• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • FallenDev Act1 Profile

Discussion in 'Archives' started by FallenDev, May 12, 2013.

1. FallenDev

FallenDev Member

Hello everyone, currently Diablo3 is in the process of being reinstalled.

Here is a test Beta version of my new release. I'm almost certain it'll work, but I need feedback being I'm offline.

Attached Files:

2. FallenDev

FallenDev Member

For safety purposes all other versions have been brought down until the bug is addressed. They will be uploaded once I receive positive feedback on the beta version.

3. weepwomp

weepwomp New Member

I keep getting the no neph valor, bot must be stuck error. with 5.1 it happened right after finishing the ancients crypt. Then it would teleport to town and start over. Only doing Leoric's manor and festering woods(including the ancient crypt). It's continuing the same thing with 5.2 beta but he does it instantly upon entering the crypt

Thanks for all the hard work fallen, this still helps me out. But I can't figure out the problem. Do I need to start a specific quest before running the bot? I have the first act complete and I changed the xml file to play on normal and not inferno.

Last edited: May 26, 2013
    4. shro0maz

shro0maz New Member

Sweet man :) will giv it a try and compare it against my modded version of your short run :). but first i need a nights sleep ;)

5. FallenDev

FallenDev Member

Only if the boot fits ---->>>Stop editing the files, use Fallen_START_.xml I'm sorry but I won't make profile exceptions until the beta test is done. That neph buff only activates if you don't kill a leet before entering those maps. I designed them to hit leets prior to those maps and is impossible not to have at least 1 leet before reaching there. <<<----

The profile was also designed for 10.1 it can be changed to normal - hell but you still have to start on 10.1. If your trying to quest use rrrix or kick's profiles, they were designed for that.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

6. shro0maz

shro0maz New Member

open every file named festering, aagony agony2.xml etc etc u get it ?

anyways, search for

<!--New Profile Stuck Parameters-->

<TrinityIf condition="NephalemValorCount() == 0">
      <LogMessage output="*~*~*~*NO NEPH VALOR*~*~*~*? Must of been stuck, now loading Fallen_START_" />
      delete thise line of text and the bot wont check to see if u have any NV, guess it will work since i havent tried my self, do a backup of your files first!

GN
      /shro0maz

7. FallenDev

FallenDev Member

What you can do is edit out the neph buff by adding !-- behind < and -- before > to the start tag and end tag
      As far as the questId, you can get that from info dumping top right corner. Click refresh and take that number given for QuestId and place it there. This will make those profiles quest friendly.

Besides that... I posted the beta for testing purposes.. Please use it the way it's intended I'm trying to fix the bugs. Thank you.

~Fallen

8. alexandrus

alexandrus New Member

where can i download it?

9. FallenDev

FallenDev Member

Top of this page, I'll also put a beta version in the front. The last version last night was bugged so removed the bugged profiles.

10. FallenDev

FallenDev Member

5.2 is a beta version and only releasing (-)Highlands until I get positive feedback. Sorry for this inconvenience.

11. weepwomp

weepwomp New Member

I'm not even trying to quest. Sorry I am just a bit overwhelmed by info on this forum since I started botting only a few days ago. So If I go kill a elite in the festering woods, then start the bot with the fallen start profile I shouldn't get that error?

12. FallenDev

FallenDev Member

No the bot doesn't start festering woods first it starts Manor, then heads there. Although if that's what your using it for yes.. that would work.
      Or you could just open the file in notepad.exe and delete the line of code the other guy put up.

13. weepwomp

weepwomp New Member

Right on, your the man!

14. anrew

anrew Member

I was just looking the profiles on A1 and I can only see one now o.o, what happened!?

15. FallenDev

FallenDev Member

Read the last 3 pages of the thread ;)

16. Triosama

Triosama New Member

Ive been running the 5.1 version for a few hours now (with my own edited misery.xml) and it seems to run bug free now.
      Only thing i edited was the part i posted in "post #873" on page 88.

Hope this helps, im off to bed!

17. pimpampum

pimpampum Member

Running 5.2 over an hour on 12 bots. So far so good. 1 low importance stuck in Scavengers den lvl2, trinity unstucker handled it in 4-5 tries.

Decaying crypts are so amazing....getting IPH higher than ever after. Tomorrow will try this combined with Rrrix multibot....it could get to 1500 iph almost sure.

A small request (and I know it could be last in the line to your act 2 profile and whatsoever) ; would it be possible to script the quests-elites-special mobs found at the end of decaying crypts? That would be so good.

DBlootafterdecaying.png

Trinity logs showed over 1k for the run, the jpg is taken after exiting decaying crypts. Anyway, so nice!

18. sephir

sephir Member

left you a tiny donation lol would be more but I'm not making anything off the game anymore :( Nice work!

FallenDev likes this.
    19. McBinary

McBinary New Member

Updated to the new (-)Highlands, and just cut out all but misery/weeping - decaying/scavenger profiles and use the weeping.xml to load from to make a Weeping~n~Misery profile from the new code.
      I still had to comment out the nephalem valor function, because it would immediately kill games upon entering a new one.

Everything seems to be working well now though, I've been through 3 games now without getting stuck at the weeping portal, or randomly dropping game.

Edit: Cranking the XP gain to the max on this profile. Idling around 65m XP/h normally, the ratio jumps to over 100m XP/h when I get lucky and catch a Decaying Crypt. ( That cave is nuts! XP doubles, and items dropped per hour more than double. )
      I'm not doing as well in GPH, but the sheer number of ilvl63's are more than making up for it I think.

Loving your profiles, Fallen.

Last edited: May 26, 2013
    20. FallenDev

FallenDev Member

You really don't need that... lol like 10 posts before you I've had 5.2 up since earlier today Anyway... so 5.2 is working great for everyone? alright I'll release the patch to the rest of the versions.