• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Buddy Wing - Space Mission Bot

Discussion in 'Buddy Wing Forum' started by Aevitas, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. mephuser1000

mephuser1000 Active Member

Allow me to turn your argument against you.

You didn't bother to read our previous economic explanations. Ask Kick the econ guru.

- Please google "Ares PvP Bot Free". That should solve your problem.
      - Since, by logic of "free competition, why bother to make the same bot", we already have a free PvP bot, BuddyTeam doesn't need to make one :)
      - I hope that you enjoy using a PvP Bot that "doesn't require human level decision making and oh there is a target, shoot at it" and bot your way to max PvP rank and then boast abt it.
      - Allow me and the other thousands of players that actually hand-played PvP to click "Vote Kick" and Report you to GMs when we discover that you are
      (a) Unresponsive to chat
      (b) Running into walls because Nav Mesh server went down
      (c) Earning zero objective points because you are not defending/capturing/throwing-hutt-ball/planting-defusing-bombs, instead you are "running around and zapping people randomly without even killing them"

Last edited: Jul 5, 2012
    2. Valen

Valen New Member

main thing i am concerned about here is if this is even possible with this kind of a bot. i don't see how it is possible. it requires human level intelligence and exact timing. this bot will never be able to do that.

as far as this pvp bot you are refering to, i don't know how good it is, frankly i don't much care either way about a pvp bot. i was just making the point that it would be tons easier than making their space bot.

also you wrote "You didn't bother to read our previous economic explanations. Ask Kick the econ guru."

let me explain it this way to you, on average i see honorbuddy forum with 160 viewers, demonbuddy with 200 and buddywing with 4. this means that they are making a lot less money with buddy wing than with the other two bots. this means that it does not make economic sense to put a lot of time and effort into it and when they do put time and effort into it they need to make it count. i am talking from a business standpoint. so i am just saying it doesn't make sense to put time and effort into this, something that will never be nearly as good as free pixel bots. i think they are better off focusing on perfecting quest bots and bots out in the game world grinding mobs etc

Last edited: Jul 5, 2012
    3. in2fun

in2fun New Member

I would gladly use a paid bot (which Ive already paid for) over a free bot if can use in background mode. I do have more then one account yes. But just the fact that I can browse web, send emails, chat, do anything!
      While the free bot locks me out anything I can do on computer. Running the bot is not the only thing I own a computer for. My computer is main source of entertainment.

I would love to see space missions work good on here, along with companion questing would be awesome.

Valen your obviously happy with your free bots, go back to them. :p

4. Valen

Valen New Member

i think buddy wing is great for questing and i like the bot a lot and it has saved me a lot of trouble.

i will keep watching to see what it does with space.

5. turueno

turueno Member

someone can use space mission with this bot? im trying to get working but didnt do anything , the bot enter in mission but didnt shoot or move.

6. CoyDK

CoyDK Banned

Warning:
      Ares PvP Bot

After testing it I found its completly crap, it uses some kind of "pixel" system and if you dont have a magic screen then it will not worke.
      1. You cant alter anything sins its "easy to use"
      2. There is crappy support
      3. Its dam expensive
      4. You cant use your computer while the program is running.

7. cartoonchikn

cartoonchikn Member

I need a little guidance. I downloaded the latest version of BuddyWing and the SpaceProfiles. I followed the provided instructions. The bot will not run the profile. I am choosing Cloud of Vondoru (E) and it tells me there are no routines. It also pukes out alot of Compiler Errors. Any ideas?

8. Neo93

Neo93 Member

WingIt is up2date?

9. cartoonchikn

cartoonchikn Member

I have not updated it. So I'm guessing the bot update doesn't include a WingIt update? Where do I go to update WingIt?

