• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Fastest Way to Level(Botting)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Illussionary, Jan 9, 2011.

?

Whats the fastest way to Level?

1. Instancebuddy + Grinding

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. PvP + Grinding

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    3. Grinding

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    4. Questing

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    1. Sillydreams

Sillydreams New Member

So, you grinded all the way to 50? or did you play some by hand i find it hard to beleive you got 50 in 1 day by grinding unless u have perks, and herliooms

2. sYn1

sYn1 Member

I have tried this, and found out that you can not unlearn Archaeology. So you're screwed over untill you get high enough for the better places.

3. Algamish

Algamish New Member

You can not un-learn Archaeology, Fishing, Cooking, or First Aid.

4. cawpet

cawpet Member

Grinding, just, pure, grinding. Then just PVP during CTA whilst doing my dailies in between battlegrounds. Level 75 geting 480k p/h purely from WSG. All I'm doing is flying around in between doing my BC and WOTLK dailies xD. Usually get back into WSG after a minute so my dailies, are literally, going to take the whole day...

5. vanzes

vanzes New Member

I NOT recommend to grind at all. Few weeks ago leveled paladin by questing all day and archa during the night for 3 days and all was ok.
      Then i switched to grind for ~5 hours at 77lvl (killed about 1100mobs) and next day recieved 72h suspension.
      I send a request that my toon was hacked and dont know what is going on here, and was unbanned in 1 day :)

6. SoulSector

SoulSector Member

I just stick to questing and arch.
      If a bot attempts to grind to finish a level do instances by using lazyraider. This reduces ban rate, gets you xp, small amount of gold and possibly a rare drop.

When you get to 80-85 I suggest mixing lazyraider for random dungeons and questing (do not do 80-85 afk).
      If you do 80-85 AFK I suggest only doing Arch, it is guaranteed xp and can add up quite quick depending on mount speed and distance between digsites.

On another note if CTA is on and you can babysit the bot heavily then do BG's the only one I would suggest you do not need to babysit much is AV because 40v40...

But in my experience Questing + Arch is the fastest way to level then BG on weekends depending on the BG.
      Mix it up with lazyraider doing dungeons if you want to keep yourself safe from a ban.

7. Algamish

Algamish New Member

I find Kick's questing profiles to be the quickest route to 80. Often from 80-85 I will play my characters myself during the time I have and use ArchaeologyBuddy when I'm not available to play.

8. x11r6

x11r6 New Member

To be honest, partybot is now just AMAZING. It works flawlessy, absolutely no issues (which is the way i like my bot).
      Spend 10 euros more, do a raf, level the both of your toons to 70 in like 3-4 days (of pure grinding which is perfectly afkable), then add wotlk to your main toon, continue raf grinding till 72-73 (activate the wotlk 10 days trial on the recruited toon and make it follow the main just for a few more levels :)), then switch to archaeologybuddy (which is almost afk) till 80, then you can choose to level by gathering, or keep doing archaeology.

9. Mirabis

Mirabis Community Developer

Probably
      Questing , though I'm not sure if i can run Questing + Instancebuddy whitout the lvls going out of sync.
      ( Azenius @ a Hunter with no perks or heirlooms ).

10. Mirabis

Mirabis Community Developer

I'll try them as I've been using Azenius's ones for my last char hope ur right =]

11. Bayoya

Bayoya New Member

I test a RaF Guide (cant find the link) and i level up to 80 in 5Days NON STOP Botting

2 Level 80 Paladin

I got some problem such as Stucking and Internet went Off for few hours somethings, if this doesnt happend it should take ~2-3days to hit 80

TESTED BY MYSELF :D

12. buddyuser1337

buddyuser1337 New Member

Instancebuddy & Questing ;)

13. kwhalek

kwhalek New Member

Mixed mode, Either Questing + BG Bot, or Questing + Instancebuddy the reason being, is even if you get stuck on a certain quest you will continue to level and it will skip it eventually, instead of sitting there all night trying to pick that quest up or hop in a certian vehicle

14. 15outland

15outland New Member

Questing + ab

15. no1knowsy

no1knowsy Well-Known Member

If you are going to do IB you should have mixed mode with herbing/mining profiles. As the leveling up instances take less than 5min per que. Sometimes I get 15second ques as a DPS. This keeps your toon productive in the time it takes for ques, and also keeps you from being noticed by the same person hand-leveling over and over just hitting nodes.
      Or you can do archeology but it isnt really worth it with the short que times. You could also roll with a questing profile and IB but that's taking a lot of chances at hitting a bug and then your bot is stopped until you fix it.

16. 15outland

15outland New Member

:'D

Last edited: Oct 14, 2011
    17. vampirictorch

vampirictorch New Member

i got from 1 to 80 in just 3 nights of doing battlegrounds, so i would say pvp grinding. but then again you need to kill a lot for more experience, so need full boa =) and besides the questing has never worked for me, it always glitches so i gave up on that haha

18. Wut

Wut New Member

What class and CC?

19. reoxftw

reoxftw New Member

Well, after 3 nights only its not really possible, depending on how many hours a "night" is for you though. I don't really think its possible to get almost 27 levels in one night. Lets say a night consists of 6 hours for you: 27/6 = 4,5 levels per hour - steady, no downtime.
      I'm guessin you rather mean 3 complete days of BG, no?

20. Ronnie

Ronnie New Member

Can't wait for AV weekend! It's the fastest way to lvl/gear your toons. I'm new to boting but I started (1 week ago) when Arathi Basin was weekend and I got full pvp gear after 3 nights for my alliance hunter on Rampage BG. I used Fpsware Hunter and BG Bot Beta. Not a single deserter debuff or report from players, just I fall in love with bot. My warlock is 84 atm, i lvled it manually cuz i didn't know about bots but now it's gonna be smooth and fast gearing and lvling when AV weekend will be on horizont! :)
      Atm I'm lvling my dk from 70 to 80 via Archaeology and I totaly like it. It's AFKable all the way and u get lvl per 4-5 hours. And some arch stuff as bonus!
      P.S Wanted to say thanks for the bot! Totaly worth the money :DDDD With wisely botting u can have fun endlessly without getting a single ban or suspension. THANK YOU.