• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Does your guild know about your bot?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by hazard, Aug 18, 2011.

?

Does your guild know about your bot?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. No

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    1. Tiama

Tiama New Member

Why should he lie? When I use LazyRaider my char makes 25% more dmg than I would do when I play normal.

2. crooked

crooked New Member

Yes.

Then again, my guild consists of 6 other real life friends.

3 of whom now bot because I convinced them it was awesome.

3. HBfanboy1980

HBfanboy1980 Active Member

I need a freaking Guild like you guys have for my main account..... pm me if your open to getting someone else involved to help you lvl the guild and talk botting on skype or whatever ya'll use. Would give you my info first if it made you more comfortable.

Thanks

4. Ulbjorn

Ulbjorn New Member

A RL friend that's on my battle.net friends kind of guessed I was botting, but I would never tell a guild or anyone I don't know in person.

5. AutomaticCoding

AutomaticCoding Banned

I own my guild.... and only I am in my guild... so, everyone in my guild bot...

6. Azucar

Azucar Member

Only told a few of my irl friends, they dont care they just ask me to bot for them too lol.

7. S_o_M

S_o_M Member

Only one mate who left the guild earlier was sceptic, some while ago I also left the guild, not because of the bot just because they fucking suck in personal behavior. Now my chars are without a guild, only 1 is in a raiding guild and I also bot with it, but I raid for myself and dont use any raidbots.

8. alexko9

alexko9 Member

Yes, most of the people in my guild are botters, all of us combined could ruin our realms economy so badly, but we just sit there and wait... Though our GM left, and our biggest botter has gone missing, he knew how to code and everything, had his own app for his phone where he could control honorbuddy from a remote...

9. kayes

kayes Active Member

I bought a lvl 23 guild yesterday for 65k and all my bots are there. Kinda quiet though :(

10. doja

doja New Member

haha, nah. He just downloaded a montior plugin.

He trolled you guys pretty good.

11. DeathFromTurds

DeathFromTurds New Member

My gm knows. thats about it. hes cool with it

12. qztr

qztr Active Member

I doubt that they know that I'm botting. But how knows? Maybe they do...

13. webhond

webhond TEMPORARILY MUTED

shows how un-skilled most of them in the guild really are.

14. Maxasy

Maxasy Member

My real life friends who also bot are the only people who know about mine - would never risk my bnet account like that. As someone pointed out... it takes 1 person to say something and that's it.

15. ichitakaseto

ichitakaseto New Member

Ja... My guild mates told me about the bot... You should see the roster... 4 druids, 1 priest... 5 officers boting.

16. amputations

amputations Active Member

I sometimes wish my guildies used Lazyraider, because some are really underperforming considering the quality of gear they got.

17. Phog

Phog New Member

There are around 600 toons in my level 25 guild. I chose them because of the size and because I have guild invite privileges right off the bat, and can put any of my alts in I want. I like it mostly because they leave me alone. I don't participate in guild chat and no one whispers or talks to me. That's just the way I like it. Why? I don't get all the whispers to "jine my gild plizz, kthxbai" any more, and I can level toons and do other things with all the guild perks. Basically it just gives me a guild name under my name, with perks, and no one really knows who I am or wants me to participate in anything. Win-win.

18. quick999

quick999 New Member

I'm an officer in a Lvl 25 guild with 600+ members. (none of them know i bot) In my guild the people who are always on but don't interact in guild at all DO stand out and the officers talk about them. Just because they leave you alone doesn't mean you are not drawing attention to yourself. Somehow the officers in my guild are oblivious how many bots there are and what they can do. They know about AH bots and that's it. If some of them recognized patterns of a farm bot they would not hesitate to report.

19. Phog

Phog New Member

Oh, I do the obligatory "gratz" when someone gets an achievement or levels up, and an occasional "lol" if someone says something particularly funny. I might even give directions or something now and again. But I don't sit around and chat in guild chat about all kinds of stupid stuff that people often talk about, like their kids, spouses, significant others, jobs, or their new car or whatever. I watch TV or movies a lot while botting, or clean up the place, and look over at the screen now and again. It's an interesting guild because most people are off doing their own thing, but occasionally a few might get together to do something. I've never even seen a guild meeting called. It's mostly a social guild, I think. I see people joining and others /gquit quite often.

My two main gathering toons are not guilded, and won't be, but my leveling and PVP toons are. I don't think Kick's leveling profiles attract much attention from anyone, whether in the guild or not. You are where you are supposed to be at any given level, doing what you should be doing in most people's eyes. I use HBRelog extensively, especially if I bot overnight, with random logout and wait times and relogging on different toons, including my unguilded ones, so there's not much of a pattern for anyone to see unless they are hellbent on finding a pattern and investigating, which most people aren't. And, like you say, most people are oblivious unless a bot smacks them in the face. I try to fly under the radar as much as possible. I'm not a 24/7 gatherer in Uldum.

20. Hawkiz

Hawkiz Banned

everyone in my guild knows who bots..
      basically, we raid together..
      we provide them with mats for foods etc. they take us along.. and they "guard" us against the infidels that don't belive in righteous botting ;D