• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • FallenDev Act3 Profile

Discussion in 'Archives' started by FallenDev, May 3, 2013.

1. NutnutBot

NutnutBot New Member

Ok so i gave him a try.

First problem i notice I have to enter manually in the game after i loaded the profile, don't know if it's normal ^^
      and second problem when he's ingame, my bot took the waypoint to the garden of the cathedral and told me the profile is complete hehe. Nothing more after :)

2. FallenDev

FallenDev Member

lol really damn. Did you try a fresh copy of DB open? Sometimes it acts up when you load profiles later on. And yea I'll have to create a start file for you haha. I guess I'll get started on this profile it seems in high demand.

3. NutnutBot

NutnutBot New Member

No i didn't made any fresh install of DB. It seems it's the problem, because i tried to launch your act3 profile and nothing. Have to relaunch DB to start again the bot.
      I saw a nice route for the act1, i made it this morning manually and it's really amazing for the Exp!! It's in the requested profile section!
      Anyway time to sleep for me. I'll try it again tomorrow. Now i launch the Act3 profile for the night :)

Thanks dude, good night !

4. FallenDev

FallenDev Member

yea don't need a fresh install just a freshly open exe, good night. I actually have a nice route setup, and yea I tried the map it works :p had my heart stop for a second like... damn haha

5. fatkinglet

fatkinglet New Member

Question:

When I use this, my quick join somehow got enabled. Can you teach me how to fix it?

6. ell1

ell1 New Member

Hey Fallen, nice profile. One big issue I am finding:

The bot goes back to the Caine book after every single zone. A lot of us will be using tight loot parametres and have 0-1 items every time it checks. Is there any way for me to set for the bot to only bother about loot once per run? or once the stash is full?

7. neosho

neosho Member

Yeah using book after every single zone makes it really slow for tight rules :(

8. FallenDev

FallenDev Member

Ah yes, in your game options for Diablo you have to change that setting in social... I'm afraid that was not my profile's doing, but a new Diablo feature.
      I uploaded a no book run for faster runs, currently there should only be three maps that do a Cain Run. That was implemented to make the profile seem less like a bot. Although
      I'm always up for some good suggestions! Go ahead and tell me which maps you would like the book on, and I'll go ahead and add that one book to the no book patch. ;)

9. d0rian

d0rian New Member

Thanks for the work FallenDev. Nice results in a short amount of time :) .
      You said that.. the profile can't know how many items the bot has in it's inventory so can't confirm when it's full. That's why it has to use Cain's book more often. Right ?
      But why is that.. since in 1.0.7 bot very well knew when is full and go to town and single identify everything inside it's inventory. Couldn't this be implemented but with all ident ?
      Sorry to bother you again with this problem..just wanna make things clear to myself. If the answer is again .. that it has to be a part of DB..don't waste time answering me. Go create more profiles :).

EDIT: Y..now when the new DB beta is out..everything looks perfect :).

Last edited: May 9, 2013
    10. ell1

ell1 New Member

Hey, I guess end of Stone Fort of beginning of keeps 2, so 1 per run either at the begining or at the end? I mean efficiency wise.

11. NutnutBot

NutnutBot New Member

Hello good morning ^^

I just notice a problem with the Tower of the Cursed level. When the bot is in the stairs at the end of the area, he go back and running to this point! The bot loose a lot of time!
      [​IMG]

And second thing at the end of the Tower of the Damned is that possible to ask the bot to take the waypoint instead of the teleport? Looks like more human :D

Oh and I edited myself the profile and i removed some part of code for the book of cain. So he identify he's inventory at the begining of the stonefort !

Thanks again ;)

12. neosho

neosho Member

Cant book used only when full inventory? :?

13. d0rian

d0rian New Member

Use the version of this profile without Cain's Book + last beta of DB. It ident all only when inventory is full.

14. DaKaizer

DaKaizer New Member

First of all, thx for the awesome profile. It's nice to have other profiles besides the usual ones. With that said, I'm seeing one problem. It skips about 40% of the fields of slaughter for some reason. Other than that, great profile. An update/fix of this would be awesome.

15. DaKaizer

DaKaizer New Member

one more issue...in the core of arreat, it sometimes gets stuck by on the those fire spewing things on the right side of the map not far from the startpoint

16. FallenDev

FallenDev Member

Thankyou :D Thankyou, I will add more nodes to the fields of slaughter. What I did with that map was I went to all the siege weapons. Reason why is because all the big mob groups are focused around them, so I set the priority scene for each one. If you want I can set more nodes. I'm aware of the core of arreat... I'm not sure why it does that, actually. I think I know what I'll do. I'll remove the random distance maybe that'll help.
      I appreciate your feedback!!! After the updates today let me know what you think :D!

17. FallenDev

FallenDev Member

Ah yes, I'm aware of this bug. In fact when I was coding it pissed me off that the bug did that. :/ Reason why it does it is, when the bot heads to the priority scene it gets close to the portal but not close enough.. then it says to itself *I have to fill my requirements* and searches for the door. Apparently it never wants to go down those steps. You know what I'll experiment with it a bit more today. See if I can fix that. :) Perhaps I'll just script moveto tags.

Thanks so much for your support!

18. FallenDev

FallenDev Member

Ah I understand your logic, you see the problem was with the c# code. There were ways to check but not with xml only with c# and the profiles work on xml. Plugins like trinity use c# so if the developers really wanted to with trinity they could mess with it. But as you said, apparently they fixed that in the beta. So I'll go ahead and remove the cain's book from the exsisting profiles today :D

19. nucleotides

nucleotides Active Member

Well I haven't watch and confirmed yet but Nesox posted a new DB build with the cain book used during town runs. I just sat down for the first time so when I town run I'll let you know if it's working. (i suspect it is)

20. FallenDev

FallenDev Member

I'll go ahead and update my profiles, thankyou :D