• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • drogofarm[GB2]MoP post nerf BETA profile pack

Discussion in 'Pandaria - 525-600' started by drogo, Dec 11, 2012.

1. drogo

drogo New Member

np mate

2. drogo

drogo New Member

Looks like underwater gatherer has been updated by 23051602. Will be testing it out and hopefully releasing it with fools cap. Also i ran fools cap for a bit last night. Seems nodes have been increased last maintenance slighly in that zone. With underwater gatherer and new spawn rates im hoping to take this out of overnight profile, Lots of testing to be done on fools cap, ty all

3. spongebobbot

spongebobbot New Member

I need a Jade Forest (Aliiance) profile so bad for Ghost iron.

It looks like 5.2 bring new recipes that need tons of ghost iron.

Checking your thread everyday ;) keep going.

Im using your post patch one atm. Not bad !

Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
    4. drogo

drogo New Member

cheers mate, ill get onto rain poppy ally soon as fools cap is done. Im releasing 2.2 tonight with full fools cap pretty much finished and brought out of overnight profile into full blown crunching everyday profile.
      [Gatherbuddy2]: Stopped gatherbuddy after gathering 214 nodes in 4h 8m 14s.
      [Gatherbuddy2]: Fool's Cap: 78
      [Gatherbuddy2]: Ghost Iron Deposit: 71
      [Gatherbuddy2]: Green Tea Leaf: 49
      [Gatherbuddy2]: Rich Trillium Vein: 1
      [Gatherbuddy2]: Rich Ghost Iron Deposit: 8
      [Gatherbuddy2]: Sha-Touched Herb: 4
      [Gatherbuddy2]: Rich Kyparite Deposit: 1
      [Gatherbuddy2]: Trillium Vein: 2
      YEAH fools cap is back>.<

5. drogo

drogo New Member

working on rain poppy ally atm. Yeah, i know yas are looking forward to it >.<

6. drogo

drogo New Member

2.3 released with ally rain poppy released. I am unable to test this properly since i am horde and i just dont have the time to lvl an ally, I got customers backed up to the wazooo atm and i gotta get back to farmen 24/7 for a bit since new patch notes have been released and raw mats will be in high demand again, so i got ppl hording already and placing oreders left right and center.
      Working on pure ore farming profile next since it will be in high demand again.
      Possibly a kyparite and ground farming/lvling profile aswell, see how next patch pans out

7. spongebobbot

spongebobbot New Member

Thx for you work.

I still have decent result with your old jade forest profile : 170nph best profile so far for ghost iton and fully afkable.

Keep going

8. Drizzle

Drizzle New Member

Superb profile I must say.

9. thimiaras

thimiaras New Member

I am new botter but i think that the results are really good! :)

[Gatherbuddy2]: Stopped gatherbuddy after gathering 539 nodes in 3h 47m 25s.
      [Gatherbuddy2]: Ghost Iron Deposit: 201
      [Gatherbuddy2]: Snow Lily: 284
      [Gatherbuddy2]: Trillium Vein: 14
      [Gatherbuddy2]: Rich Ghost Iron Deposit: 30
      [Gatherbuddy2]: Golden Lotus: 3
      [Gatherbuddy2]: Green Tea Leaf: 7

Edit:Forgot to mentioned that i'm on High Pop server but all botters go to Votfw! :p

Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
    10. dxo6669

dxo6669 New Member

My toon does not defend it will just sit there and get beat til it dies......how do i fix this?

11. drogo

drogo New Member

can u pls attatch a log, it sounds like a Hb prob with your combat routine. Def not a profile prob.
      What class are u using?
      What profile are u using?
      Is it happening with all profiles besides mine?
      It is happening for other bots(bg bot, dungeonbuddy,grindbot)?
      If so, pls do full reinstall of hb and make sure singular is installed or a combat routine for your class
      Singular is automatically with hb install so this shouldnt happen .

