• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • ExilebuddyBeta #911/#912 Feedback and Discussion

Discussion in 'Archives' started by pushedx, Sep 16, 2014.

1. darkbluefirefly

darkbluefirefly Community Developer

fps > 30,
      don't use VM.

2. pt510

pt510 New Member

im not using any type of VM

my fps is uncapped, 150+ fps

3. darkbluefirefly

oh that's weird, wanna do a run and pm me the log.

4. Cryptolic89

Cryptolic89 New Member

I messed up and posted into the old feedback thread

I was looking through the code for ExampleRoutine about using AoE skills. I know ingame for me it seems like it only uses the AoE skill when their are 5 mobs or more. I wanted to edit the line in the .cs file and found this

if (cachedNumberOfMobsNear > 2 && cachedRarity < Rarity.Rare)

So I'm thinking it should be AoE'ing anything clustered 2 mobs and blue mobs and lower quality. I don't believe that's the case. Any help would be appreciated

5. pt510

pt510 New Member

bow

Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
    6. bcain1787

bcain1787 Member

Ok so not sure what is going on I will try to watch the bot more closely today but I let it run for 8 hrs yesterday and had it doing corrupted areas and I did not get a single map fragment. This seems kind of odd I think it is not opening the vaal vessel and I know it will pick up fragments as i dropped one then started the bot and it picked them up.

EDIT: Got lucky and first run there was a corrupted area. What happened was i got right to where the boss is and then tp to town I have all of the "ExplorationCompleteBehavior" Set to auto select. Here is the log View attachment Exilebuddy 1592 2014-09-17 09.30.txt

Can we just make it 100% explore corrupted areas?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
    7. darkbluefirefly

Oh it depends on which corrupted one you run.
      Like the one with mother of the hive, unless mother of the hive gets triggered, the bot will try to activate the boss chest, after X tries, flags it as un-openable, and move on. A custom CR can fix this, by putting a leash timer I believe on how long to stay by the chest until triggering combat or whatever.
      The second one I know is the one where the corrupted area has that bastard snake that runs crazy, and has the projectile shield, those two will mess with the bot pretty badly at the moment.

8. bcain1787

bcain1787 Member

The one I am doing is in library and he never even goes to the chest or boss always skips it either just runs out or portals out.

9. Sh33p

Sh33p Member

Hi everyone,
      i dont know if this is already a know issue - or its already "fixed" but i got a problem:
      Im using CI build (the 1hp "no" chaosdmg thing) and i want to use the auras: discipline and herald of ice - if i use these auras manually there is no problem with it.
      If i choose an area where the bot has to farm - the bot goes outside and starts to use the auras. herald works fine and when it comes to cast discipline somehow it kills my char :s and i really dont know why ill attach a log
      thanks for the help :)!

Attached Files:

10. darkbluefirefly

It's the stuck detection plugin, use only the timer, don't check the bounds or the other checkmarks, it's kinda buggy atm, so best thing to use is just time in instance. I think that's the issue.

11. bcain1787

bcain1787 Member

But this would make it portal or turn around and walk out?

12. darkbluefirefly

Ops I skimmed that, It would actually log the bot out, the stuck plugin.
      hum.. let me check something.

edit -
      make sure under TakeCorruptedArea in BasicGrindBot, that NewRunAfterCorruptedExplored is not checked.
      If you hover and read the description it does what you are saying, but it should be killing the boss.
      Under ExplorationCompleteBehaviour, choose portal, and leave the rest autoselect and see what happens.

I believe you are trying to farm corrupted areas only correct? It won't do that, as the CR will do grind zones, then corrupted area If there is a grind zone.

But it should kill the boss, let me test and see if that's the case, want to pm me the difficulty and area you are doing this? I'll check it out and see.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
    13. bcain1787

bcain1787 Member

Yeah it is like it thinks its completely explored the area and just never goes far enough into the room with the boss to engage watched it several times now. If i have create new instance after corrupted area then it will portal out if not then it just turns around and leaves back into the library.

14. darkbluefirefly

change combat range under exampleroutine to 60 and see if it helps, it worked for me. I saw it too, might need to extra code to the example routines per corrupted zone to do certain things so that it will trigger the bot. Are you using ranged or non ranged?

15. bcain1787

bcain1787 Member

its been set to 70...

16. WhereIsMyMind

WhereIsMyMind Member

possible bug, I use a bow and have max range that goes beyond the screen :) when attacking bottom or top of screen.
      This can lead to EB attempting to target a mob under the flasks... and the flast highlight pops up. bot gets confused. I presume it can happen with skills but have not seen that.

WIMM

17. darkbluefirefly

I'll let push know, and i'll do some more testing when I get home tonight, back on my work shift so won't be able to do any testing.

18. pushedx

pushedx Moderator Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Basically, you can't set any of your melee/range ranges too far. The current design for skill use, is exactly as if a player were playing the game, so you're limited to a smaller section of the screen. I'll update the tooltips for the ranges (since before Combat Range was the max skill use range, but not anymore), but if you hover over the Combat Range tooltip, it'll mention this. I'll also include this info in the new guide coming soon, as I've mentioned it in previous beta threads with the design changes with the new API, but I've not copied pasted everything each thread.

19. pushedx

pushedx Moderator Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Stashing/Npc speed has not changed.

The misclick after selling to Clarissa is something that needs to be coded around, as it seems the client higlights the wrong object from the angle the bot is trying to interact with stash from.

20. darkbluefirefly

Yea GGG did something, the highlighting now is fubar, like it's off sometimes even though the mouse is on it. Might be a problem with their math.