• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • CLU (Codified Likeness Utility) - (Pt. 2)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by wulf, Aug 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Clubwar

Clubwar Member

I put a log the last week and no answer for me, and size 4M i cant attack

2. Stormchasing

Stormchasing Community Developer

thanks for poiting this out, did u tested this change on a problematic boss (like in Shadow Pan the first boss .. the Azure Serpent)?

3. Clubwar

Clubwar Member

4. Stormchasing

5. bennyquest

bennyquest Community Developer

I need more info about this....

6. Stormchasing

- small update -
      Added Some Output for Targetting issues
      When a Spell is cast on a Target, we now check if this Target is our last target, if not, we will get some Debug-Output to find issues within CLU and to find explanations

Please update your CLU

If you had issues with not using Cooldowns on specific Bosses / Units, we will now get some more (hopefully helpful) informations.
      I will need them to find the issues.

7. Swizzie

Swizzie New Member

8. Clubwar

Clubwar Member

I try upload .rar and cant admit this format...

View attachment 3156 2012-10-30 21.41.zip

In small enemys, no use trinkets or burst damage.

And columns of elegon have the same problem

Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
    9. devillian

devillian New Member

I can only agree on this
      It would make leveling so much easyer when you're grinding in four winds with a lvl 85 combat rogue with average gear
      The mobs do a fair amount of dmg vs rogues

10. wakkawakka22

wakkawakka22 New Member

oh my
      /drool

It only seems like yesterday that your graced this world with CLU ... When it first hit... I remember offering wulf the chance to father my children.

11. shakes91

shakes91 New Member

Hey Storm, the assas rogue profile is pretty broken, it's not casting rupture properly - ignoring it for the most part and when it get's into dispatch range it's over-using anticipation and not properly keeping the envenom debuff up as much as it could be.

Attached Files:

12. Stormchasing

i can't find any issue with this atm.
      I could see that it is sometimes reaction a lil bit slow ... envenom has a casttime? (sorry for asking, i never played a rogue)
      i'm missing some lines in the Log atm, but this shouldn't be the problem.
      there are some lines which are written much too often (stupid event logging)
      Dispatch is casted very often (this could be an issue, but this happened only at one time in the log as far as i could see, so the rotation was blocked for something like 1 or 2 seconds).

So all in all would you say the rotation is okay, but uses one or two abilities at the wrong time, or is it doin nearly nothing and dps is around 7-16k ? (this should be the autohit value)

If it is using abilities not often enough / too late ... this will take some time, cause atm i'm not working on any rotations!
      There's other stuff to fix (like not using CDs on elegon, not attacking mobs around elegon, and so on), rotations get their love another day

@clubwar
      could u please test with the new version?
      Please try to write in complete sentences, it is very hard to get the situation and whats working / whats not ... from a 4 megabytes long log, where basicly everything is used.

i don't wanna waste time by asking questions everytime again ;)

- CDs used on Elegon himself?
      - Trinkets used on Elegon himself?

if one or both are answered with yes, and u want them used on these small mobs, u have to wait! this is something i'm working on.
      if one or both are answered with no, i will take a look into that, cause this would mean the targetting / detection of elegon is still broken!

Upcoming changes:
      Settings for CD/ Trinket usage will work differently

13. Stormchasing

Recuperate will find it's way to the rotation in one of the next versions

14. Blackwyvern

Blackwyvern New Member

Envenom has no cast time, Dispatch can either be cast if Blindside procs , or is always available when the Mob has less than 35%, and should be used over Mutilate then. Envenom should be cast with 5 Points or less if Slice and Dice is about to run out.

If noticed too CLU seems to do energy pooling, and only casting things once it nearly reached 100 % energy, i believe Envenom should be cast as often as possible for the buff it applies (Following the Envenom attack, your poison application chance is increased by 15%, for 1 sec plus an additional 1 sec per combo point.)

For a complete rotation look at Assassination Rogue DPS Rotation, Cooldowns, and Abilities (WoW MoP 5.0.5) - Icy Veins

BW

15. burnaz

burnaz New Member

Hi,

i also have the problem, that the assa cc sometimes let rupture drop without reapplying it. My guess is, that if there is another rogue in the raid it doens't check if it is "your" rupture that is on the target.

A few pages ago i wrote a post about the logic behind the use of dispatch at a target < 35% health. It would be nice if the cc could envenom at 5 combopoints regardless of the talent anticipation below 35% health of the target. Otherwise a lot of poison dps is lost.

greets

burnaz

16. Stormchasing

@the rogues ... if you posted suggestions some pages ago ... pls do me a favour and rewrite it for me and send it as PM ...
      i'll take all your suggestions, but the thread is sometimes growing to fast to follow all of you :)
      the hint with rupture and another rogue in the raid is a good one! we will take this into account

for now i did the following changes

Revision: 751
      Combat Rogues can now heal themself with Recuperate
      Assassination should never again let fall off Rupture
      Added a new Method to provide the ability to check for MY debuff

please test the assassination rupture issue again, if it is working now, report back if it needs tweak, if not working ... report back
      please test the combat recuperate ... it should start using it when dropping below min health setting

envenom raised in priority ... should now priorize envenom before dispatching @ blindside, poisons shouldn't drop anymore

Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
    17. burnaz

burnaz New Member

hey storm,

thank you for your quick work. I will check those changes in our raid tonight and will report afterwards.

One more thing: Could you please add the myDebuff method to the combat.cs?

18. tcourtneyvincent

tcourtneyvincent New Member

Im getting this problem
      Q. CLU crashes with Unable to find Active Rotation OR System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException
      A. Update to Microsoft .Net 4

Well i tryed running the exe and it says that i could either uninstall it or repaire so i assume i already have it. anyway i have repaired it and still the same problem. Can anyone help?
      Thanks

19. Clubwar

Clubwar Member

Thx for your fast answer. I wait for updates for this is my problem, in 3 boss ( Elegon, Will of Emperor and Spirit Kings) we have need attack some mobs, that CLU no detect for boss (Elegon columns, small boss Wild, etc..) that no use trinkets and cds to kill fast, so we loose dps.

20. Stormchasing

i assume that your marked text is the answer YES to both of my questions? okay well ...
      I'll try a fix for that and test it in LFR today.
      This will only be a workaround to a current issue with clu and the usage of anything.

UPDATE:
      We changed the targetting for Questing/Grinding - should be done much better now
      We fixed some minor issues - CLU is now able to pull mobs instead of aggroing them by walking near them (NO TANKING support)

@burnaz: tell me for which debuffs!!! (i think all, but pls tell me the debufffs u want)

@tcourtneyvincent: please provide a complete log, chances are good that something is wrong with your system, but i need more stuff to find the issue

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.