• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • CLU (Codified Likeness Utility)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by wulf, Feb 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Hi Stormchasing, Fixed in next release, it will be apart of the "Heal/Defensive Management"...thanks for reporting.

Bloody server maintenance tonight so I couldn't get enough testing in for the healing changes, although I did heal a few heroics.

Still have some issues with some of the spells not fireing and party wide AoE heals isn't working for some reasonalthough I think i fixed it...but before i could test the server booted me!

Not long now guys, I need a day off work bad!

2. Stormchasing

Stormchasing Community Developer

giev beta :)
      I'll test and maybe can improve on Priest (Holy, Diszi), Pala and / or Druid :)

3. 1990camaro

1990camaro New Member

Cant get it to run...

[6:42:49 PM:015] System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

Not sure what that means...

Attached Files:

4. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Hi 1990camaro, could you try and disable/remove PoolFishingBuddy and try again.

5. Stormchasing

back again, with a little issue :)

Class: Warlock
      Spec: Demonology

Issue: Adds on Bossfights were dotted with Doom instead of Agony. This removes the fading Doom from the boss (Wing tentacle) before it does damage, sets it the Mutated Tentacle or Corrupted Blood (which both do not live a minute or so), this is a major DPS loss in this fight.

6. HB7032V76

HB7032V76 New Member

druid doesnt go moonkin form by itself :)

7. wulf

wulf Community Developer

@HB7032V76: Fixed in latest version.

Change Log
      -------------

* 10/5/2012 [2.6.0]BETA Healing Logic, Bug fixes, Disc Healing

Guys latest SVN update contains Discipline priest healing (this is still in Beta)
      I wanted to release this to resolve the reported issues to date.
      The fact the healing logic is 65% done is a bonus at this stage :)

I know there are small issues with healing and the lack of a GUI, I am working on it.

For what its worth, Discipline priest has healed all of Deathwing...quite well...

8. Obliv

Obliv New Member

I will be testing Disc out tonight. If all goes well my first child will be named wulf.

9. Toney001

Toney001 New Member

Hey Wulf, did you happen to have fixed DnD on Madness by any chance? :O

EDIT: Ok, you didn't.
      I just took a look through your spell helper and noticed you already had a CastSpellAtLocation thingy (was gonna add it myself, because that's how I used to handle DnD on an old private CC of mine), so I'm gonna try that. I also added an IgnoreDnD list similar to your IgnoreAoE (basically it's the same list minus the Madness IDs) so I didn't mess it up for any other class by removing the madness IDs and letting them AoE.

This should, in theory, change the behavior for DnD IN THE UNHOLY ROTATION ONLY (unless you want to modify it to fit it on the others) to basically cast DnD on top of you. This shouldn't be an issue as I've never seen CLU NOT cast it on top of me anyway.
      It works on dummies, so I'll take it through LFR. If it works on Madness, I'll upload the changed/added code in case you wanna implement it.

BBL with report!

Cheers!

Last edited: May 9, 2012
    10. Niteowl

Niteowl New Member

Am I missing a setting somewhere? To tell it at what health and mana to stop and eat? My shadow priest is using the questing bot and CLU as the CC and he just chain pulls until he runs out of mana and eventually dies, never stops to drink and get mana back. I have Pungent Seal Whey in my bag and I have gone to "Setting and Tools" button in HB and put in there what my drink is. When using singular while questing it stops and drinks at 60%, but singular has a setting for that.

11. wakkawakka22

wakkawakka22 New Member

There is no rest behavior, the movement logic is still just a bonus at this point...should still use singular while leveling

12. Toney001

Toney001 New Member

Ok, the code works perfectly fine all the way until... stupid range issues on Madness :( (I thought the problem for HB was reaching the middle of the hitbox, not range).
      I had it set to cast it if there was an enemy within 10 yards (half the radius of DnD, or max if you count from the edge to the middle) and it didn't detect it, but I changed it on the fly to 100 and it started working.

Now I'm thinking that instead of completely overriding the way CLU currently handles DnD I can just create a list of enemies for which to override it, so for madness it would use the code with like a billion yards and for every other fight, the current method unmodified.
      The downside to this would be that if you have any of DW's parts targeted, even if you're not in melee range, it'll cast it.

It's not THE best solution, but it's A solution. Maybe you could just add a DK tab on the GUI and make it a toggable option?
      You can always de-select DW and it's parts while you're not in range. Hitting esc shouldn't be a huge deal, and it's better than nothing, but I don't think it's gonna be a huge deal. For the most part, on madness, you stay on targets until they die so you already won't have a target at that point... you just gotta wait till you're in melee range before selecting the next one.

