• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Bowman - Survival / Marksman Hunter PvE & PvP CC [LazyRaider]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by falldown, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. joeverton

joeverton New Member

Hi Ive been using this cc for my survival hunter but the last few days its stopped allowing me to use arcane rotation in survival mode. It just fires the bow when arcan is selected but as soon as I go to explosive shot rotation it goes right back working fine again . Any suggestions ?

thanks

2. HawkZjarr

HawkZjarr New Member

... an arcane shot rotation in survival... you're a funny kid.

3. falldown

falldown Member

Marksman Hunters have silencing shot, survival doesn't even have that. Though all specs have scatter shot which is basically an interrupt but I think you have to be within 15 yards to use it, and it's already implemented in the CC. I'm not sure if wyvern sting could be used as an interrupt. I'm going to look into it.

4. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

I thought Wyvern was a MM skill? Or, am I think of Chimera? I can't remember what MM hunters have as their final skill point skill (51 pt skill? lol). If that's the case, then I could recheck the Interrupts box? I've kept it off since your earlier posting saying to turn it off if SS wasn't spec'd because it would cause the CC to halt.

5. falldown

falldown Member

I think I fixed it halting even if SS wasn't specced, not sure though but give it a try. And yes MM has chimera shot, Wyvern is a survival skill.

6. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

Yep, just noticed that about 20 minutes ago. A 1 min CD that puts the target to sleep, or so it says. And, scatter shot is good up to 20 yds. I'll give it a shot in a bit. Right now I'm farming heavy savage. Need to make some Vicious Wyrmhide gear for my healing druid.

7. ignatz44

ignatz44 New Member

could we get an option to auto misdirect to the tank set in lazyraider/focus target for pve ?

thanks in advance

8. BaturalNoobs

BaturalNoobs Member

My biggest suggestion for improvement would be adding movement for PvPBow so I can use this to afk BGs. I read the first post, tried ZelHunter, but you said you're open to suggestions :)

Keep up the great work!

9. quel

quel Member

Love the CC so far, only thing i can add is in the survival rotation. On Lock and Load procs it fire Explosive shot way to fast and overlaps the current one

10. falldown

falldown Member

It doesn't. The buff lasts for 2 seconds but can stack up to 3 seconds so it fires another one when less than 1 second of the buff is left. It seems really fast but you're not losing any DPS out of that.

11. fish221171

fish221171 Member

Falldown,

What a fantastic CC this is. Any chance you could add the option to misdirect onto lazyraider tank set or current Pet. This would be so cool. Please keep up the good work.

12. falldown

falldown Member

Hey guys, I'm updating the CC and I've decided to remove Marksmanship from it completely. Mostly because this is a CC for end-content raiding and Marksmanship isn't a viable spec at the moment. It's too much hastle to try to improve it because I'm not specced to marksmanship and that makes testing difficult, especially keeping up 3 different rotations. If you're still using marksmanship I suggest you move to Survival, It's easier and better.

What I really want to ask is some opinions on when the CC should use Serpent Sting, Hunters Mark and Black Arrow.

Currently it's using them pretty much all the time or never if you disable them. I'm looking for a solution as to when to use them and when not to, because it's annoying watching the CC casting hunters mark and serpent sting on targets that won't be alive for longer than 10 seconds, it's a waste of time and DPS. So if you have any suggestion as to what targets should always have Serpent Sting / Hunter's mark on them and at what health should it stop casting Black Arrow let me know.

For example, It should cast Serpent Sting on targets that are bosses, above level 86 and above 85 if they're elites.
      It should stop casting black arrow on bosses when they're below 5% health, on over 85 elites when they're below 25% health, etc.

13. falldown

falldown Member

I've removed Marksmanship spec completely from the CC, added options for when to Feign Death (Never, High Threat, Aggro'ed, Low Health), added Misdirection on Pet, added Call of the Wild for pet. Hunter's Mark and and Serpent Sting are now only used on Elite targets above lvl 84 and Bosses.

Also some other small things not worth mentioning. I'm going to test it for a while, expect a release maybe today, most likely tomorrow.

14. Venus112

Venus112 New Member

Do as I did.

Make it so the CC doesn't use certain spells on targets who has a max health of 700.000.
      Or any other value. Sad to see the MM spec go

15. Soeski

Soeski Member

Indeed sad to see it go! I've used this for some time now, preferred it over CLU and the DMG output, speed, fluency and use of abilities was perfect! For me then. In Heroics and LFR the output was really good, compared to my ilvl. Apart from the fact that this is the first time I've heard Survival is better (more DPS (?) and ofcourse survivability), I just like playing MM. Well, letting it play MM :)
      So, I'll revert back to CLU then. MM in CLU is also well implemented, slightly less DPS as far as I can tell though.
      You could just leave it in there, and not update it? I will not download this new version then, so I can keep using it :)

16. Oblivionz

Oblivionz New Member

if you don't have cobra shot does this script use steady shot automatically in survivalist rotation

17. xLegendx

xLegendx Active Member

@falldown,

Is it possible to add macro support to the PvP CC?
      It will make things in Arena a shit load easier and its a better way of using CC's/Trap Launcher in my opinion.

Example: http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbuddy-forum/classes/hunter/35797-ezmarks-boom-headshot.html
      (This CC is currently abandoned by the creator and does not work)

Or one that's for DK's but, uses macros regardless: http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...h-knight/48806-ira-caeli-gelu-mors-eques.html

Much appreciated,
      xLegendx

Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
    18. bfxr6

bfxr6 New Member

So "I've decided to remove Marksmanship from it completely", pvp rotation doesnt work anymore?

19. perryjo17

perryjo17 New Member

Excellent CC. Would be nice if you could add an option for soaking (cast deterrence) on heroic Ultrax on 1/2/3 Hour of Twilight. Having to stop/start bot before it's my turn to soak.

20. pkinrules

pkinrules New Member

If you use LazyRaider, you can set a key to pause the CC so you can soak without stopping the bot completely :)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.