• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • CLU (Codified Likeness Utility)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by wulf, Feb 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Soeski

Soeski Member

Ah thanks, I missed that part. Then all is explained! Using LazyRaider as well, so gonna give this a try with CLU.

2. djcrisp

djcrisp Member

thanks didnt see it i only scanned threw

3. djcrisp

djcrisp Member

this is amazing for feral druid im hitting around 30-50k dps on single targets in ds 10man thanks i hope to see priest and restoration healing in here at some point thanks

4. jamjar0207

jamjar0207 New Member

Hey Wulf can you add pls,

56710, // Elementium terror
      56262, // Elementium bolt
      56471, // Mutated Corruption

to the boss list as max dps on these is more important than on the wing and arms.

Also Shadowflame doesn't seem to work on ultraxion most likely due to the range check i havent got a log for you now but i can do one later if you need.

Thanks mate.

5. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Done.

6. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Change Log
      -------------

* 22/4/2012 [2.4.9] [All] Engineering gloves fix, big code clean-up

7. jamjar0207

jamjar0207 New Member

I tested the Demo warlock in LFR as when i did 10 normal the other night i noticed it was not using Immolation Aura or Shadowflame during the Ultraxion fight.

Here is the log.

View attachment 40562

8. tozededao

tozededao Community Developer

I've been using this a lot tweaking as I need to to my alts, it would be awesome to have these functions:

• Stop rotation on an hotkey
      • Switch rotations AOE/Single on an hotkey
      • Configure hotkeys for certains spells be used as soon as possible for example, I want bot to use a certain spell as soon as it can but since it is doing the normal rotation I basically have to smash it in order to use it before bot uses something else like :
      • Pillar of Frost as Frost DK( since it will keep doing its normal rotation it won't be possible to use it because it uses a Frost Rune and both will be using those on cooldown so basically I have to be faster than the bot to be able to use it)
      • Want to use Dancing Rune Weapon but I need to have 60 RP first and the bot rarely allows me to.

Basically this all could be used if we could have an hotkey to switch rotations for example

if I pressed an hotkey to switch to Dancing Rune Weapon Rotation(Another .cs file) the priority would be the following :

Code:
      Spells.CastSpell("Dancing Rune Weapon",              ret => true,),
      and disabling all the spells that use runic power, that way it would only build it up so you could use DRW
      or having Boolean variables(all on the same .cs file) that would change if some hotkey was pressed :
      Code:
      Spells.CastSpell("Dancing Rune Weapon",              ret => DRWHotkey ,
      all the runic power abilities , ret => !DRWHotkey 
      And printing something ingame as chat or drawing it like highvoltz radar plugin so you would know whats ON and whats OFF.
      I'm 99% sure that this last booleans variables toggling on/off can't be done only via CC, it would need a plugin most likely.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2012
    9. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

@wulf
      Hey, just used CLU for the first time with LazyRaider. I'm playing a destrolock, level 73. I think it did pretty well while I was in the dungeon, but it seemed not to cast some spells. Bane of Havoc is set to automatic, but never seemed to cast. Multidotting was set to automatic, but was switching targets so quickly and frantically that I couldn't even get instant casts cast. AoE management was set to automatic and it never once cast an AoE spell.

Aside from the above things I noticed, it didn't seem to run slowly at all like you were saying warlocks were doing. But, then again, you guys were testing in raids on 85s. I was in a regular LK dungeon on a level 73.

Edit: I used the Status Report button, then copied and pasted the report into a .txt file. I attached it with the log. I didn't see Bane of Havoc cast at all, unless I missed it somewhere. RoF was cast manually, by me, those 56 times. The CC never used it once. I don't know if the CC has healthstone/soulstone management coded into it, but that was me that created and used the soulstone manually, though as stupid as this sounds, I couldn't figure out how to use it on the tank so it ended up being used on myself.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2012
    10. ShinobiAoshi

ShinobiAoshi Member

I had some problems with CLU as a Destruction Lock myself today, using Raidbot. It would multi-dot adds in the heroic I was running, but when all adds were DoT'ed, it would not cast incinerate. I thought maybe that was because it was refreshing DoTs and I didn't notice, but then on the boss fight it would cast Immolate, Corruption, and Bane of Doom, then stop casting entirely until one of the DoT's needed refreshing. I will try to reproduce this and get a log for you.

11. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Hi zeldrak, thanks for taking the time to attach a log, really appreciate it!
      Some observations:-

1. LootFixer_v2.0.0 is causing you allot of grief.
      2. Bane of Havoc was casting - according to the log - but the mobs for Prince Keleseth were dieing very quickly, so it was constantly casting it. I may add some sort of check for bane to ensure we don't cast it on a low health add.
      3. Multi-Dotting would have been the same scenario for Prince Keleseth, they would die way to fast to DoT them up (Evidence in your log suggests this as well as immolate was being cast all over the place.)
      4. RoF is below Multi-Dotting in the tree and would never have gotten to that position in the tree due to Multi-Dotting.

Suggestions until 85:
      1. Disable LootFixer_v2.0.0 and check for an update from the author.
      2. Set Multi-Dotting to Manual
      3. Set Bane of havoc to Manual
      4. Set AoE to Automatic

12. zeldrak

Ah, I see. So, it was only trying to BoH the skellies on the Prince boss, and not during the standard dungeon pulls? Or, is BoH something used on bosses/boss adds? Sorry, not very familiar with warlock, so I don't know how to use all the spells and such, which is why I use the bot, lol. I can set those two to manual, and set AoE to automatic and try it again. As for the multi-DoTting, the rapid changing of targets was done throughout every dungeon and every pull, which is why I turned it off. And, for some reason I have start combat. Once I cast a spell the CC takes over, but when the group entered combat I would just stand there until I initiated combat. Is that supposed to happen, or is HB/CC supposed to recognize that we're in combat and being its routine? And, for the plugin, should I just disable it, or remove it from the plugins folder in HB? I can do either of them just as easily as the other.

13. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Hi tozededao, thanks for such a detailed post.

I spoke to weischbier about this a few weeks back, we were discussing that hot-keys would be the wave of the future for Raiding, we even exchanged some code to get the ball rolling (you can see some commented code within CLU ;))

Moving forward I would definitely be looking at Hot-Keys to pause the rotation, and to disable and enable AoE...I am not a fan of printing things in-game so I am thinking of using sound files to notify the user when things are on/off (I may even use this to let them know if they are behind a target (rogues, feral kitty, etc)). :cool:

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
    14. wulf

wulf Community Developer

• It would have been trying to BoH every pull where there is more than one add.
      • CLU will wait for you to cast the first spell, or if it detects combat and you have a target.
      • Disable plugin.

15. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Hi jamjar0207, thanks for the log, I know Ultraxion has a strange hitbox so it will affect these spells, I am looking into it.

16. zeldrak

Thank you much!

17. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Some of you may have noticed an update in SVN, I have the beginning of the key binds working within game (as crude as it is..but it works).

If you open the CLU configuration form - and you have the ability to see it and focus in game - you can hold the left control down and see it toggle true false...hey...its a start :p

I think it will only support three keys - which should be enough - alt, shift, ctrl. (Note: The Mac WoW client does not distingish between left and right modifier keys, so both Control keys are reported as Left Control)

Damn work...off to bed.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
    18. Toney001

Toney001 New Member

Thanks a lot for your hard work! I'd love me some keybinds :).

19. tozededao

tozededao Community Developer

Is the check to see if they true or false already ready to be used on .cs files? To use as condition required to do certain spell?

20. bennyquest

bennyquest Community Developer

sure is quiet, must mean something new is coming.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.