• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • FallenDev Act1 Profile

Discussion in 'Archives' started by FallenDev, May 12, 2013.

1. Frodo1014

Frodo1014 New Member

@Seero:

Please, edit your post and remove that wall of text. The only thing you are doing is cluttering up the thread. Post your log instead. It is MUCH easier on everyone when you do. If you do not know how to post your log, go the the first post in this thread and look for the link on how to do so.

2. Seero

Seero Member

I apologize, I usually do, I was in a hurry, I had to leave, and I wanted him to see the actual error, Ill go back and fix it.

3. FallenDev

FallenDev Member

Can't really get anything out of what you posted other than you got stuck. Code's right and 100's of thousands of trials and runs went through that now with no reports.
      Nor have I ever experienced a problem with not leaving that area. So you'll have to post a full log. Then if I can't find anything your going to have to look on your end
      to see what they problem may be.

4. Seero

Seero Member

haha well you see, im having problem uploading it now. It keeps failing,lol. Ill keep trying.

5. Frodo1014

Frodo1014 New Member

Try zipping the log. Even when I thought the file was small enough to upload, it wasn't and I had to zip it.

6. Seero

Seero Member

I can't access the site now on my Internet so this is off my cell phone, I figured out the issue, it's bc my cat decided to nap in my keyboard and it screwed something up so I had to do a fresh install of everything. It's all running fine now.

I appreciated the work you guys do and I hope you didn't take the post I put up earlier wrong since I couldn't even log it. If I can get the site to load on my comp again I'll be sure to try zipping it.

7. FallenDev

FallenDev Member

haha that's fine, :p was going to tell you to reinstall everything anyway if I didn't find anything in the log. Thank you for reporting to me.

FallenDev ;)

8. FallenDev

FallenDev Member

Status report:

Act 2 Desolate Sands completely mapped out and as of 50 or so tests, no stuck problems found.

Starts at 7 different waypoints and searches the area for VotA once found it enters VotA and begins that profile.

Both Sands and VotA are complete, Next area will be started tomorrow. If interested in a beta I will host it when a min of 3 maps are completed on this thread.

9. Arm

Arm New Member

wron thread?^^

10. FallenDev

FallenDev Member

No it is a status report of my current project.

11. d0rian

d0rian New Member

Aaaah..that cat napping syndrome. So well known..ends with psychical disorder .. for the cat owner... and very often with lethal ending .. for the cat. ^^

12. d0rian

d0rian New Member

+1 to interest :).

13. FallenDev

FallenDev Member

Send me a pm of your Skype name :)

14. Michael0wen

Michael0wen New Member

profile works fine but i have a real problem....when in my bag theres only 1 spot my barb dont try to teleport, he continue fighting and all lvl 63 items are droping and he dont picked them up cause he is fighting and only later he do that and sell/stash but the all item lvl 63 are left behind and he dont go back to pick them any chance to make the caracter teleport to sell/stash before theres only 1 spot empty?

15. stoiansl

stoiansl Member

i will like to test

16. Frodo1014

Frodo1014 New Member

That isn't profile related, that is Trinity. Trinity is doing what it is supposed to do. You could ask on the Trinity sub-forum here on these boards for some advice on how to tweak it a bit more to your liking.

Edit: To kinda point you in the right direction. You can adjust your kill radius and non elite trigger radius. The general problem though is that Trinity is doing exactly what it is designed to do. It will keep on killing until it has a clear enough hole to Town Portal back safely. Also, you may want to take a look at this: Gniller's loot rules

Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
    17. zorked

zorked New Member

I have a suggestion again :D

Currentsituation:
      After Weeping the bot tries to port to town, gets into more and more fights while trying to do so, clearing the whole map again fighting each left over mob. If every last mob in the map is down, he portals out and continues to Misery.

Suggestion: How about switching up the Weeping route a tiny bit (maybe also covering the north east of the map) with the ending point of that route being in front of those gates in the north again. Then the bot could just run through the cemetery again to get to Misery without wasting time with a Townrun.

I bet it would provide a lot more XP/h and loot. Just a suggestion though. And again: Thanks for your work, I'm glad that you seem well again :)

18. Michael0wen

Michael0wen New Member

hey man thanks for your help, about that Gnillers loot rules? i read about it but there are some think i dont understand that is , that thing only keep 0,1% of legs ? i dont like that at all, there are leg or other items that worth less then 5$ and still are good, dont u think? im sry for my english is kinda bad, do u really advice me that item rules?

19. Frodo1014

Frodo1014 New Member

Well, it's something to consider at some point. If you don't have really good gear or you want to look through loot say after a day or so of botting, then the normal rules that come with Trinity are fine. I still use them, but I find myself selling off more stuff from my stash than I keep. After a night of running jst one bot, I can come back to a page and a half of rares with a few legendaries mixed in. Most of the time, the rares are vendor trash/Salvaged anyway, but occasionally I find something useful for a follower. I don't use the RMAH/GAH at all to sell mostly because I hate it....well at least the RMAH I hate. I just bot to find upgrades my myself.

So, it all depends. If you use Gnillers, you know what's in your stash is good gear. If you don't, then you'll have to sift through some crap gear to find some of the good stuff.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
    20. Seero

Seero Member

Hey fallen you know I'm interested in testin for you