• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] Engineering/Mining 1-600

Discussion in 'Professions' started by bennyquest, Aug 28, 2014.

1. bennyquest

bennyquest Community Developer

I will be away from the forums. UNTIL Thursday NOV 13 as I will be on a boat away from technology. If you have any issues you are still welcome to report bugs and I will get back to them when I return.

All's well that Heals well,
      Bennyquest

2. woohah

woohah Member

Can you add a check in inventory for Gnomish Army Knife? Seems a bit redundant for the bot to go buy a Blacksmith Hammer. I have always bought a gnomish army knife first thing before leveling any collecting profession.

3. pedro808

pedro808 New Member

Amazing how many errors has this...

Here you have the logs. Did all the things you posted. Bugs as hells. Now just doing absurd loop going into mail-npc -mail-npc all the time. When i have like 30 spaces in bags. And when you can have like 200 stacks you dont need even to mail things.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
    4. Farsight

Farsight New Member

I have the same problem just stuck in a endless loop between mail and bs place and engi trainer (sorry for no log)
      happened around skill lvl 200ish for me

5. vegvisir

vegvisir New Member

Having the same issue with this and the leatherworking ones. Oddly enough, the free ones are working fine to get up to 425...

6. bennyquest

Yes, I will get something put in for that asap, completely forgot it would work as a hammer as well.

I will get the log checked out and run another toon or so through the 1-600 profiles and see if I can see why they are bugging and the 1-425 are not.

It is more than likely from where I changed both profiles over for 6.0 when they certain recipes from the game. Like I posted before I was out of town and just returned this evening. I will get some more bugs worked out this weekend and get an update pushed as soon as i can.

Bennyquest

7. pedro808

pedro808 New Member

I dont know but for me not even 1/425 is working both stuck at the mail in a endeless loop.

I really need to get them with the new garrison features and now i dont have profesions. t.t

8. bennyquest

Saying they do not work helps me none, I need you to post a log like the second post says then i can correct issues.

Bennyquest

9. pedro808

pedro808 New Member

You have my log a few post up. + other people that are having the same problem.

10. bennyquest

Except for that fact that log is with you using enyo and oracle 2....Hence why i said you needed to post a log.

Benyquest

11. julien

julien Member

I should've tried the free version first... I bought the profile and it keeps running back in forth between the mining trainer, the engineer trainer, and a vendor (sumi) in orgrimmar. I spent 30 minutes trying to figure it out, I even bought some of the mining mats that were needed to see if it was stuck because of it. nope, still runs around in loops. huge waste of time and money...

no errors in the debug mode it just loops going training, selling trash if needed, training engineering, I have 30 free bag slots and don't need to train mining or engineering because I have the zen master unlocked from WoD (skills are still low thought)

12. bennyquest

Without you posting a log(like the thread states for bug reporting) I cannot See what the issue is.

Bennyquest

13. julien

julien Member

I tried again but same issue,
      here's the log

If it's not fixed soon I'm going to have to ask a refund because it's completely unusable right now

Attached Files:

14. bennyquest

Ok, few questions for you. Did you start it with 0 skill in both professions? If so, did you stop it and do anything manually? If you did not start it with 0 engineering, where did you start it skill level if you know? Lastly, you are at skill level 71 in engineering, it is more than likely hung because you are missing a material to craft the current step. It needs to craft rough copper bombs until 75, which require copper bolts and rough blasting powder. It shows that you have copper ore and rough stones so you have the base material for the parts, but it does not have the bolts and powder to craft them.

If you craft those manually until you are 75, then start the profile over ticking reset to true in the profile settings it should continue on its merry little way.

Bennyquest

Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
    15. f3renz

f3renz New Member

This is broken. You should try to run it yourself instead of using stall tactics like responding to everyone reporting exactly the same error with "you need to submit a log." The last update was over three weeks ago according to the store changelog. I wish I'd have tested this properly before the refund period was up.

16. julien

julien Member

forget it guys just buy 1 or 2 k worth of wod ores (which is roughly how much you would've paid for all the necessary mats from that profile anyway) and click create all on a wod eng recipe. i suggest crafting the rockets and the glider so you can actually use them/sell them back on AH. you'll gain 2 skill for each items up to 600. this saves a lot of trouble and prevent risk of getting banned from gatherbuddy mining around with that profile.

17. bennyquest

The thing is guys both of you are complaining yet have nothing constructive to say in both of your rants. The people who have had issues and posted logs I have corrected and fixed. You are also wrong as there was an update yesterday. I fix bugs as i receive them. I was out of the country for a week and a half and that is why no update was done for two weeks.

Before you complain about a product look at what all has changed. Every profession changed in 6.0 drop. HB core changed a lot with that as well, new code had to be written for changed professions. It had to be tested(testing professions is not that easy as you cannot just be at the skill level needed to check a certain portion) and bugs will need to be corrected.

@julien you posted a log, I answered told you what was wrong from the log, asked you questions so I could correct the issues. You never posted back about it nor answered the questions, then turn around and rant about the product not working. You are a waste to any developer on the forum with your lack of help in reporting bugs if you do not do what the dev asks to correct issues.

Bennyquest

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
    18. bennyquest

On a different note,

I have a planned up for in the next two weeks to revamp a lot of the profile to take into account the ingredients bank as I did not have it in the profile. Also going to add in an option for just WoD crafting or classic crafting to level with, as well as allow for better starting when not at 0 in engineering. My engineer is not leveled up for me to really do a lot of the new profession coding but I will get it as soon as possible.

Bennyquest

19. wowjudo

wowjudo New Member

stuck at orgrimmar after purchasing blacksmith hammer. spams the bot full that it needs rough stone... even tho i have it in the inventory

followed your steps above. is there just a way to level enginneer without mining ?

20. bennyquest

Currently there is not a way, can you post a log though so I can see what the issue is?

Bennyquest