These are the errors:

Compiler Error: c:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\BuddyWing 1.0.817.237\Routines\WingIt\Routines\Advanced\Assassin\Madness.cs(30,63) : error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'bool' to 'Buddy.Common.Math.Vector3'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\BuddyWing 1.0.817.237\Routines\WingIt\Routines\Advanced\Assassin\Madness.cs(30,63) : error CS1662: Cannot convert lambda expression to delegate type 'Buddy.CommonBot.CommonBehaviors.Retrieval<Buddy.Common.Math.Vector3>' because some of the return types in the block are not implicitly convertible to the delegate return type
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\BuddyWing 1.0.817.237\Routines\WingIt\Routines\Advanced\Assassin\Madness.cs(66,63) : error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'bool' to 'Buddy.Common.Math.Vector3'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\BuddyWing 1.0.817.237\Routines\WingIt\Routines\Advanced\Assassin\Madness.cs(66,63) : error CS1662: Cannot convert lambda expression to delegate type 'Buddy.CommonBot.CommonBehaviors.Retrieval<Buddy.Common.Math.Vector3>' because some of the return types in the block are not implicitly convertible to the delegate return type
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\BuddyWing 1.0.817.237\Routines\WingIt\Routines\Advanced\Operative\Medicine.cs(85,180) : error CS0117: 'WingIt.Routines.Global' does not contain a definition for 'CompHealing'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\BuddyWing 1.0.817.237\Routines\WingIt\Routines\Advanced\Operative\Medicine.cs(82,31) : error CS1660: Cannot convert lambda expression to type 'Buddy.BehaviorTree.Composite' because it is not a delegate type
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\BuddyWing 1.0.817.237\Routines\WingIt\Routines\Advanced\Operative\Medicine.cs(82,123) : error CS0117: 'WingIt.Routines.Global' does not contain a definition for 'CompHealing'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\BuddyWing 1.0.817.237\Routines\WingIt\Routines\Advanced\Sage\Balance.cs(51,63) : error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'bool' to 'Buddy.Common.Math.Vector3'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\BuddyWing 1.0.817.237\Routines\WingIt\Routines\Advanced\Sage\Balance.cs(51,63) : error CS1662: Cannot convert lambda expression to delegate type 'Buddy.CommonBot.CommonBehaviors.Retrieval<Buddy.Common.Math.Vector3>' because some of the return types in the block are not implicitly convertible to the delegate return type
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\BuddyWing 1.0.817.237\Routines\WingIt\Routines\Advanced\Sage\Seer.cs(49,61) : error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'bool' to 'Buddy.Common.Math.Vector3'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\BuddyWing 1.0.817.237\Routines\WingIt\Routines\Advanced\Sage\Seer.cs(49,61) : error CS1662: Cannot convert lambda expression to delegate type 'Buddy.CommonBot.CommonBehaviors.Retrieval<Buddy.Common.Math.Vector3>' because some of the return types in the block are not implicitly convertible to the delegate return type
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\BuddyWing 1.0.817.237\Routines\WingIt\Routines\Advanced\Shadow\Balance.cs(30,68) : error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'bool' to 'Buddy.Common.Math.Vector3'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\BuddyWing 1.0.817.237\Routines\WingIt\Routines\Advanced\Shadow\Balance.cs(30,68) : error CS1662: Cannot convert lambda expression to delegate type 'Buddy.CommonBot.CommonBehaviors.Retrieval<Buddy.Common.Math.Vector3>' because some of the return types in the block are not implicitly convertible to the delegate return type
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\BuddyWing 1.0.817.237\Routines\WingIt\Routines\Advanced\Shadow\Balance.cs(67,68) : error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'bool' to 'Buddy.Common.Math.Vector3'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\BuddyWing 1.0.817.237\Routines\WingIt\Routines\Advanced\Shadow\Balance.cs(67,68) : error CS1662: Cannot convert lambda expression to delegate type 'Buddy.CommonBot.CommonBehaviors.Retrieval<Buddy.Common.Math.Vector3>' because some of the return types in the block are not implicitly convertible to the delegate return type
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\BuddyWing 1.0.817.237\Routines\WingIt\Routines\Advanced\Sorcerer\Corruption.cs(45,61) : error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'bool' to 'Buddy.Common.Math.Vector3'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\BuddyWing 1.0.817.237\Routines\WingIt\Routines\Advanced\Sorcerer\Corruption.cs(45,61) : error CS1662: Cannot convert lambda expression to delegate type 'Buddy.CommonBot.CommonBehaviors.Retrieval<Buddy.Common.Math.Vector3>' because some of the return types in the block are not implicitly convertible to the delegate return type
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\BuddyWing 1.0.817.237\Routines\WingIt\Routines\Advanced\Sorcerer\Madness.cs(26,48) : error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'bool' to 'Buddy.Common.Math.Vector3'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\BuddyWing 1.0.817.237\Routines\WingIt\Routines\Advanced\Sorcerer\Madness.cs(26,48) : error CS1662: Cannot convert lambda expression to delegate type 'Buddy.CommonBot.CommonBehaviors.Retrieval<Buddy.Common.Math.Vector3>' because some of the return types in the block are not implicitly convertible to the delegate return type
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\BuddyWing 1.0.817.237\Routines\WingIt\Routines\Advanced\Sorcerer\Madness.cs(56,58) : error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'bool' to 'Buddy.Common.Math.Vector3'
      Compiler Error: c:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\BuddyWing 1.0.817.237\Routines\WingIt\Routines\Advanced\Sorcerer\Madness.cs(56,58) : error CS1662: Cannot convert lambda expression to delegate type 'Buddy.CommonBot.CommonBehaviors.Retrieval<Buddy.Common.Math.Vector3>' because some of the return types in the block are not implicitly convertible to the delegate return type
      Unhandled exception during init: System.InvalidOperationException: No routines were loaded. Please ensure there is a routine for your class before starting the bot.
      at Buddy.CommonBot.BotMain.SetCurrentCombatRoutine()
      at Buddywing.MainWindow.()

Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
    10. Gentoo

Gentoo Active Member

11. cartoonchikn

cartoonchikn Member

Thank you :)

I followed the instructions on the WingIt page. I have the files downloaded. I pasted them into my updated BuddyWing folder over the old files and I am still getting "Routines were not loaded" message.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
    12. Fracturedchaos

Fracturedchaos New Member

I had issues this moring I found that updating the wingit file using the svn made it work :D

13. stormwarr1

stormwarr1 New Member

So space missions have been fixed?

14. mephuser1000

mephuser1000 Active Member

Pretty sure, topic got hijacked by Wingit issues instead.

15. stormwarr1

stormwarr1 New Member

Damn it, I got toons to level and legacy buffs to apply :(

Waiting on space missions.

16. Xanathos

Xanathos Active Member

It's going to take a bit of work on their part to have space missions work as good as pixel bots. They would need to have it support a scripted path ala what the pixel bots do to be very effective. Just making it be able to be backgroundable isn't enough. Just targeting the closest target isn't enough. There has to be some sort of logic built in that allows for priorities for each mission.

The space missions are static and don't change... Having a bot that's able to be as flexible in the space missions as it is on the ground isn't very important when it just needs to repeat the same actions each time you do the same mission.

I use a pixel bot that's not free and has amazing paths that not only finish the missions but maximize your XP gain per mission as much as possible. The person who made these routes was insane. ((Note, talking about other bots is against the rules here... I am not going into any more specifics just using this as a reference point. Don't ask me about the bot in question in this thread... If you must, PM me.))

That's what BW has to be able to be able to be as good as to really be competitive in the space missions field, IMO.

17. stormwarr1

stormwarr1 New Member

TBH, for the time being, I'd be happy if the bot could even get past some missions and only get half way through others at least getting some xp on the way. Hopefully it will be soon.

18. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

pixel detection and color matching is not only inaccurate but shit. since we have access to everything the game is doing its much better just to program proper support for it, rather then code all space missions individually this way if the creators change something, theres no need to remake a script for it, and all new stuff (if they add new ones) will be supported right off the bat.

19. DTrick

DTrick New Member

Only space bots i see working 100% success rates even using Vmware is pixel ones. So hopefully this team can prove me wrong so i can actually use the bot i paid for :D

20. stormwarr1

stormwarr1 New Member

Yeah I might have to use a pixel bot for now. Annoying that it prevents you from using the computer though :(

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.