• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Farming Lunker Fish.

Discussion in 'Requests & Discussion' started by iSapyou, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Dedication

Dedication Member

You will need to use it in ProfessionBuddy, but it does use AutoAngler as the base for fishing, so you will need that installed also.

2. madturk

madturk New Member

Profile does work, it fishes till you get 5 lunker then trouble starts,lol
      it does not use flight path to next zone so starts running and getting attacked or stuck on the way.
      If anyone can add flight path support , this would be golden profile for mount. Thanks to Dedication for his work :)

3. Dedication

Dedication Member

Yeah, that was the issue i was encountering last time i was working on it, basically it would try to use a flight path that was located in the zone it needed to go too .. rather than using one closer - I had some theories on how to get it to work, but unfortunately i've been having to work everyday for 14 hour shifts, so haven't had much time to investigate further,

A work around, if you can call it that, is just manually flying yourself to each zone it needs to go too .. and then starting it again, I think after thursday i'll have more time to invest into getting it completely working, as well as handing in the quests etc.

4. madturk

madturk New Member

Once again, thank you for your work :)

5. woenie

woenie New Member

super cool ! thanks man !

6. Dedication

Dedication Member

as discussed with MadTurk, I'll work on a script that will farm the Fire Ammonite Lunker's and then hand them in and repeat.. because it can basically be done close to your garrison .. I'll keep you guys updated, and will post it on the ProfessionBuddy Forum Section

7. butterfingazz

butterfingazz Member

Please let me know when you have a profile that returns them, need one of these sooo badd

8. Kmica

Kmica Member

It is a Professionbuddy profile.

9. polskiftw

polskiftw New Member

I assume this goes zone to zone?

You do not need it to be that in depth. The thing is, the lunkers from all zones are basically the same. You only need to farm 5 from lava outside garrison and turn them in, farm another 5 from lava, turn it in. Every lunker there will give the Nat rep and a coin. No flight path is needed.

So we just need a profile that fishes the lava until you have 5 lunkers, runs to Nat and turns them in, and then run back to the lava. I have been doing this by hand (using autoangler and just checking it a lot). I have over 50 coins so far. Going to the other zones is not needed.

10. Dedication

Dedication Member

"as discussed with MadTurk, I'll work on a script that will farm the Fire Ammonite Lunker's and then hand them in and repeat.. because it can basically be done close to your garrison .. I'll keep you guys updated, and will post it on the ProfessionBuddy Forum Section "

11. bsod

bsod New Member

There is a horde profile now, just no Aliance one. It uses professionbuddy as base.

12. Dedication

Dedication Member

yeah, horde one uses some of my code - i can tell because the first part is basically a copypaste of mine with a change of location lol.