• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Convalesce 4.1 Beta 2

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Mordd, Dec 3, 2010.

1. CarlMGregory

CarlMGregory New Member

I open up the config gui, set the appropriate settings, close it. It auto opens back up, and I notice the settings I just changed are all set to the default values, either 0 or unchecked. Umm, but I think it is taking effect, for instance telling it to heal at X percent actually does, but it's 0 now in the GUI. Two issues I'm experiencing here, 1 is that after you close the config the first time it auto opens again and second the settings are not loading into the gui when you click on CC config.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2011
    2. thebuster

thebuster New Member

how do we get templars verdict to only work at 3 holy power?

3. auxywuxy

auxywuxy New Member

Any thoughts on adding judgment to the BG healbot only mode for mana regen? Also buffing yourself with Beacon would be nice. Seems like a waste of talents if it isn't used in BG's at all. =\

Great work btw =)

4. peterpanic

peterpanic New Member

My horde holy pally in bgs will target an ally who is attacking the person it wants to heal and start casting heal spells, so instead of healing the person being attacked he is healing himself. Anyone know how to fix this?

5. poothooter

poothooter New Member

Howdy folks - using the latest Convalesce posted in this thread. The problem I'm having is that when I open the config some of the images aren't appearing - I'm assuming the two buttons at the top on the first page are for loading class settings like Kicks posted in this thread? Additionally, after downloading Kicks ret settings and trying to load them into the config, they basically don't change anything. Everything is still unchecked.

Anyone got a clue how to fix this?

-- just reinstalled HB and it seem to save my settings this time - working fine now - save for the fact that the images on the config screen for Convalesce don't appear.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2011
    6. lickalime

lickalime New Member

I tried to set the values for when to use heals and such by the % only goes up to 9 and say i try to type in 10 the 0 will erase the 1. any idea why this is happening?please help really like this cc

7. sparks

sparks Active Member

I would like to ask if this is ok to heal normal instances with at level 85.
      MORDD I am NOT picking on you at all I am asking because healing is a mess any time on any spec or class and I am just asking is it ok to run instances with the cc.
      Everyone says that pallys are having a tough time overall in 5 mans right now.
      Who isn't with the pugs you get.

again I am not saying anything good or bad I know what a mess buzzard has made of healing
      the setups on the first page..lots of comments saying bg's at 65 and things like that healing is this ok for high level instances?

HECK IF IT WAS EASY I WOULD DO IT MYSELF ROFL

Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
    8. shinoowns

shinoowns New Member

Paladins are best healers for 5 mans... idk who your talking to... i mean comeon, you can heal 3 people at once lol -.-. Anyway I don't think this one is ready enough from person experience to heal these dungeons. 1 Instancebuddy isn't working 100% for them anyway which doesn't help but it doesn't properly use all the new spells. It seems like this project is dead / dying right now as the first post hasn't been changed since 10 days over a month ago. Enesemble works pretty good, uses new spells and such. I'll test out and report soon.

EDIT: for BRC i died 3 times (fail tank) we replaced him and it actually went pretty smoothe, I got pretty lucky when they didn't ask me to dance though ;). All and all it did more then expected, I still think that covalecense is much better at ret, and it's easier to bot, but unfortunally longer que times :(

Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
    9. iesux

iesux New Member

Im still getting the problem as it desn't cast exorcism on art of war :s This kills my dps! Anyidea?

10. UndiluteD

UndiluteD New Member

use ensemble for IB with palasins

11. Wabbit

Wabbit New Member

Can anybody suggest what values to use with this for holy pally in battlegrounds.
      Most of the spells ask for a HP at which a spell is cast. Does this mean that it wont cast that spell until the target hits that number or will it start to heal as long as they are above that number?

Would really appreciate some actual numbers that people use ?
      Cheers

12. iesux

iesux New Member

@above post: It will cast the spell if the guys are below the threshold you set in convalesce.

Hi I'm still having issue with exorcism that isn't cast with Art of war although I checked several times the settings in convalesce GUI. I saw some people had problems too but it was solved I think. If that's of anyhelp I play on French client.
      tks

13. botzor

botzor Member

a suggestion that being able to use Crusader Strike when singel target and Hammer of the Righteous when adds... (Prot)

14. detectqq

detectqq New Member

Hi folks!
      Can it pvp while using the archaeology bot?

15. tier

tier New Member

Thanks! I love the CC. The only problem is that it seems to come packed with the CC that doesn't have the GUI, which is fine, but it throws my relogger for a loop. Is there anyway that I can remove the basic CC from my folder since both of them are both contained in the Default Paladin folder?

16. Lilbuddy

Lilbuddy New Member

I hope someone can help me, I am a little lost.

1) I have the latest HB.
      2) I have the latest Convalesce CC from this thread.
      3) I have setup the CC options for ret.

I get into a BG and as a ret paladin I don't buff anyone and I don't change seals or even cast them after I die and in general only autoswing.

If I use the stock Paladin CC, it just sits there and casts exorcism till out of mana and then runs till out of combat and drinks.

Any help please?

17. Crowley

Crowley Member

Using latest version, downloaded 15 minutes ago from link in first page, and working great except for Inquisition and Cleanse.
      Cannot select Inquisition on the Holy setup tab and if i press it manually in game i get

Code:
      Cleanse : Inquisition
      **Cleanse**

So it sees Inquisition as a harmful spell and tries to cleanse it, which is rather strange :)
      I can upload full logs but really it's self explanatory i think. And i also understand it is a Beta just giving feedback. I read a few posts back that the Inquisition tab would be fixed in next release but i don't know it that was a few releases ago or this one.

Excellent work overall man. Keep it up :D

Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
    18. Jianyu

Jianyu New Member

Doesnt work with RAF - RAF Assists wont attack.

19. Kega

Kega New Member

Is there anyone using this CC as holy in PVP?

He wont heal anyone, just running around doing nothing :/

Changed the settings to healbot in BG and changed the values on every spell.

20. k4ne

k4ne New Member

same here :) staying on mount and not healing...

Last edited: Feb 14, 2011