12. drogo

drogo New Member

Is anyone else having issue with kun lai after about 4 hours of farming. My bot is flying past nodes. Im putting in support forum cause its def not profile prob. Pls let me know if any of yas have this prob. When i restart hb it resets and goes back to normal for about 4 hours. wierd. This only happen in kun lai

13. drogo

drogo New Member

Yah most botters arnt using these profiles yet so u can almost have entire areas to yourself even on high pop

14. MattCh

MattCh New Member

Hi drogo,

Firstly thanks for putting together these profiles and sharing, I'm looking forward to running them on my botting account as soon as it dings 90. (I stopped botting on my main acct as it was to risky).

This may be a noob question, but is it possible to chain/link these profiles so that the bot would fly between say 2 zones and fly the loop on each rather than just flying the loop in one zone? I'm just curious if its possible to reduce chances of looking 'bottish' by farming a zone for 4hrs straight, by mixing it up and changing zone every now and then - which in my opinion is more like a manual/human farmer would do.

15. drogo

drogo New Member

It is possible to chain link them. there are already some Mega route profiles out there in the forums.
      I would highly discourage doing this for a few reasons. which ill go into for u, ill also give some tips into staying safe for everyone. OK soooooo

running mega profiles can be dangerous, Ive seen a few bans lately from ppl using them, We are unsure why ppl got banned using them but we can only assume that by running the exact same path every day with no deviations u in fact can flag your account.
      Think of it like this, if a mega profile covers most herbs u need, then u would never change profile, u just keep running the same mega profile over and over again which is bad.
      I reccomend running 1 of my profiles for 3-4 hours at a time and then switching, Yields are incredibly good and after about 4-5 hours your bags are full anyways. Also most of my profiles are sooo large that u end up going past the 1 spot every half hour or so, especially the 2 zone areas( krasarang, 4winds)ect.

Me personally, I change profiles every time my bags are full
      I never send anything via mail
      All transactions are done thru guild bank
      Always post on AH on diff toon to the one u farm
      try not to use a lvl 1 as your auction toon
      dont advertise too much in trade that u have heaps mats
      Dont flood the AH, after bags are full, deposit into gbank, log onto ah toon and place on ah, thus never flooding AH
      Dont undercut by ridiculous amounts, non bot farmer hate this and will report u
      Always use logmeout for stucks, timers, incase u are followed or targeted(especially targeted)
      set logmeout to log u out after 1 min of being targeted, thsi way u can c who it was that targeted u in your logs and avoid that person(save to friends list)
      Save normal (non bot) farmers to your friends list and dont farm in areas they are farming, Other bots are usually safe. but i friend them anyways so my yields are much higher since i dont have to compete with them.
      never keep large amounts of gold on your bot account, keep it all in gbank with a vanilla acc as Guild master that is never botted on, Dont even pay monthly fee for this acc. This is called a mule acc and is a safety backup so that u can acsess your gold after ban/hack.
      Ive never been baned on wow, been botting about 4 years
      Ive had many d3 bans, LOL
      I hope this helps u all.
      NEVER EVER EVER BOT ON ACCOUNT U ARE AFRAID TO LOSE

Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
    16. MattCh

MattCh New Member

Wow! - thanks Drogo, this information is excellent for me right now as I am yet to really start out properly and am doing the research now in anticipation of my botting account hitting 90. I'll be keeping a close eye on this thread and will be sure to download your profiles and give them a whirl when I am ready to start farming!

Thanks again.

17. drogo

drogo New Member

Yields in all areas will be different to whats posted, Last maintenace changed node spawn rates/spawn points/and the ratios will be diff. Ill repost new yields.
      But from what i can see they have increased in all areas.Kun lai is now handing out more lily than ore, befor maintenace i was getting more ore than lily, Just 1 change ive found out of many, ty

18. drogo

drogo New Member

Most recent testing has found the following:
      There is more snow lily but less ore in kun lai.
      silkweed has slightly increased in krasarang but less ore overall running silkweed profile
      There is more fools cap in dread wastes
      Yield updates may take a week or so, If your yields differ to whats posted pls dont pm me, Just keep eye on thread for updates. ty

19. drogo

drogo New Member

np mate, anytime

20. drogo

drogo New Member

oooh. looks like we might have an updated underwater gatherer soon, with the ability to farm herbs aswell, Ill keep ya all apprised.