• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Disc Priest CC

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Ama, Dec 9, 2011.

1. fooguo

fooguo New Member

could you make a way to use pain suppression at a percentage instead of just off cd?

other than that its working very good^^

2. nostre

nostre New Member

thank you worked for me very well!

3. quick999

quick999 New Member

As I said before it works great and I love it. One question... Is there a way to make it stop healing and buffing if I choose to eat or drink till I'm done without having to stop CC or bot? I know if I mount it doesn't try to spam heals.

4. Ama

Ama New Member

Version 2.0 up.

Pain suppression now on Health percent instead of CD. Still casts on PW:Shield. Ill add it to some more spells next time.

Selective Healing implemented. Can customize who you heal for 3 phases and phases are changed manually. I will be testing this this weekend.

Have Fun!

5. Ama

Ama New Member

Good call. Ill put this in.

Edit: OK, shouldn't interrupt food or drink now. Thanks for pointing that out

Last edited: Dec 10, 2011
    6. maggibg

maggibg Member Legendary

Was working last night on version 1.2
      But now 2.0 and 2.1 will not work..

[09:37:42:669] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at Disc.DiscPriest.PlayerIsBlacklisted(WoWPlayer p) in c:\Users\Blexi\Desktop\Priest\CustomClasses\Disc CC v2.1\Disc.cs:line 87
      at Disc.DiscPriest.<GetHealTarget>b__b(WoWPlayer unit) in c:\Users\Blexi\Desktop\Priest\CustomClasses\Disc CC v2.1\Disc.cs:line 558
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.<>c__DisplayClassf`1.<CombinePredicates>b__e(TSource x)
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.<>c__DisplayClassf`1.<CombinePredicates>b__e(TSource x)
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereEnumerableIterator`1.MoveNext()
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
      at Disc.DiscPriest.GetHealTarget() in c:\Users\Blexi\Desktop\Priest\CustomClasses\Disc CC v2.1\Disc.cs:line 556
      at Disc.DiscPriest.Healing() in c:\Users\Blexi\Desktop\Priest\CustomClasses\Disc CC v2.1\Disc.cs:line 358
      at Disc.DiscPriest.Combat() in c:\Users\Blexi\Desktop\Priest\CustomClasses\Disc CC v2.1\Disc.cs:line 135
      at Disc.DiscPriest.Pulse() in c:\Users\Blexi\Desktop\priest\CustomClasses\Disc CC v2.1\Disc.cs:line 59
      at Styx.WoWPulsator.Pulse(PulseFlags flags)
      at Styx.Logic.BehaviorTree.TreeRoot.Tick()
      at Styx.Logic.BehaviorTree.TreeRoot.Run()

7. Mazzyr

Mazzyr Member

maggibg try deleting your config file found in the config folder inside customclasses.

8. HappyS

HappyS New Member

Don't work.

[12:17:31:292] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at Disc.DiscPriest.PlayerIsBlacklisted(WoWPlayer p) in c:\Users\Happy\Desktop\Honorbuddy_2.0.0.535 аддон\Honorbuddy_2.0.0.535\CustomClasses\Disc CC v2.1\Disc.cs:line 87
      at Disc.DiscPriest.<GetHealTarget>b__b(WoWPlayer unit) in c:\Users\Happy\Desktop\Honorbuddy_2.0.0.535 аддон\Honorbuddy_2.0.0.535\CustomClasses\Disc CC v2.1\Disc.cs:line 558
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereEnumerableIterator`1.MoveNext()
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
      at Disc.DiscPriest.GetHealTarget() in c:\Users\Happy\Desktop\Honorbuddy_2.0.0.535 аддон\Honorbuddy_2.0.0.535\CustomClasses\Disc CC v2.1\Disc.cs:line 556
      at Disc.DiscPriest.Healing() in c:\Users\Happy\Desktop\Honorbuddy_2.0.0.535 аддон\Honorbuddy_2.0.0.535\CustomClasses\Disc CC v2.1\Disc.cs:line 358
      at Disc.DiscPriest.Combat() in c:\Users\Happy\Desktop\Honorbuddy_2.0.0.535 аддон\Honorbuddy_2.0.0.535\CustomClasses\Disc CC v2.1\Disc.cs:line 135
      at Disc.DiscPriest.Pulse() in c:\Users\Happy\Desktop\Honorbuddy_2.0.0.535 аддон\Honorbuddy_2.0.0.535\CustomClasses\Disc CC v2.1\Disc.cs:line 59
      at Styx.WoWPulsator.Pulse(PulseFlags flags)
      at Styx.Logic.BehaviorTree.TreeRoot.Tick()
      at Styx.Logic.BehaviorTree.TreeRoot.Run()

9. loliceman

loliceman Member

This is a VERY nice cc indeed! i love it! but i have never seen it use Hymn of Hope or Shadowfiend when i run low on mana, does it work? Would love a feature with that :)

10. Ama

Ama New Member

I noticed shadowfiend too. It just needs a target. Ill try to have it set target to tank target and use pet attack if needed.

As for Hymn of hope. I have had the same problem with this CC and Hymn of hope that I have with other CCs. It is a user error. Hymn of hope will cast at its proper time, but I'm busy running around or something and my movement cancels the channeling. I dont think its possible to disable user movement.

thanks for pointing that out

Last edited: Dec 11, 2011
    11. Ama

Ama New Member

please try deleting your config file

12. TANK0341

TANK0341 New Member

Ive been testing this all weekend so far and it is using way to much mana and has very low absorbs/healing in 25 man raids. In 5 man dungens it works perfectly

13. Ama

Ama New Member

Yeah i've been testing some 25 man too. And you are right, the settings are more optimized for 5 man and tank healing. Rapture can only happen once every 12 seconds, so I would be weary of throwing too many shields out. But I think I am finally at a place where I can start fine tuning... so I will look at that.

14. TANK0341

TANK0341 New Member

great stuff looking foward to it

15. jokovic

jokovic New Member

it isnt working downloaded the new one but it isnt healing .. just doenst heal anything :s the older ones worked fine

16. Ama

Ama New Member

I added some new settings. Try deleting your old config file.

17. Ama

Ama New Member

Version 2.2 is up

CC sets target to tanks target when you kick out your shadowfiend. This way he attacks. Also noticed that stop button was saving with settings. I set it to reset when the config loads.

I chose an unlucky soul to receive no healing on 25 man and selective healing seems to be working as planned. After some testing, it has become apparent that a few different settings profiles would be nice as you don't really heal 5 people the same way you would heal 10 or 25 or how you do in pvp. I will work on this next.

For 25 man, I set shadowfiend to 50 so he would kick out a few times during the fight. This helped a lot. I recommend manually channeling your Hymn of Hope. If other Disc priests are present, just know you are going to be screwed b/c you have to deal with each others weakened souls and share shields.

Also, other than the framework in Disc.cs(which is from HazzDruid), everything else was done by me. If you want to use any of it for you own CCs, feel free. I am proud of my selective healing and would love to see that feature in other CCs. (yes ultimate paladin healer is awesome and selective heals, but mine is different)

I'm not going to put any update out for a few weeks unless something major is broken. Going to play some and enjoy holidays.

Enjoy playing and enjoy the holidays.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2011
    18. syntex

syntex New Member

First , thank you!
      Second , can you please link your exactly spec ?

19. zorkinette

zorkinette New Member

hello here I have a problem with the download of version 2.2 I downloaded disc priest in May j have the .2 version 2.1 how can I do to download the version 2.2 please

20. surfer999

surfer999 New Member

Jason, please, could you link you spec and glyphs for this CC? Thank you very much!