• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] Epidemic - Richie's Affliction Warlock PvP Combat Routine [Pro Edition]

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by RichieCR, Jul 26, 2013.

1. TTupaT

TTupaT New Member

I have already talked about this problem is still not corrected?

2. RichieCR

RichieCR Active Member Buddy Store Developer

Dude. I asked you to send me a log. What I did not received yet. Can't help you without you guys sending me logs to analyze...

3. TTupaT

TTupaT New Member

you would have already been able to check myself =) just turn on the profile and wait, it will start spamming the call pet, almost immediately. It tries to call a pet when it was called if it alone has caused a pet, it's OK View attachment 4068 2013-08-25 17.48.txt .

4. finni

finni Member

somehow it wants to use soulstone in rated bg ;-(

5. RichieCR

I can't replicate this issue. What pet you had summoned and what was set as the preferred pet?

I'm using spell IDs here, so it shouldn't be a problem with the client's language.

Some more info would be great.

6. RichieCR

Could you please post me a log? I'm using the same logic here as I use in the SP routine for the void shift and it's working there.

Thanks,
      Richie

7. RichieCR

I tried it for more than 20 minutes and it works like a charm for me.

8. xXxExpertxXx

xXxExpertxXx New Member

does this support framelock? without lag..

9. turbo

turbo New Member

Do I still need to pay for the version that supports movement?

10. RichieCR

no. Hopefully during the development of the warrior CR I will figure out how to stuff so may functionality into one frame, then I'll update my other CRs to be able to use framelock.

11. RichieCR

The public edition is still not supporting movement.

12. xXxExpertxXx

xXxExpertxXx New Member

hey Richie say we find something that can be some improvement. or adding something to rotation. Can we request it? the purerotation devs. Were amazing for that if we had requested something they ususally did it for us within the same day!! :)

13. xXxExpertxXx

xXxExpertxXx New Member

does this support the use of "trinkets?" maybe add a feature to use trinket "when loose control" so it uses that trinket if u know what I mean!

14. xXxExpertxXx

xXxExpertxXx New Member

also u said all talents supported"? bloodhorror is never used I noticed :( also I notice during the middle of a fight, it will auto create healthstone, and soulstone no way to cancel it very bad can u add option so it doesn't do this? thx a lot :) u can add an option to disable this cuz I will disable it if I am doing movment my self thx a lot! :) also I notice does the cc use the correct curse when dueling specific targets???? I don't think it is but could be wrong! thx a lot!!

15. RichieCR

I'm not adding everything that people think that the CR needs. :)

Mostly people ask stuff that they THINK that they need, but they don't.

If the request makes sense I will do it of course. Can't promise that it'll be done within one day since I'm alone.

I don't want, however, add too much stuff to the CR because it slows it down. I'm already having problems to make it work with Framelock.

I decided not adding support for PvP trinkets when I created my first CR. Using PvP trinkets is so situational that you shouldn't let the CR use it. Sometimes you should keep it, because you can afford sitting that CC through to be sure that you have it when you REALLY need it. It should be you who decide to use it or not, not the CR.

Only using blood horror when there're melee hitting you.

Will add a check to prevent it from casting soulstone/healthstone in combat.

I'm not adding special logic for dueling. :) See explanation above.

What curses you'd like to see on specific targets?

16. tijj

tijj Member

Hey Richie,

A few suggestions for 5.4!

1. Curse of Enfeeblement on Healers to slow cast speed.
      2. Curse of Elements on kill targets.
      3. Take out the logic to teleport when taking damage, its a skill that should be used manually in conjunction with your healer.
      4. Blood horror definately doesnt work right now, regardless of what damage were taking, though im happy to use this manually.
      5. Drain soul mechanics are being changed, you may need to re code its logic.
      6. Soul swap mechanics are being changed so that we can spread damage without taking dots off current target. So we could soulburn soulswap to instantly dot line a target, then soul swap him and place all the dots on another target. It should be used on CD.

17. RichieCR

Hey,

thank you for the suggestions!

1-2, Is Curse of Enfeeblement changed? IIRC I didn't add logic to keep it on healers because it lasted 12 seconds and it was a pain to always recast. I only added Curse of Enfeeblement as a selfdefense/CC tool. Will change it to keep it on healers. On a second thought I may add it to put it on everyone in arena. As far as I know it's better if they do -10% damage to my team than if I do +5% to their DDs(Since I have to keep enfeeblement on the healers). Will make it configurable.
      3, Will add an option to turn it off.
      4, It worked last time I checked. It may be just low in priority in the self-defense tools. it was Curse of Enfeeblement > Whiplash > Demonic Circle > Fear > Howl of Terror > Mortal Coil > Shadowfury > Blood Horror > Burning Rush. Will move it upper to make the CR use it more often.
      5, What changed with drain soul? The only changes I've seen that it's doing less damage and don't generate soul shards from guardians and pets. Will add a check to don't cast it on them for shards. As a finisher it's still working on pets.
      6, Yeah, I already know how will I code it once HB is working again. :)

Overall, I feel that these lock changes are good. Aside from the Kil'jaden's Cunning change. I liked that talent and casting on the move. Hopefully this spec will be strong in the next season. :)

18. tijj

tijj Member

I agree Richie, i think the extra dot and haunt damage will make us stronger once we get used to not being able to chase people down and fear/haunt/ua. The soul swapping should be fun too!

19. RichieCR

Testing the new version for 5.4

It won't contain the new improved multidotting, but will have the logic for interrupting spellcasts on an incoming interrupt. Also added support for drain life.

Will upload it in a few hours.

20. Wormbots

Wormbots New Member

It doesn't seem to be using some key abilities like haunt, drain soul, and maelific grasp. Instead it just keeps reapplying DoTs that don't need it. Is this just a problem I'm having, or have they not been implemented yet?

Great script other than that though, other CRs haven't been working with BGBuddy.

Thanks a bunch for the routine :)