can't fix it. It's no false conclusion, many users have issues with Salesman. Inrego told me that too few ppl report bugs and he can't reproduce some errors, so he's unable to fix them.
      About Mirabis' AH bot; have not seen this yet so can not say anything about it.

14. mindtrapper

mindtrapper Member

Also is there a way to post incomplete stacks? For example it doesn't post ore or herb stacks under 20 even though i have it set to "All".

15. Killerk420

Killerk420 Member

Is there anyway to just post everything in your bags with this?

16. defzone

defzone New Member

Is there anyway how to reset the AH npc?

17. xperiadudu

xperiadudu New Member

nice bot, thanks for this!

i have a problem, though: i set up the bot and wrote a list with all the items i want to sell (mainly gems, enchants etc, stuff from the shuffle). i set the minimum price for every item to 1s, because i want to post auctions all the time, even if the items are a t alow price. fallback i set to 150-350g, depending on what item i want to sell.

problem i have is the following: sometimes it posts items at the fallback price, even though there's clearly a lot of other auctions up with the same item. why does it do that? it should just undercut them and post the items, not post at fallback price.

that's a major issue i have right now with the bot. other than that it works pretty well

18. kuw84

kuw84 New Member

Yes. Go to your items list, hit bags, select all, set it up...done

19. Missed01

Missed01 New Member

PM Paid version info please

20. smreka

smreka New Member

Hmm. I just noticed something if this is correct this is awesome.

Does the bot undercut only the ones that are the same stack size? As in if someone puts in only 1 ore for a low price it will ignore that? Since I think it's doing it.

Same question goes for canceling auctions that have been undercut. Does it also only check the ones that are the same stack size as mine?

Great product in any case!

EDIT: nope don't think it's doing that. Kinda sucks since also for some reason the "Minimum Price Behavior" set to Undercut doesn't really do anything. There's like 20 other auctions it didn't undercut for some reason. Or maybe it does work and people are just posting everything like mad right now

Last edited: Mar 26, 2014