• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Breaking the Gold Farmer's Stereotypes

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Bot, Feb 8, 2011.

1. patto92

patto92 Community Developer

1) Are you Chinese? No, But Chinese woman are kinda hot
      2) Are you greedy and often ninja-ing? Well, yeah ? I don't turn ninja nodes off if thats what you're talking about ;)
      3) Do you speak fluent English? Hmm.. I'm Australian.. Been doing it for .. 18 years.. So.. maybe I guess would be the right awnser
      4) Do you farm gold with stolen accounts? Naa, Never bothered to steal one.. Too much freaking effort LOL
      5) Do you use steal time cards or obtain them via any sort of fraud? Again, Fraud takes effort.. I bot cause I'm lazy
      6) Are the names of your toon(s) unpronounceable? No, But alot have hidden inuendo in them :D
      7) Do you gold farm in a sweatshop? Well.. I sweat.. a lot.. In my bed room.. Which is currently the room I'm in... And I do sell Gold.. From this room.. So.. I guess I do Farm in a Sweatshop :O

2. kilan23

kilan23 New Member

1) Are you Chinese? Ninja prease. No
      2) Are you greedy and often ninja-ing? Nope
      3) Do you speak fluent English? Yep. Mostly bad
      4) Do you farm gold with stolen accounts? No... Too lazy to steal accounts
      5) Do you use steal time cards or obtain them via any sort of fraud? Nope
      6) Are the names of your toon(s) unpronounceable? Some are :p
      7) Do you gold farm in a sweatshop? Nah but like some others said here Texas can get pretty hot.. thankfully I have air conditioning

Last edited: Feb 8, 2011