• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Farming gold for profit.

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by CHUNTA, Mar 24, 2015.

1. skmoonlight

skmoonlight New Member

just use a package sniffer to get the link for it (login to wow, for a first time, get the popup get the link thats behinde the popup). and then its usable for a few days
      getting 5$ accounts isnt hard, but if your to lazy for it you can buy them for 7-8$ from several reselllers.

you dont add gametime to the account till the 40 days are up (30 days + 10 days trial wod) (or 30 days if you use wod to get gear)

and my gph is 850 +-
      i run between 15-25 accounts @ a time
      and sell gold for 0.35$/k (US)

15 accounts * 5$ = 75$
      0.85k*15*24(hours) = 107$ a day.

wont say you get rick from botting, but its good $

its still possible to get it for 5$, but the link changes every couple of days, so just use package sniffers and dont rely on others to get the link for you, otherwise it will already be old by the time you get it

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
    2. dragonbuddy

dragonbuddy Member

What is a package sniffer and where do you get it

3. brainAbuddy

brainAbuddy Active Member

I run on this moment a test adn will expend in a few days
      on 1 server I will run 2 accounts they farm and they mail every thing they farm to a main AH account that is linked to other all other servers.
      on each server I will be making 50-100k worth of depending if I sell everything.

and they have been running 3 months now 16 hours a day no bans

I'm not going to say how but think smart and put effort in you'r methods and you will find a way

4. dragonbuddy

dragonbuddy Member

What is a package sniffer and where do you get it

5. tsatsa

tsatsa Community Developer

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+is+a+package+sniffer+and+where+do+you+get+it+

6. toto125

toto125 Member

lol these number :O 20$ for a botting acc :eek: ><

check where you buy it ^^

7. dragonbuddy

dragonbuddy Member

ok so I googled package sniffer and tbh its not straightforward for us that are not IT Geeks. I do not want to support the stolen credit card scamers that resell accounts cheap, can anyone explain in plain simple terms how we get the $5 accounts or are we being left in the dark and have to go to the resellers.

8. SamaRazor

SamaRazor Member

Firstly u want make cash from wow, next you ask someone how to do it, and when someone give you a way, you saying that is TOO HARD. Next time start straight from "this is my paypal account, send me money, plz, im not a IT Geek, but i want some".

9. skmoonlight

skmoonlight New Member

just look for resellers from brazil or argentina, due to currency exhanged and bliz beeing unable to calculate they can buy wow for 7$, no cc scam involved.
      for package sniffer, just watch a tutorial on youtube, i am not a IT geek @ all, but it took me 15min to set it up and use it

10. BotOperator

BotOperator Well-Known Member

You forgot price for PC (if you see it like a business you need to add this) + electricity cost. Only if mum pays all of this your example is ok ^^

11. dragonbuddy

dragonbuddy Member

Clearly you dont want to help with $5 account, never asked for anthing more, learnt the rest. However some members are more helpful and will pm me or post assistance, just as I have to other users that were rediculed by persons such as yourself to make you feel like a big man.

12. Limp333

Limp333 New Member

could anybody share that how to get an account for $5 please?

13. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

Mother Russia !

14. xperiadudu

xperiadudu New Member

Your calculations and ideas couldn't be further away from reality.

First of all: you can buy WoW accounts for less than 20$, as already described here by a lot of people.

You can make 500 gph, but you're going to get banned within 2-3 days, so you have to start all over. Then also your safechars that are in your guilds to access the guildbanks will be banned, so you'll also loose gold that way. Also you're going to have to buy VPN for each PC and you can't run more than 4-5 bots anyway because of blizzards kool autoflag feature.

15. skmoonlight

skmoonlight New Member

no idea what you are getting mad @ me for. but i cant explain package sniffers because i dont know how to properly explain. with a youtube video you can get it to work without understanding it. and getting the link after that isnt so hard.
      its no use for me to give a link, because it changes every couple of days......

16. tsatsa

tsatsa Community Developer

Anyway, with the Deadmines script you can get a lot more than 500GPH... people speak about 8000+ gph

17. moerrts

moerrts New Member

does anyone not know what google is? search it up -_-

18. dapperdan

dapperdan New Member

I created an account solely for this but after reading the comments and knowing absolutely nothing about a packet sniffer i'm just going to guess so i may be completely wrong but I'm gonna give it a shot, and I'm not sure why no one who actually understands is willing to help even the slightest. But from what i can deduct the packet sniffer records information coming into (and going out of) your PC so you set the packet sniffer up, using a youtube vid, then you create a trial account and log in to battle net. When you open the battlenet launcher under that account it will have an ad with some sort of discount to upgrade your starter account. After you click the ad it sends a packet to your computer directing you to a webpage with the discount applied. Using your fancy new packet sniffer you can decode that packet and find out what the URL was that had been sent to you. You can now copy that URL and use it to buy all the accounts your heart desires at that special discount price. again I have no idea if this is exactly how it works, I'm just guessing based on what minute amount of IT knowledge I have and reading the above posts. To everyone who was getting uppidy at OP I believe he was asking what the packet sniffer was used for not "how to use it".

/rant

19. dragonbuddy

dragonbuddy Member

thank you for the answer, greatly appreciated.

20. Macatho

Macatho New Member

Precisly. However, I'm really interested in buying the stuff that original poster is smoking, 2500gph lol.

This is what you can expect from my personal experience (owning more than 1000> accs).
      1. It's not at all as afk as you think.
      2. Expect the account to not last longer than 2 weeks.
      3. Expect to not farm more than 500 gph
      4. Expect sales price to be around 0.1-0.2 usd/1000g. So 100k gold = 10-20usd.

Here's my calc if you are interested:

10 accounts farming 24/7 @ 500gph = 144k gold / day.
      144K = 29 usd

Account price: 5-10 usd * 10(number of accounts).

It roughly takes 2-3 days to earn initial investment back.
      It roughly takes 3 days before the accounts are farming.
      So lets remove the ROI and the time it takes leveling, you are now left with 10 good days of farming for profit.
      This will net you 1440K gold = 290USD.

Now factor in the amount of time you have spent doing this, probably around 2 hours setting them up and then 8 hours of low level maintenance etc / checking up on the accounts. That's 10 hours total which gives you a hourly pay of 290/10 = 29usd.
      It's a decent pay as long as you dont pay taxes, if you are going to scale the operation to 100-200 accounts you will probably need to pay taxes on that income which will remove a big chunk of it.

In the end, if you can efficiently do it and you're a smart guy that can write simple programs to set this shit up for you instead of doing it manually, sure there's money to be had. But its not a lot of money and you're probably better off just getting a normal job. It's more fun with a job anyways :)

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015