• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Fast XP for RAF'ers

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by yt0k, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Maddhatter

Maddhatter New Member

I didn't notice a mammoth mount profile. That would be a nice method if I had that mount. I didn't edit the hotspots. The current hotspots allow the bot to break each side into two pulls. If I were to do each side in a single pull I would probably die, or at the very least it would cause a lot of downtime for healing up. Once I get better gear on my grinding toon the two hotspot method will definitely be better/faster.

I am extremely curious on the RAF xp. I think it has changed. People were claiming 10 levels per hour in this location. I have leveled a toon from 50-80 in this spot and it has consistently been 3-4 levels per hour. I'll get a non-RAF account to come out and group with the lowbie for XP comparison at some point so we can get a definite answer.

2. Teveel

Teveel Active Member

Bear in mind that levels per hour will decrease and increase depending on the level range the lowbie toon/s are in.
      They slow significantly to about 2-3 levels per hour by level 70 or so, the last two levels go very slow compared to say leveling from 20-30.
      Its quite odd to see it speed up and down at certain points although I've never mapped this properly as that would be insane.

3. ysosrslawl

ysosrslawl New Member

I went from about 30 to 62 in roughly 12hours plus another 3 hours or less (idk came back to a crashed client) and was at 70. Running it now to get to 80 hopefully by the time i wake up in the morning :p

4. valentingoodbrand

valentingoodbrand New Member

Does not work for me idk why, it does not pull. i'm on a lvl 81 paladin.

5. oliver_95

oliver_95 New Member

Used this profile. Works great. How many chars of what Lvl will I need to hit 80 on my panda monk which will be Lvl 11.99. Will the following work: 60 + 80 grants him from 11.99 to 80.99??? Please confirm this??!??

6. ryftobuddy

ryftobuddy Banned

60+80 would grant 70 levels, so you should be fine with that combo

7. LostAlice

LostAlice New Member

seems it doeasnt?t still work for me my hunter does nothing and if i kill the mobs my secnd char only gets 125 ep (still lvl 26) was it fixed?

8. ecstasea

ecstasea New Member

will this work with a level 90?

9. ecstasea

ecstasea New Member

the profile itself wasn't working for me but i used zap's profile recorder to improvise.

just posting to say that the method still works and is leveling very smoothly. i had been literally playing 2 clients by hand (dungeon leveling as fast as i could) because of all the headache with profiles and whatnot haha. now, i get to spend my time climbing the cathedral with lowbie RaFers! hahaha. (jump, when at the apex move forward, tryhard mountaineering go)

cathedral.climbing.jpg

10. chemical

chemical Active Member

it will not work for level 90... atleast from my experience. but it does work with a level 85 Monk Brewmaster :) oh i turned off XP

11. Teveel

Teveel Active Member

So you are saying a level 90 boosting the raf'd account won't give the bonus?
      I'm presuming its something to do with it being out of the range of the mobs, so a 3 account setup should work where a 3rd account boosts the 2 raf'd accounts.

12. chemical

chemical Active Member

nope that won't work either.. i tried that too

i had 2 accounts RAF to tank(level 90) and 2 other accounts RAF to each other . it didn't grant the bonus xp to anyone.

Also i'm using Atticus edited profile and he runs to shozlar basin to sell items. When it has Durik Bronzebomb as the vendor. i do not have find vendor automatically on either

Last edited: Sep 30, 2012
    13. Teveel

Teveel Active Member

Interesting quirk, what about a if the higher level toons are still within the xp range?
      Might test this out myself.

14. ecstasea

ecstasea New Member

My level 90 dk is boosting 2 RaF'd accounts right now. i can vouch that the xp % increase varies from level to level... Mine was incredibly slow 20-30... picked up in the fourties, and once my toons dinged 50, they leveled to 51 in about 15 minutes. My RaF toons are linked to each other. DK is not linked to either accounts and is level 90.

The xp starts slow since, I guess, the RaF bonus isn't multiplying much early on.

15. ecstasea

ecstasea New Member

My level 90 dk is boosting 2 RaF'd accounts right now. i can vouch that the xp % increase varies from level to level... Mine was incredibly slow 20-30... picked up in the fourties, and once my toons dinged 50, they leveled to 51 in about 15 minutes. My RaF toons are linked to each other. DK is not linked to either accounts and is level 90.

The xp starts slow since, I guess, the RaF bonus isn't multiplying much early on.

16. butterbladez

butterbladez New Member

So you are saying it still works? Other guy seems to say it was hotfixed.

17. ecstasea

ecstasea New Member

The method works 100%. If the profile on the thread doesn't work for you, you can always just make a profile with like 6 hotspots with zaprecorder's profile maker. I just moved my 2 rafer's into a lv 25 guild and started tossing a guild standard in the corner of the room for them and they now get roughly 1 bar for every 10 mobs. (the bot is constantly roaming the room killing as they respawn with 48 mobs in the room) I don't have mail or vendor support but my goal is to level as many 80's as quickly as I can so the toons can start on kick's profiles to 85, and so on. With the zap's recorder, it isn't 100% afkable. I had to restart every ~ few hours because it tries to leave the cathedral.

18. chemical

chemical Active Member

it wasn't working for my level 90 Dk. i'm currently using a 85 brewmaster monk, which does better actually than the dk. but i'm going to log the DK again and make sure there wasn't a glitch last week.

ok just tried it again and still no Raf Bonus Xp. the tops lines are from 90 Dk tanking, the bottom lines are from 85 Monk Tanking

Untitled.jpg

Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
    19. ecstasea

ecstasea New Member

as long as the zealots cycle through respawns i'm fine
      WoWScrnShot_100112_191710.jpg

20. chemical

chemical Active Member

though that was a low level , i have a level 67 that only got 318xp with 90 dk and 1167xp with 85 monk. i also have a set of Raf characters that were same level and didn't get any Raf Bonus with 90 dk. I don't know seems to work for you but its not working for me.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2012