• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Fast XP for RAF'ers

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by yt0k, Dec 21, 2011.

1. AtticusG3

AtticusG3 New Member

Go buy them ilvl 377 PvP Blues, or at least turn looting on from about level 77-80, they will get a fair few green drops which helped gear mine.

2. shr3k1989

shr3k1989 New Member

Great profile but does this work elsewhere? I was sat watching it and then some guy turns up about 14 hours ago, and starts using the same profile right next to mine... I'm leaving it on and I've redrawn the route so he is getting a lot less xp than me but still annoying!

3. HBfanboy1980

HBfanboy1980 Active Member

LOL, are you fucking kidding me? I mean that is kinda messed up, but funny at the same time.

4. shr3k1989

shr3k1989 New Member

Yeah, Kinda annoyed, I mean he would have seen I was there and must have just though any xp is good xp, I spent about 5 minutes this morning redrawing the routes and now it pulls and taps them and runs to him so he kills I pull ;) Happy days lol

5. Lawlrus

Lawlrus New Member

If you have any sort of farm from your 85 toon, I recommend just buying AH cata greens. It can be a little expensive depending on your server, but the ones I was able to purchase were better than anything that dropped from either Hyjal or Deepholm.

If you're wanting to bot them 80-85, things always get a little bit shakier. You could use Kick's 80-85 profiles, which are nice although not fully automated. On the other side of things, if you can't get any gear, ArchBuddy 80-85 isn't the fastest option, but it's 100% afk, and you can get some cool junk at the same time.

If it's Call to Arms for AV I recommend letting it roll through there, but only if you're playing a healer and have Squire set up.

Personally, I prefer questing to 83, and then running GatherBuddy 83-85. It's surprisingly quick, makes you some spare gold, and is fully AFK.

6. kob922

kob922 New Member

I was wondering if i should just level herb mine and do that 80-85? Ifthat would be productive

7. Teveel

Teveel Active Member

Sort of productive but its rubbish xp/hr.

8. brainAbuddy

brainAbuddy Active Member

what is gives more exp
      RAF and doing instance
      or
      this meth ?

9. chemical

chemical Active Member

trust me.. you get no EXPERIENCE at all maybe around 20 xp from 80-85.. i would not recommend it.. ( Northend profile that is)

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
    10. chemical

chemical Active Member

Doing this you don't have to sit there and manually move the tank around all day. with this its automated... a friend said to me it took him 17 hours to do the instance. but it took or takes me about 23-26 hours for this..

so its up to you.. stay at your computer for 17hours straight ( headache attack) or use this and go on about your business ,relax, watch some tube, go out.. your choice

11. chemical

chemical Active Member

you do get great xp when you get up to around 400 skill level( maybe lower its been awhile). its actually how i use to level from 80-85 before Archaeology bot came out.

what i do is use Kicks 80-82 hyjal profile than i switch to arch and Bg's. 83 and up on kicks you have to manually do some quest so if you go afk the bot will stop and ask you to manually do quest.

12. brainAbuddy

brainAbuddy Active Member

i thin use the instance beacaes then i can lvl 2 acc (i only got 2 :#)

13. Lawlrus

Lawlrus New Member

You can use this method with only two accounts. The spare account will receive the boost, if you need 80s on the main account, boost two on the RaF account and grant your main account's character to 80.

14. kob922

kob922 New Member

ok so just finished 2 80s in 2 days with this....Warrior/dk....dk took 14 hours played and not to sure about warrior...I LOVE THIS!!

15. solson20

solson20 New Member

could someone give me alink on how to set up RAF, meaning how to set up the accounts with blizzard

16. Prebb98

Prebb98 New Member

aghhhhhhh

That player does not have the required expansion to access this area.

AGHHHHH! XD

Last edited: Feb 29, 2012
    17. Lawlrus

Lawlrus New Member

Last time I picked up a BattleChest at GameStop LK was free with it. You shoulda looked around a bit more if you did an online upgrade :p

18. Teveel

Teveel Active Member

Come on this is really simple, send a RAF invite to your email address and follow the instructions.

19. kob922

kob922 New Member

is there a deathknight CC for this like the modified handavis paladin CC?

20. chemical

chemical Active Member

atticus, we have an error

Code:
      [6:59:08 PM:098] Compiling expression '(Me.Level > 1)' @ line 28
      [6:59:09 PM:103] Compiling expression 'Me.LowestDurabilityPercent > 0.4' @ line 30
      [6:59:09 PM:989] Unable to evaluate/compile condition in If tag. Please check your profile.
      [6:59:09 PM:990] Honorbuddy stopped
      [6:59:09 PM:990] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
         at Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.LocalPlayer.get_LowestDurabilityPercent()
         at DynamicCondition6.DynamicCondition.EvaluateExpression()
         at Styx.Logic.Profiles.Quest.ConditionHelper.#h.#UH.#eIc()
         at Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedIf.OnStart()
      [6:59:09 PM:990] Stop called!
      [6:59:10 PM:068] Activity: Honorbuddy Stopped
      [6:59:11 PM:089] System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
         at Styx.Logic.BehaviorTree.TreeRoot.Tick()
         at Styx.Logic.BehaviorTree.TreeRoot.Run()
      [6:59:11 PM:090] System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: Thread was being aborted.
         at Styx.Logic.BehaviorTree.TreeRoot.Run()

Code:
      [UserSettings-v217(error)]: BEHAVIOR MAINTENANCE PROBLEM: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      FROM HERE:
         at BuddyWiki.CustomBehavior.UserSettings.UserSettings.UtilBuildPresetChangeRequests(Dictionary`2 configurationSettings, ConfigSnapshot originalConfiguration)
         at BuddyWiki.CustomBehavior.UserSettings.UserSettings..ctor(Dictionary`2 args)

[UserSettings-v217(warning) @line 39]: Attribute 'KillBetweenHotspots' is not recognized by this behavior--ignoring it.
      [UserSettings-v217(warning) @line 39]: Attribute 'LearnFlightPaths' is not recognized by this behavior--ignoring it.
      [UserSettings-v217(warning) @line 39]: Attribute 'LogoutForInactivity' is not recognized by this behavior--ignoring it.
      [UserSettings-v217(warning) @line 39]: Attribute 'PullDistance' is not recognized by this behavior--ignoring it.
      [UserSettings-v217(warning) @line 39]: Attribute 'SkinMobs' is not recognized by this behavior--ignoring it.
      [UserSettings-v217(warning) @line 39]: Attribute 'TrainNewSkills' is not recognized by this behavior--ignoring it.
      [UserSettings-v217(error) @line 39]: Stopping Honorbuddy.  Please repair the profile!
      Also for the OP profile

Code:
      Changing current profile to RAF IC SUPER FAST XP
      Unable to evaluate/compile condition in If tag. Please check your profile.
      Honorbuddy stopped

though the errors came up, a simple Hb restart fixed it . so i guess no worries

Last edited: Feb 29, 2012