• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • FallenDev Act3 Profile

Discussion in 'Archives' started by FallenDev, May 3, 2013.

1. FallenDev

FallenDev Member

I'm a wizard lover, and this latest patch has made wizards beastly... here is the stats of my ROF

Ray of Frost - Sleet Storm

Average Hit 528287
      DPS 1026007
      Damage Range 99097 - 236505
      Critical Hit 556925 - 1329156
      AP/Crit/Sec 1.69 AP/Sec
      Gear Bonus +30% Damage

2. NutnutBot

NutnutBot New Member

Hello,
      Got a problem with the identification of the items with the book of cain actually. He stop 1 sec after the end of the id. What can i do to fix this ?
      Between thanks for your work, thats a nice profile ;)

EDIT: Sometimes it work and sometimes the bot can't complete the identification ^^

Last edited: May 8, 2013
    3. FallenDev

FallenDev Member

Thanks a lot for letting me know, I'll go ahead and increase the timer for him to wait. It might be the random timer I put on it. The "min" might be too low. I'll put up a new version momentarily!

Now updated to 2.6 that should alleviate the problem :)

4. tonari

tonari New Member

Could you post a build for the wizard u are using , ray of frost looks good on paper but idk if it can really outscore an Archon wizard when it come to like mp 2-3 tho i might be wrong totally, btw profile is mega awesome!
      Just can't wait for other acts to be complete.

5. NutnutBot

NutnutBot New Member

Thank you FallenDev. It work great now ;)

6. d0rian

d0rian New Member

Another thing that needs fixing. Every time before a new run starts .. the bot identify all items. It's nice but he forgot to close the inventory and he plays with inventory open all the run. Blizzard might detect this.
      Still watching how the run gonna go .. and besides the huge lag caused by last version of DB..(the beta btw looks better) everything looks ok.

7. Ivan

Ivan New Member

Thanks for the work!

tested....

that would like to have..

Optimization for better profit, not the complete transmission of maps, and checks for the bosses and the elite.

You can enable the passage of dungeon
      for example there is always 2-3 elite. 1.jpg

8. Arm

Arm New Member

opened inventory^^

9. d0rian

d0rian New Member

And it's happening every time when the inventory is not full and takes an attempt to be all identified. If it's full...no problem.

Edit: The bot still uses identify items one by one. I saw he did that after an area run...after Core of Areat.

Edit: Pretty long stuck at the end of Bridge of Korsikk next to the big firewall just before the boss.

10. Lipie

Lipie Member

Only plugin needed is trinity ?

I load the profile, it allways loads normal mode, goes to keep depths and stops (standing still). That's it... :-/

11. FallenDev

FallenDev Member

Indeed I'll post it for you! I actually run MP 3 :)
      Wiz Build.jpg

It's kinda like a CM build, but the new damage is way higher then the 3 Explosive Blasts from Chain Reaction, oh and yes it hits more times per second then 97% Weapon damage
      and since it's 364% Weapon Damge... OMG you should see how fast Elites die, Almost instantly.

Now I have 200k Base DPS
      50% crit
      500% crit damage
      2.0 APS
      5400 Armor
      Resist all 700
      Also I took off my 45k dps gloves for FROSTBURN GUANTLETS <--- they give you +30% Cold Damage to Skillz this outweighs my
      10% crit
      44% crit dam
      9% speed
      Gloves that I had equipped by 200k dps low crit and 300k dps high crit <--- that's outstanding!

I use D3up.com for all my damage calculations, that's if you were wondering.

12. FallenDev

FallenDev Member

Yup all you need is Trinity. Hmm what type of settings do you have for DB? You first off have to start a game in Inferno on *Kill Azmodan* This is not set for normal mode, Then in DB set the monster power you want. Initial gameplay is all set by you after that when the bot restarts a new game, you'll be fine. <--- let me know if it helped you.

13. FallenDev

FallenDev Member

Sounds like a plan :))

14. FallenDev

FallenDev Member

I see that, as far as addressing the Inventory problem. I haven't had a problem with it not closing my inventory... not really sure what would cause that.
      Now I could speed up the profile transition from Rakkis to Fields if you want. In the last DB there wasn't a lag between there. It's something caused by
      the <TrinityExplore> tag most profiles that have that in start to lag. What I'd have to do is get rid of the random wait timer I placed between them.

Perhaps if you want, Instead of doing a Cain's book at the beginning. I could instead do a TownRun? The difference is ID'in One by One... <-- I also left
      that in one or two profiles purposely so not everything is the same. Having some items ID single I thought would be a good Idea. If you want I can
      enable Cain's book on every map besides the first if that would help?

Thanks everyone for your input, makes this profile better!

Edit: There also isn't a Book of Cain tag currently present in DB or Trinity, so I've created my own interacting Tag by using <UseObject> <-- that might be
      what is causing the trouble for some of you. I've actually played a few games while browsing my inventory open and chatting with friends lol while my
      bot was killing leets or mobs. I actually have full faith in DB and that it's just a matter of luck and if you have an asshole friend who reports you.

15. Lipie

Lipie Member

Do I need DB Beta ?

16. FallenDev

FallenDev Member

No this profile will work with any DemonBuddy client, just need to be on the correct map zone. That's 7.3 on A3 on Inferno Difficulty, and it should work for you.
      If your still having problems, the biggest fix I've seen for clients is to reinstall DB then download Trinity and place the combat routine in the routine folder, then
      place the plugin in the plugin folder. Go to Plugins when DB is open and make sure a checkmark is enabled on Trinity, then go inside trinity and mess with
      the settings how ever you want stuff to work. Then that should be it bud.

17. Lipie

Lipie Member

Thanks for this, i'll try all that now. Fresh install etc...

18. d0rian

d0rian New Member

Yeah..guess we have to wait till the new version of DB. I see things that way : .. When the bot starts a new run and it's still in town..checks if inventory is full. If y, go indent all, if not..go to first area. At the end of eatch area and town run.. it doesn't ident all .. i think that wastes time. Everything else looks ok to me.
      About that stuck .. i don't know .. do as you think it might work best.
      But current issues with this act 3 profile are not so big. If you focus on act1 would be better :).

19. Lipie

Lipie Member

it seems to be working 100% now, I'm running on a I5, 8gb ram, high end gfx card. Is it normal my d3 lags like crazy every 15seconds ?

i'm using D3prefs, client is only using 20% now. (still lag spikes, I think its caused by DB)

20. FallenDev

FallenDev Member

Your computer is fine, currently DB is doing that I'm not sure why. If I knew better C# or C++ I'd help them look into the problem, but I'm still learning that language.