• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Confirm Bottting Detection(as others have posted)

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by Thecamel, Feb 19, 2013.

1. fantasydreaming

fantasydreaming Member

I have a theory that the GMs on certain servers are more aggressive about this sort of thing than others...

"It was the auctions" - eh?

2. sodade21

sodade21 Member

my main botting account got 72h ban for third party software...while i was doing dailies and got reported.. i confirmed cause i searched the WIM addon logs and someone was stupid enough to also whisper to me "stuck?bot!!" the other day i was playing by hand with my second account (that is RAF btw) and i got hungry and decided to go for 2 mins on the kitchen to make a tost. so i put the bot on bg when i came to the pc i was dc and got a 72h ban on this account as well. so either i had a gm on my watch for 24 hours (though i doubt) or they had enabled some sort of spyware on my pc to check when the bot will be atached and active on the account.... something like a debbuging throughout mode of warden for specific flagged accounts./

3. buffa

buffa New Member

totaly agreed with the topic. i got permanent banned because of bot stuck. 1 mins before i got banned my character teleported somewhere very close and bot tried to pass wall but it was very clear ! if u want to stop getting banned fix it !!!