• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • CLU (Codified Likeness Utility)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by wulf, Feb 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Heya bennyquest, Work is killing me at the moment, allot on, but tonight I should have the keybinds finished. I have also been busy going over the healing core getting it ready to be transplanted into CLU..and then HEALING MADNESS will begin! Allot of work to do with this but I think I have sketched out the plan OK.

If its quiet...its working well?

2. Toney001

Toney001 New Member

fuck yeah <3

3. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

@wulf
      Have you guys been able to sort out the warlock/priest issue with the low dps? I compared the newest revision of Singular with CLU (both have Destruction warlock implemented [Singular just got a rotation update]) and I noticed that Singular netted me ~2k (2000) dps, while CLU scored ~1.3k (1300). I'm only 78 right now, level wise, and wearing the standard quest blues/greens and blue/green drops. I have the heirloom chest, shoulders, weapon, and two trinkets.

4. wulf

wulf Community Developer

SVN link removed as per Honourbuddy rules.
      All releases will be attached to the first post from now on.

PM me if you would like the SVN link.

5. imdasandman

imdasandman Active Member

When did svn get tbe axe? That is flippin stupid imo. Hawker/bossland let svn be used here imo

6. zeldrak

SVN didn't get the axe. It's the developer's decision to remove it as far as I know. The developers are taking down their work due to the new rules. The new rules allow for others' work to be basically copied and pasted, have some changes made, and have it renamed to something else for someone else to call it their own. There's a thread about it. I'm just paraphrasing based on things I've read. So, I may not be 100% accurate.

7. bennyquest

bennyquest Community Developer

Wulf, when you get a chance PM me the link.

@zeldrak

As far as i know the priest and warlock are perfoming as well as they can be. I mean our guild rogue (full legendary 401ilevel)last night in LFR ending the fight with 71k bursting to 95k, where i pulled 80k bursting to 90k on the priest with a 398ilevel.

I cannot say the same for the warlock because he is not on the same level of gearing and i have him as my multibox so i focus less on him. I would say he is close though pulling around 50-60k steady not really bursting up higher.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
    8. Toney001

Toney001 New Member

I believe it was said SVN was allowed btw :)

9. Zoinx

Zoinx Active Member

Yes, SVN's are allowed, but you must maintain a semi updated .ZIP on the first post as well.

10. zeldrak

Hmm, I see. What spec? I use either demonology or destruction. Now, granted, I'm not level 85 yet, nor do I have epic gear, so of course my DPS will get better over time as I level and gear out. I'm just saying that as of right now for my level and gear, the difference between the new rotations for Singular, and the rotations for CLU, are showing about a 700-800 DPS difference, where CLU is on the lower end. I just know at one point you guys were talking about the warlocks/priests not getting as much DPS as they should be getting, and I was wondering if that was still the case or if it had all been sorted out.

11. wulf

wulf Community Developer

How to get the latest version
      -------------
      * See latest and greatest attached to the bottom of the first post.
      * Unzip the files into your %HB FOLDER%\CustomClasses\
      * SVN link: wulfdev - Revision 98: /trunk
      * Google: How to use tortoisesvn. (Please do not PM HB moderators if you do not know how to use a SVN, PM me instead)

I will re-add the tutorial on how to use SVN soon :p

12. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Heya zeldrak, All previous Warlock issues are resolved and as far as I know the rotations are performing well at 85.

Did you test on a raid dummy ?

Singular is getting much love lately, so it wouldnt surprise me if it squeezed some more DPS (Ill have to take a look :p)

13. zeldrak

@Wulf
      Yessir, I did. Tried it in dungeons, questing, and on a test dummy. As for now, the way I had things set up (per your previous suggestions with turning off loot plugin, manual BoH, and auto AoE) and Singular is doing more DPS than CLU at my current level and gearset. But, it's like you said, it may be that with the extra love and attention that Singular is now getting it's performing better and better. Now that I have higher spells to use I've seen my dps on a dummy at 3500 (Singular) and 2500-2600 (CLU, depending on proc frequency). I like them both, since yours doesn't force me to use my soulstone on myself like Singular does. I also like that yours has options, unlike Singular, which doesn't currently.

Sorry, I'm a huge, huge option fan, lol. I love to have them so I can set things to do this or that.

14. bennyquest

bennyquest Community Developer

i will check out singular and see what it is doing at 85 now and report back.

Um, singular at 85 does not hold a candle to CLU.

I did about 24k with singular and 29 with CLU on a raid dummy. If you want i will make some screen shots.

15. ChrisAttackk

ChrisAttackk New Member

Hello all, Just want to say thanks to Wulf and all others that helped with CLU. I meant to post this long ago and just got the time to do so. This CC is absolutely amazing! It does everything stated on OP. And I use this on almost all of my 85s. I just thought you should know that you have a great thing here and I want to thank you for making the time I have for gaming a fun one. Again, Thank you!!!!!.

PS: can't wait till you start touching on some healing classes ^_^.

16. Kroniq

Kroniq Member

Love this CC Wulf and appreciate all the hard work you are continually putting into it. Also i must say im happy with the mature stance you took on this new Dev Rule Change thats getting blown out of porportion. Also if ya have plans to do a Resto Druid rotation I'd be more than happy to test it for you and provide feedback.

17. zeldrak

Maybe it's different at 85 with different gear, gems, enchants, and whatnot, but right now as I'm leveling and running dungeons I do more DPS with Singular than with CLU. I have absolutely nothing against CLU, and I use it frequently. I was just saying that the way I'm running things I get more DPS from Singular.

There are things in CLU that I love, and they would be the multi-DOTting and automatic BoH management. Right now though, I'm not running content where BoH comes into play, even in dungeons. Things die too quickly for it to matter. So, I followed Wulf's advice and turned it off. I do wish the multi-DOTting would work for me, because I'm sure I would get more DPS from CLU if it did. For some reason it jumps targets very quickly without casting spells. I've watched it cycle through targets and not cast a single spell. I've had to switch that to manual as well, which I don't like. I'm very sure it's probably something I'm doing wrong, as I'm sure this works as intended, but I can't figure out what it is that's not working properly.

18. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Hi ChrisAttackk, thank you for your kind words. It's great to hear people enjoy CLU as much as I do.

The healing logic will be in very soon :) I just have to finish these Keybinds elegantly.

19. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Hi zeldrak, you could apply your DoT's on one target then "TAB" to the next target and allow CLU to apply the DoT's on that target, and so on and so forth :)

20. shlord

shlord Member

Thats true, i know around 10 mates who use ur cc and they even dont have forum account or dont post around.. and they just love ur work as i do ;D

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.