• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Core of Arreat 2.0.2!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Swaggasauruz, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Swaggasauruz

Swaggasauruz New Member

I changed the code a bit hopefully it will work for you now, works fine for me. Just check OP for v1.4.

2. deltaone

deltaone New Member

EDIT: most demonic vessels open, but the character is skipping the regular big chests .
      is there a way to turn off all the NPC interactions/ storage usage? Im just hunting for legendaries so i dont need all of that.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
    3. Swaggasauruz

Swaggasauruz New Member

If you have updated Demonbuddy at all or switched to the newest beta version you will need to put my version of DataDictionary into Trinity, first delete the old version of DataDictionary. This advice I gave to another user fixed the same issue for him:

"Try redownloading the DataDictionary.cs file , delete the old DataDictionary.cs file and put the new one in the folder where the old one was. Restart your bot then make sure on the main screen of Demonbuddy you go to settings(bot) and make sure open chests/loot containers are both ticked as well as enable combat looting is ticked. Let me know if this fixes your issue."

I hope this helps you get it working, if not let me know and I will see what I can do. I have notified the developer of Trinity that it does not loot the vessels normally, I imagine he will fix it soon as it is a very quick fix.

4. deltaone

deltaone New Member

Hey Swag, I've noticed that they do indeed loot demonic vessels, however, my g uy tends to run past a lot of the big chests. Im monitoring my character and hes skipping over them..I have all the settings checked, and they DO periodically loot both vessels + chests, but sometimes they just run past them compltely. Is there something i missed? ( range for looting chests is set to max)

also - how do i remove ALL d rops except for legendaries completely? My guy still picks up whites for some reason

5. XmidiXx

XmidiXx New Member

has this profile been updated for Craters also now ?

6. jcbk003

jcbk003 New Member

everything is working perfectly but it seems like after my stash is full i wont return to town to vendor or stash things. Im not sure if this is a problem with trinity or the profile. Sorry very new to this

7. Swaggasauruz

Swaggasauruz New Member

That could be a Trinity or DB issue.

8. jcbk003

jcbk003 New Member

could you help me out with the settings? when i look through the log it says it is doing the town run but it doenst do anything then it just says complete.

9. Swaggasauruz

Swaggasauruz New Member

Double check to make sure your combat looting is enabled, that could make this happen if the bot is in combat while near a chest but ends combat outside of the loot range.
      Also make sure your loot radius on bot settings, right above the group of options for looting chests/containers/shrines, and set it to 60 mine was at 60 by default so I'm not sure whether this is needed or not but worth a shot. As for the drops all that can be handled under the Trinity plugin on your bot under the "Items" tab

10. Swaggasauruz

Swaggasauruz New Member

Double check to make sure you have the correct checkpoint also upload the log please and I can likely find what the problem is.

11. jcbk003

jcbk003 New Member

NvM i got it working just had to reinstall DB. BTW thank you so much for this. The Profile is awesome!

12. deltaone

deltaone New Member

Hmm i tried the settings you suggested, it helped a little, but it still almost 100% forgets to open this chest imgur: the simple image sharer

is it just me?

Also - I recall that the bot used to just TP to town before the waypoint, instead of walking all the way to the waypoint, is there a way to have this ? (since no monsters spawn in the distance to the waypoint, it would be faster to just tp instead of walk to waypoint)

13. Spookie

Spookie Member

How come when you die it just exits the game?

14. Swaggasauruz

Swaggasauruz New Member

You can edit that by opening the profile in notepad and changing the line <TrinityMaxDeaths questId="1" max="1" /> and setting max="1" to whatever number of deaths you desire before it just leaves and remakes the game. I set it at 1 because it's usually better to just restart if you die here, idk if DB/Trinity handles revive at corpse option yet.

15. Swaggasauruz

Swaggasauruz New Member

Good to hear, thanks for the positive feedback!

16. Swaggasauruz

Swaggasauruz New Member

Watching the script now to see if it skips the chest for me, does it walk near it and not loot it? Or is it further away when it does not get looted? I can release a version that will TP rather than run to the waypoint.

17. deltaone

deltaone New Member

From what I can tell, the character goes on a consistent path that seems pretty far away from that chest, maybe just alter the path a little bit upwards during that part and itll just pick it up by itself due to loot radius?

ANd about hte TP - that'd be great, because I have the item that allows me to "continue tping even when getting attacked"

18. giguy121

giguy121 New Member

Not entirely sure why but when I try running it, it loops games by creating then completing run without actually doing anything

19. Swaggasauruz

Swaggasauruz New Member

Yep I just watched it and noticed it paths rather far away so I will be fixing that. I noticed in the image you uploaded your difficulty setting is "Normal" I'm not sure if that was intentional or not but you have to set your difficulty in your bot settings to the difficulty you desire, it defaults to "Normal" . Also, that sounds like a pretty cool legendary which one is it?

20. giguy121

giguy121 New Member

more info on my situation

Replaced hook [RoutineCombat] 640693c2-cb65-470f-ab63-feebf1096034
      OnStop event
      OnStop Event Invoking
      [Trinity] Error generating item report! Try deleting TrinityLogs directory to fix.
      [Trinity] System.Exception: Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was completed, at addr: BF38EED4, Size: 4
      at GreyMagic.ExternalProcessMemory.ReadByteBuffer(IntPtr addr, Void* buffer, Int32 count)
      at GreyMagic.MemoryBase.Read[T](IntPtr addr)
      at Zeta.Game.Internals.FastAttribGroupsEntry.GetAttribute[T](Int32 attribute)
      at Zeta.Game.Internals.Actors.ACD.GetAttribute[T](Int32 attribute)
      at Zeta.Game.Internals.Actors.ACD.GetAttribute[T](ActorAttributeType attributeType)
      at Zeta.Game.Internals.Actors.DiaActivePlayer.()
      at Zeta.Game.Internals.Actors.DiaActivePlayer.get_ParagonExperienceNextLevel()
      at Zeta.Game.Internals.Actors.DiaActivePlayer.get_ParagonCurrentExperience()
      at Trinity.Trinity.OutputReport() in c:\Users\kevin\Desktop\db\Plugins\Trinity\Items\ItemHandling.cs:line 756
      ProfileOrderManager.OnBotStop. Resetting caches.
      Resetting current behavior.