• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • EzRet - Paladin PVP CC

Discussion in 'Archives' started by mastahg, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Infernik

Infernik Member

Thanks for the update! Got one question, is there a way to prevent HB from using Crusader Aura?

2. mastahg

mastahg Administrator Staff Member

ezret doesnt touch auras, just set whatever aura you want to use and itll stay on that.

3. JohntheThird

JohntheThird New Member

This is one bad ass CC, owning heads in BGs, one question, are you going to work on CC for prot pvp?

4. mastahg

I get a lot of requests for different cc's. I release work done based on two factors, either overwhelming demand, or donations, if your interested in having a CC made, contact me via Pm for more information.

5. Altoids

Altoids New Member

Very cool - thanks for the update. I've been looking forward to quicker dropping of the dead... lol (I use this one and your EzFrost when I play my DK in Bgs)

+rep (can't send money right now, but will donate soon... but I can still +rep you)

*Edit* Despite 'spreading rep' around for the last 15 minutes, it still won't let me +rep you again. I'll give you some more soon... for now please accept a 'virtual High-5' and my thanks. ;)

Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
    6. Infernik

Infernik Member

Can you please add an aura management, like ret\resistance aura while dismounted?

7. mastahg

Unlikly, I never change auras when I play ret. Arena aura swapping is very situational so its up to player, and for bg botting, I always use crusader.

8. almu6laq

almu6laq New Member

the best retri CC EVER, but there is only 1 thing, it dont heal at all, no flash of light or word of glory.. I tried my best to make them works but I couldn't.

any help plx ?

9. Bigbadwolf

Bigbadwolf New Member

When u guys use this awesome CC what do u use PvP bot ot BGbot? and what BGs do u run?

10. keleshia

keleshia Member

is this just pvp CC? so far have you guys tried it on a dungeon? Has it been optimal?

11. mastahg

I've used it for Bgbot, for the first 3 atleast. It'll work for dungeons but isnt great.

12. mastahg

2.4.0:
      Only search for targets when using bgbot or pvp bot.

13. PheerPheer

PheerPheer New Member

This CC does a pretty good job with movement when it's fighting in the BG. Nice work.

14. Altoids

Altoids New Member

I currently use this with LazyRaider but more often with Combat Bot. It works great 99% of the time and the frustration I have with it is mostly my fault - aka, with Combat bot, the CC will drop mount and run towards anything that agro's it - very inconvenient in SOTA if you get hit by a turret and then the toon will try to kill it by running at it from the ground. The same is true when in AV - getting hit by the NPCs... so for those two in particular, I use LazyRaider.

For the rest, This CC ROCKS! I charge into a group and often destroy multiple toons and many times without dying himself. (of course, when targetted by several enemy, not much you can do unless you have a seperate healer there).

One thing that would make this even better would be the option to focus on any enemy healer within range first. I use the plug-in Healers Have to Die and know that once I blow them up that the DPS go down much quicker. Right now I often have to 'fight' the bot when I enter a group and don't manage to click on the healer first... someone will hit me, and then I spot the healer... so I left mouse turn to see them without disrupting my toon (because right button literally fights the bot logic and he ends up stuttering)... once I easily spot the healer with the big cross above his head, I try to click him to select him as my target. It often takes 2-3-5 to sometimes 10 or more attempts to select him and head in his direction.

Often times I am clicking and the other enemy hits me my guy automatically turns to him... and I try again, and it happens again. Very frustrating because if I allow my toon to focus on the bot that's hitting me, the healer usually will be able to heal him enough that I can't kill him. By aborting the target and attacking the healer, at least I have a chance to damage or kill the healer for the benefit of the team. (I have a button bound to something like "/s Focus on %t - (HEALER!)" - once I target him, I hit that to help everyone else see him too. I want him to be POPULAR! lol)

If we had an option where we could set as true or false, where healers would become the priority target... that would absolutely make my day... no... week!

Hmm... or even how about a button that we could keybind that would allow us to drop target and attack the nearest healer (which would be GREAT when your in a battle and suddenly spot a healer in the area)!!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2011
    15. NaRK

NaRK New Member

Hello,
      I'm using this CC with PvP Bot and my char keeps cast Hand of Freedom for no reason. This is a normal behavior for this CC?

16. NaRK

NaRK New Member

Duplicated Post, sorry guys!

Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
    17. FBOMB

FBOMB New Member

mastahg! Firstly just wanna say, AMAZING CC, my Ret is CARVING the Ally scrubs to pieces!

But just one small request, so many times he has wings and 3 holy power, a word of glory would save him and he would get more kills, but it doesn't do it :(

Can you please add Word of Glory for emergencys?

Say if 3 holy power and health is < 30 then cast Word of Glory? Would make it 100% perfect!

18. mastahg

It uses WoG if <10, you can tweak it if you look at the file very easily.

19. mastahg

You probably don't have pursuit of justice specced. So yea... go get it? You should never not have PoJ even in PVE.

20. hi1674

hi1674 New Member

else if (Me.HealthPercent < 30 && Me.HolyPower == 3 && Me.HasAura(" name of wings buff") && CanCast("Word of Glory"))
      {
      Cast(Me, "Word of Glory")
      }

Something like that.

At work so cannot test if i wrote it correct.

EDIT: lol. there was one more page to see ;)