• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Farming gold for profit.

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by CHUNTA, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Coocks

Coocks Member

Plot twist: have no idea how to farm gold with HB, make a dumb thread with dumb numbers, wait for people to correct you. Profit.

If the thread was about "How can I make gold with HB?" No one would care/answer, but in this thread you can actually find some useful information. Good job OP, you got the best out of the botting community :D

2. dapperdan

dapperdan New Member

lol I didn't even realize this was happening. Next time I want some answers I'm just going to either start and argument so people can fight over who is right and I can get some info or I'll do like OP and create some bs numbers so once again people can argue over how their numbers are more accurate.

3. ckmafia

ckmafia Member

Some of you guys need to find new buyers for your gold, you are getting half of what I get :p

venndann likes this.
    4. lestat03110

lestat03110 New Member

i am just wondering where all of this info is coming from i know that a lot of it is based on there personal exp and some of them botting for a lot longer than i have will a lot more computer exp than me but i can say this from my exp from botting

1. i run 2 bot accounts 12 hours a day farming and they have been doing so for the past year and a half with no bans (not saying that i have never caught a ban i have had 4 accounts banned since cata when i started botting) but if you are getting accounts banned ever couple of days idk
      2. 500 gph is really low unless you are just starting off or farming dungeons only i maximize every thing i farm posting it on the AH and make around 1k gph on average
      3. the gold prices that the site says they are going to pay is not always what they pay i do care if they say .0004-.0007 they average you are going to get is around $20 per 100k there are plenty of forums out there that you can post to and sell your gold to people and cut out the middle man for a lot more and get $20 per 40k gold

again this is all only based on my botting exp

5. plzrepeat

plzrepeat Member

Did u guys upgrade the accounts to Warlords of draenor to to bot?

6. plzrepeat

plzrepeat Member

care to share the buyer you're selling to? :p

7. toNyx

toNyx Well-Known Member

Also want me to share my girlfriend? my house? my dog? my hamster? .... People don't even think before posting ;D

8. tret

tret Member

IgSale.com is not legit and trustworthy. You shouldnt base on it.
      is igsale.com a scam or legit | igsale.com reviews |check igsale.com for fraud and risk | is igsale safe or fake

9. plzrepeat

plzrepeat Member

lol wtf that was a legitimate question, maybe u can share your dog sometime

10. ckmafia

ckmafia Member

If I shared my buyer(s) to you then the price when I went to unload my stock would go down. That is why toNyx made that response.

11. plzrepeat

plzrepeat Member

Did u guys make an upgrade to Warlords of Draenor to bot? or is it profitable enough just without it. hmm Well it would be a big investment to if you did

Last edited: Apr 2, 2015