I'll do another quick run and get a feel for it, if it works decently, I'll share it, and you can do with it whatever you want, even nothing lol

13. sscgod

sscgod New Member

is it possible to always cast power word shield on tank?
      i also observed that when the tank is low it casts greater heal or flash heal rather than just shield him first then heal after.

edit: just checked the discipline file and does it only cast penance and power word shield for grace stacks?

Last edited: May 10, 2012
    14. Toney001

Toney001 New Member

Ok, this worked out perfectly fine. It didn't feel weird at all because, as I said, most target switching happens when the previous one dies, and even when it doesn't, chances are DnD is gonna be down anyway... AND EVEN IF IT'S NOT, it won't cast it if you're moving, so unless you select a target that's outta range while standing still, it can't go wrong.

That said, Wulf, feel free to take it for a spin yourself if you're on the fence about implementing this.

Just remember this will ONLY take over during Madness.

Anyway... on to the code!

Code:
      public static HashSet<uint> OverrideDnD { get { return _overrideDnD; } }

private static readonly HashSet<uint> _overrideDnD = new HashSet<uint>
      {
      56846, // Arm Tentacle -- Madness of DW
      56167, // Arm Tentacle -- Madness of DW
      56168, // Wing Tentacle - Madness of DW
      56471, // Mutated Corruption
      57962, // Deathwing ----- Madness of DW (his head)
      };
      ^ This goes anywhere in the BossList.cs

Now, in the Unholy.cs file:

Code:
      Spells.CastSpellAtLocation("Death and Decay", u => Me, ret => BossList.OverrideDnD.Contains(Me.CurrentTarget.Entry) && (Me.UnholyRuneCount == 2) && !Me.IsMoving && !Me.CurrentTarget.IsMoving && Me.CurrentRunicPower < 110 && (Me.CurrentTarget.CurrentHealth > 1000000 || Me.CurrentTarget.MaxHealth == 1) && Units.CountEnnemiesInRange(Me.Location, 1000) >=1, "Death and Decay"),
      ^ This goes above the first DnD line.

Code:
      Spells.CastSpellAtLocation("Death and Decay",	u => Me, ret => BossList.OverrideDnD.Contains(Me.CurrentTarget.Entry) && !Me.IsMoving && !Me.CurrentTarget.IsMoving && (Me.CurrentTarget.CurrentHealth > 310000 || Me.CurrentTarget.MaxHealth == 1) && Units.CountEnnemiesInRange(Me.Location, 1000) >=1, "Death and Decay"),
      ^ This goes above the second DnD line.

I'm also adding my local file so you can take a quicker look, but have in mind I've altered a bit the healing % and have commented out some CDs I like to manage on my own (I leave ERW and Rocket Barrage to the bot).

This won't skyrocket the dps, but if people use this for guild runs, it'd look suspicious to anyone that took a look at a log and noticed you didn't cast a single DnD. And again, it works great so...

And with this, I BELIEVE the Unholy rotation is perfect :).

Attached Files:

15. sscgod

sscgod New Member

one weird behavior i have also seen is that it only starts healing when i manually target someone then its all automatic

16. wulf

wulf Community Developer

CLU will begin healing once it detects combat.
      Yes, at the moment CLU is only casting penance and shields when gracestacks < 3...but if you move it will cast shields where necessary...like I said work in progress :)

How do you find the healing...anyone dying ?

Thanks Toney001, changes applied to the latest SVN!

17. Stormchasing

I'll take a look into the healing in the evening, maybe i can adapt your work for HPaly healing :)

18. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Full credit goes to cowdude, I only put the frosting on :) having said that I am sure everyone would love to see a Holy Pali rotation!! The felmaster core is awesome, so easy to expand and understand..

I am going to put together a Holy priest next to see how the AoE heals go....

things to note..
      1. I need to implement a timer for raid heals..when each person joins it looks rare buffing all the time.
      2. Tank priority goes: Focus only, Lazyraider only, Both Tanks (run lazyraider without a tank)
      3. Party healing needs work
      4. trinkets and racials need to only fire during urgent times...
      5. Line of sight checks

Latest SVN update makes better use of shields....I am on top for heals 380iLvL NO TIER, followed by a geared Holy priest!

Attached Files:

19. sscgod

sscgod New Member

what i meant was if currentarget is null it wont start healing even if in combat maybe it's just me

20. Venus112

Venus112 New Member

Hey Wulf

Dont know what code you're using for the Dragon Soul Logics, but you interested in the newest ones i created?

Also, you might want to add to your Morchock bool that it'll also work if target is Kohcrom (Morchocks mirror image thing)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.