• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • CLU (Codified Likeness Utility)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by wulf, Feb 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Toney001

Toney001 New Member

Just out of curiosity, does this handle Fading Light? Thanks!

2. laria

laria Well-Known Member

3. Toney001

Toney001 New Member

Sweet, thanks.

4. dezaint

dezaint New Member

Hello, Wulf!

I'm not trying to stress you or something,
      I just wanted to ask if you have plans on adding support for boomkin druids? :)

I'm very thankful for this CC, it's the only one I use on my characters when raiding/dungeons.

Thanks alot!

5. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Obliv has kindly donated some of his time to put a boomkin rotation together, I am unable to develop and test it at this point in time so stay tuned.

6. Obliv

Obliv New Member

Insect swarm is working...

First spell down. :D

7. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Change Log
      -------------

* 7/4/2012 [2.3.6] [Warlock] Bane of Havoc on Focus Target or closest hostile enemy that isn't your current target. GUI Setting for Bane of Havoc Management (Automatic/Manual)

If you have a focus target it will cast bane of Havoc on it
      If you do not have a focus target it will choose the closest target within 40yrds to cast bane of havoc on (not your current target)
      GUI has auto/manual config to turn it on or off.

Enjoy :D

Last edited: Apr 7, 2012
    8. bennyquest

bennyquest Community Developer

Wulf,
      Tested out bane on the dummy works amazingly. Since you have an at focus target in there if it does not make the CC clunky you sould have it cast corruption on the focus target it is havocing. May add a little more dps, as well as an immolate. I am still having an issue with it casting soulfire when improved soulfire has not expired. doing it anywhere from 14 down to 7 seconds still being left on it and that long of a cast is a dps loss. it may be only 500 dps but that is 500 more that i could be doing lol.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2012
    9. Obliv

Obliv New Member

PST me if you have a 85 arms warrior/boomkin that are geared enough for LFR and want to test some CC edits. Need people that are familar with their class and rotations without using HB. :D

I don't want to crowd up this thread so I'll be keeping links out of here. Don't ask for links or help related to my edits in this thread...

10. sscgod

sscgod New Member

anybody using this as a survival hunter? it doesnt seem to be using lock n load proc for me. is it just me?

11. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Hi sscgod, CLU is looking for explosive shot debuff to have less than two seconds remaining so that we don't overwrite the debuff right away - even if we have lock and load - and waste the DoT portion of explosive shot.

"One of the concerns with Explosive Shot is DoT clipping. The idea here is that when you fire an Explosive Shot, it hits one for full damage, then puts on a DoT that ticks each second for full damage again, for 2 seconds. If you fire a second Explosive Shot immediately, the new Explosive Shot overwrites the previous one ? and if those 2 seconds haven?t passed, you could lose some damage from the ticks."

Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
    12. sscgod

sscgod New Member

quick question explosive shot debuff lasts 2 seconds if it casts explosive shot under two seconds wouldnt it be always clipping it?

i think i found out whats delaying explosive shot during lock and load

when lock and load procs instead of casting it right away it waits till it gets enough focus (44) to cast explosive shot even if its free and thus the delay. i guess its only noticable if u still have bad gear like me

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
    13. Obliv

Obliv New Member

AoE section in Survival Hunter

We should only cast Explosive Trap if there is an additional add, otherwise we won't be casting Black Arrow. Multi-Shot and Cobra Shot were also set to Me.Location and adds within 30, but since Multi-Shot hits 8yards from the current target... I figured this would be an easier way to tell if it should AoE. SimCraft shows explosive_trap,if=target.adds>0, which I believe means if you have the boss and there's an additional add.. you should AoE.

Spells.HunterTrapBehavior("Explosive Trap", ret => Me.CurrentTarget, ret => !Lists.BossList.IgnoreTrap.Contains(Me.CurrentTarget.Entry) && Units.CountEnnemiesInRange(Me.CurrentTarget.Location, 10) > 1),
      Spells.CastSpell("Multi-Shot", ret => Units.CountEnnemiesInRange(Me.CurrentTarget.Location, 8) > 3, "Multi-Shot"),
      Spells.CastSpell("Cobra Shot", ret => Units.CountEnnemiesInRange(Me.CurrentTarget.Location, 8) > 3, "Cobra Shot"),

Almost done with the Boomkin.. yay. Arms Warrior is pretty much finished.

14. wulf

wulf Community Developer

1) Units.CountEnnemiesInRange(Me.CurrentTarget.Location, 10) > 0 says, use explosive trap on the boss and any adds that accompany it within 10 yards of its location (basicly melee distance). which is intended as explosive trap does more damage over a long period of time than Black arrow. (There is an if statement in there for Ultra and other raid bosses we do not want to use Explosive Trap on.)

2) I agree Units.CountEnnemiesInRange(Me.CurrentTarget.Location, 8) > 3 could be better than using "Me.Location", I would like to see the radius extended to maybe 20 - 25 yards. (This should cover most of the Current targets surrounding mobs) as 8 yards is basically enemy's stacked on top of each other within that targets melee range.

Looking forward to your edits with the boomy and Arms :)

On another note all three toons (priest, warrior, shaman) just dinged 85! (Thanks to kicks questing profiles) so I am taking a little break (2-3 days) and then back into fixing the current issues with CLU :D

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
    15. Kronz

Kronz New Member

Can someone please tell me which spec for locks performs best with this CC ? Obviously Demonology is worthless and does very low DPS.

Perhaps this CC is better optimized for Affliction or Destruction ? Any recommended Destro or Aff spec for it ?

16. bennyquest

Destruction works extremely well. But remember shit in, shit out.

17. Obliv

Obliv New Member

The way I'm seeing it on SimCraft is that if you have an add + boss it should Explosive Trap. This is what EJ says: "A full duration explosive trap will surpass Black Arrow in DPS on just two targets." Until then, we should stick with Black Arrow. If I change it back to 0, it will never use Black Arrow because there will always be more than 1 mob (the mob you're targeting).

Although, the 8 yard thing doesn't make sense now that I'm testing it. Even on the three dummies spread out, it won't cast at 8 yards, yet a Multi-Shot DOES hit all three of them. Bump it up to 12 yards, and it works great.

I hate Boomkins with a passion now.

Here's the arms file, though: dropbox.com/sh/9p8pwgpssed0nvl/ZzG_viEwsH/Arms.cs
      Pretty much used SimCraft + EJ. Heroic Strike being off the GCD is the biggest thing for me, as I'm not 100% sure it's working perfectly. I left the SimCraft data in there so you can see where it came from and modify as you see.

18. bennyquest

well wulf, i am having major major issues with the lock now testing him in heroic DS. I will update you when we are done with full logs of the evening.

19. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Don't forget you can disable bane of havoc in the GUI settings.

20. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Thanks Obliv, Appreciate your work done.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.