• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Ex LVL50 Routines

Discussion in 'Combat Routines' started by Exmortem, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Exmortem

Exmortem Community Developer

I won't work correctly, if your character is registered as being in combat and you have a mob targeted it's going to heal. When you have the enemy selected it's not going to DPS unless you set it to, it automatically uses the heal on the person who needs it regardless of if you select them or not.

2. stewiethecat

stewiethecat Member

going to test this in ct right now

3. stewiethecat

stewiethecat Member

So far WHM is not bad, ran AK, noticed that Fluid Aura can be a pain in the ass when in close combat situations, for now i will just take it out.
      Also uses Virus even when set to False,
      some issues with double casting healing spells, which I'm sure is not really your fault, I'm sure hp percentage isn't recognized as fast with the bot which is causing some double casts of cure and cure II

4. Exmortem

Thanks for the feedback, I added a setting for Fluid Aura and also fixed Virus. I know double casting is an issue, it happens for the reason you described, I can't do anything about it right now since if I add it to the double casting dictionary it might not use Cure twice on the same target when they need it. Did it successfully complete your AK?

5. stewiethecat

stewiethecat Member

yes i did, very nice job btw, I know you have been quick with your updates and responses, i see a lot of potential for these Routines, and I'm glad to help in any way that i can.

6. Exmortem

Updated WhiteMage routine with an option to automically target the closest mob with the lowest health, this allows the routine to get itself into combat without any user input and heal party members. Using this option will make it impossible for you to manually pick a target, the only thing you'll be able to do is move your character.

7. stewiethecat

stewiethecat Member

i have noticed that my frame rates drop dramatically now while using this. I will do some more extensive testing later tonight after I do coil. also with the target enemy feature on, i have to stop the bot to either click items or teleport to different areas in places like Castrum Meridian and Praetorium. Have you had any issues?

edit: i see your post above about choosing targets

8. Exmortem

Yes, i've noticed that using Auto Target drops my frame rate, my computer is fast enough that it hasn't really mattered to me, i'll try to find a solution.

9. stewiethecat

stewiethecat Member

If we can heal things outside of combat, would you think it would be better to set all of our heals out of combat so the routine can function without being in combat? We would be able to heal things without having to target something?

10. Beast

Beast Member

where is the dragoon download?

11. Exmortem

Added the dragoon routine again, didn't realize it wasn't there.

12. stewiethecat

stewiethecat Member

It's nice to be able to use Inner beast whenever i want to but i see it causing an issue. If inner beast is not used off cd, it will eventually lead to the non use of Storm's combos at 5 wrath stacks.

I am trying to rethink a way around this in the routine itself. Was wondering if there is a way we could have keybinds for separate rotations, for example, press 1 for enmity rotation, and press 2 for dps rotation. This would be awesome for many reasons but mainly to be able to restart the enmity rotation on a new target. Would also be useful because we wouldn't have to rely on wrath stacks to determine what the rotation will do next.

I know the way Warriors work and it's not as simplified as Paladins are, it can be a pain in the ass. If there is no Keybind like function available or a solution to this, i will request and see if the the function can be implemented.

13. stewiethecat

stewiethecat Member

For now i found a solution,

Code:
      Cast("Maim", r => settings.StormPriority && (Core.Player.HasAura("Wrath II") || Core.Player.HasAura("Wrath III") || Core.Player.HasAura("Wrath IV") || Core.Player.HasAura("Infuriated")) && Actionmanager.LastSpell.Name == "Heavy Swing" && (!Core.Player.CurrentTarget.HasAura("Storm's Path", true, msLeft: 4000) || !Core.Player.CurrentTarget.HasAura("Storm's Eye", true, msLeft: 4000)), r => Core.Player.CurrentTarget),
      Added Infuriate to Core.Player.HasAura("Infuriated")) this will ensure even if you have Infuriated, your path and eye rotation will continue.

14. Exmortem

I'll add that to the routine when I get home. I can add hotkey checks, but it only works if the key is being held down, so holding down LShift -> threat rotation, holding down LCtrl -> Dps rotation. Thanks for your suggestions, I only leveled my WAR to 50 using fates, never actually tanked with it or anything so I don't know much about them.

15. Exmortem

I updated the WhiteMage routine and also added a BotBase which MUST be used for WhiteMage to work correctly. The new botbase allows for healing out of combat and without a target. I also updated the Warrior routine with the changes above.

16. stewiethecat

stewiethecat Member

awesome job, going to test both whm and warrior

edit: Warrior is perfect man, i can just hold Lshift when i want to use enmity combo on new targets, and release for dps combo, Nicely done!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
    17. Exmortem

Updated WhiteMage with a few bug fixes and a spam check to the healing code, it should waste a lot less heals now.

18. Exmortem

Added Scholar, you must use ExCombatAssist for this routine as well.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
    19. Exmortem

Added Summoner, you have to delete the old ArcanistSettings.cs file from your Kupo/Settings folder for this routine to work. That's every job, now it's time to make them better.

20. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

Tried the monk profile, works surprisingly well. Looking forward to future updates, good job.