• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Farmer Joe. Would you consider donating?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by fpsware, Oct 10, 2013.

?

Would you consider donating for the use of Farmer Joe

1. Yes. Of cause!

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. No, and let me explain why....

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    3. Maybe, but I'll reserve my decision until its released.

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    1. Spano

Spano New Member

Just for the bit im seeing in the video, my answer is YES. Quite and simple.

Is a demo available Fps for testing? thanks in advance.

2. taylorb095

taylorb095 New Member

i would gladly donate

i have used some of your work in the past and it has been quality. also from the looks of the video, farmer joe looks like it is quality also.
      would love to beta test if possible

3. lordy_tordy

lordy_tordy New Member

I think it looks pretty interesting and I would definitely consider donating - I have wondered about these sorts of add-ons before, do they come with the same sort of protection that HB does against detection, i.e. when a new patch is released and HB is down to make sure its "safe" when HB comes back up is there a concern that this would need to be updated as well to ensure its "safe".

inb4 botting is never safe blah blah, im talking about the actual Bot/Farmer Joe application being detected.

4. marskingsize

marskingsize New Member

Yes, because if its worth to use it - its worth to donate for it :)

greetings

5. Rayne01

Rayne01 New Member

Just watched your video, your video is the entire reason I decided to start programming at college (procedural programming) those customization settings are clearly laid out, as someone mentioned earlier, that's what Gatherbuddy should of been, I sincerely hope you get not only recognition, but actually paid for this from Honorbuddy, I will definitely be paying for this, I'm not kissing ass for a beta invite, I'm pointing out the obvious, and I don't care if I get muted either.

EDIT: by entire reason, I mean, what any individual can actually accomplish with computer programming.

EDIT: However I think your plugin deserves a better name.

6. MrWizard516

MrWizard516 Member

FPS, Nice to see you are back in action. I am a big fan of all your work. I for one would have no problems at all donating to this project. I do however have a couple of questions.

1. Would it be possible to add in the ability farm more then just Herb and ore?
      2. Would it be possible to add in intelligent farming for professions? ex. Have it farm a set number of mats required to level for example Engineering or Leather Working.

It would not need to do the work of the professions themselves just farm for the mats needed. I am not asking for something to take over for Profession Bot only something to make it easier to farm what is needed. I for one am clueless when it comes to writing profiles of any kind. But I have no issues with leveling professions by hand if I have everything I need to do so.

7. ShinobiAoshi

ShinobiAoshi Member

I would absolutely donate for this, it looks fantastic. All the customization you would want, safety features (!!!), a really clean intuitive GUI, and it's even more simple than the bundled botbase.
      I hope you continue making such awesome tools for Honorbuddy. I used a lot of your CC's months and months ago, so I'm a huge fan of your work.

8. MadDog

MadDog Well-Known Member

Fpsware, the reason the fraps video was so big is because it completely uncompressed. Just download windows movie maker for free and save the movie as .mp4 in there and it will compress the file to a useful size :)

9. Chesnut817

Chesnut817 Member

I vote maybe I would more likely donate after release and see how it pans out, It does however look very very promising and if this can take away even more chance of being "ban-hammered" then I'm all for it keep up the good work.

10. xLegendx

xLegendx Active Member

this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

11. Gnobiwan

Gnobiwan Member

Def would donate for your time, it looks really well thought out and all of your past work has never let me down. Looking forward for more info and a release.

12. timotyman

timotyman Member

Totally would, as long as it is reasonably priced. I still think this no advertising rule on the forums is stupid, and hinders the programs full potential when it come to people developing for it.

13. ShortRound

ShortRound New Member

You've voted as donating for yourself FPS. A little self-serving don't you think?

Yes, I'd donate but it will have to wait until my next payday. If the finance department don't screw up my overtime and weekend payments again...

14. Not2Legit

Not2Legit Member

I've thrown my money away on worse things. Like Soapbox's terrible PQR profiles. If you use PQR on the side, or are thinking about it. Don't waste your money. Soapbox is a tool, provides little support, and talks down to his customers. That being said, FPS, I'd throw money at this project. I don't have a massive organization of gatherers. But, definitely enjoy the idea of decreasing my chances of ban on the account I do farm on. My vote is, yes. I've used some of your other scripts, but the idea behind this one...takes the cake. I would be interested in beta testing. I run gathering on average 8 hours a day. I just moved my main to a new server, however. So, having to level a new gather toon.

15. ShortRound

ShortRound New Member

Oh and please check your spellings in your interface, you've got 'Faremer Joe' in the Mixed Mode botting tab.

16. Januki

Januki New Member

i would gladly pay 15-20 ? for something like this
      maybe more

17. dayloon

dayloon Active Member

I'd happily pay for this

18. fpsware

fpsware Community Developer

These kinds of "add-ons" are as safe as HB is. They are "protected" by HB.

19. timotyman

timotyman Member

Around $10-$15, but that's coming from a poor student. If it is amazing, $20 would be pushing it.

20. fpsware

fpsware Community Developer

The same reason I like programming, being able to create something. Something that works how YOU want it to work. I guess its a bit of a control thing.

What name do you suggest? "Farmer Joe" was a joke name I threw out there and it just stuck :)