• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Buddy Team and Star Wars: The Old Republic

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Tony, Sep 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

nope

2. Aaron86

Aaron86 Member

No they dont it's more of a public harassment

3. richassman

richassman New Member

Well what price would be your asking price. How much do you need to you begin to receive itchy figures?
      You can be bought, just for the right price. Name a price!
      XD

4. Croga

Croga Well-Known Member

*sticks pinky finger in mouth
      ONE HUNDRED BILLION DOLLA'S!

5. richassman

richassman New Member

*Inserts your pinky finger up your ass, and pulls it all out in ONE THOUSAND DOLLAR notes"

EDIT: Seriously Name A Realistic Price What'd Give Me Access To The Beta Team!

I am offering to pay for the Beta version, In addition offer feedback where improvements may be needed.

Kind regards,
      RAM

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
    6. Croga

Croga Well-Known Member

I did not mean to offend.
      I did mean to say: Do you think you're the first to offer something like this? There have been similar offers including offers to help write CCs and profiles and those have all been rejected as well.

One must imagine that at this state, negative publicity from anyone with access to the beta will hurt more then the few dollars that they can make off it. And although I'm sure you would not publish anything negative, if they allow you to join the Beta for a price, they have to allow everyone.
      I'm as eager as you are to get started with this but I'm afraid we both will need a little more patience.

7. wowelite

wowelite New Member

I am a long life fan of the Honor buddy and Gather buddy, a lifetime member at that. However you guys been trying to release something for 4 months now for SWTOR. It's time to be honest and pull this thread until your ready for sale or give an estimated time instead of dragging this out in hopes of keeping everybody intersted and on their toes. It's very disrespectful as a lifetime member to do it this way.

8. Croga

Croga Well-Known Member

Why? Why is it disrespectful to clearly state: It's not ready and we're not sure when it will be? Why is it disrespectful to be honest about stuff?
      This thread has, as of late, had no replies from the HB crew that were any less than honest. They have stated over and over "It'll be done when it's done" which, in this case, is the only reality they have.

Whether or not you read this thread is your own choice. Whether or not that keeps you interested and on your toes is your own choice. There is no disrespect here at all, only the truth. What you do with the truth is your choice and your problem.

9. white_boy8869

white_boy8869 Member

Everyone DOES realize there are OTHER bots for swtor available right? I have effectively botted swtor since release lol
      I have 2 servers full of 50s empire and repub.
      Badgering and begging to get in to beta just makes you look dumb. QQing and begging for release details is also stupid.
      Chock it up to HB does NOT have a swtor bot (bc it doesn't yet) and go on your merry way.
      Lifetime membership doesn't really mean anything anymore so that is a useless argument.
      Lay off the swtor dev team and go play.
      Or look to alternative bots for now, (and no I do not mean a *****ed version of ares. Lawl)

10. pinki104

pinki104 Member

this is the only bot with background ability though

11. white_boy8869

white_boy8869 Member

Not true.

And get another computer then.

12. pinki104

pinki104 Member

it is the only avalable bot with background ability and i have 2 computers but one is for work so im not going to go buy another computer just to bot sw am i lol

13. white_boy8869

white_boy8869 Member

Not going to argue with you considering I use the background-able bot. But thats cool.

Find something else to do while it bots for you then? Thought that was the point in botting. Maybe my logic is just flawed. Regardless. Glad you are eager for this HB production as I would be as well because I support their work regardless of what game it is for.

14. patricq

patricq Member

my 2c in saying, ive been constantly coming back and forth to monitor this thread on release date. all honesty with the skills that the HB team have this should of have been released at least a month back now. i dont think members mean to disrespect the crew here at HB, more of frustrations that are getting chucked at them. ive been a fan of HB since release and botting WoW. The profiles, the CC's, everything about HB is so pro. If it was taking the staff here to build a SWTOR bot up then ask for help from some of the members here which im sure will be more than greatful to help get this bot up and running, yes - they have participated in the buddywing combat but whats holding this bot up? how many devs are currently assigned to this bot? im sure another dev can help out apoc and kick in testing and getting this up and running. a massive project thats way behind deployment i say. but props and respect to the current devs that are trying their hardest to get this bot going for the public use. i say sack the project manager lol :)

cheers.

15. Aaron86

Aaron86 Member

haha ares the most heat bot i have ever used wish i never paid for it junk sure am glad no one had the balls to report me dont know how many times i had seen it standing their getting my a$$ handed to me by a lvl 10

16. Rthompson

Rthompson New Member

Well considering this game is about to flop, should probably release soon to reap the benefits ;). I would of bought it a month back. Now, I don't know :(

17. Aaron86

Aaron86 Member

agreed been playing it since early access and its not looking so great now considering going back to wow

18. Fadore

Fadore New Member

19. ravanello

ravanello New Member

Mate I'm far from considering a flop as well but i wouldn't use a news more than 1 month old to support the sentence; especially if we consider that the subscribers count was based on february numbers and that for most of them it was the 1st month of paid subscription.
      It is a fact that 2 weeks ago EA gift active players with a month of free subscription :D

I still see on the other hand a lot of full servers that hint me an hope for the game, I like it and I would like to see it grow

gogo HB team keep it rolling and rolling fast :D

20. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

the bot is looking a lottttttttttttttttttttttt better

i'm running the 1-10's for stability ... very minor nav issues atm which we're fixing

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.