• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • FelHunter - Raid/Dungeon CC

Discussion in 'Archives' started by falldown, Aug 16, 2011.

1. falldown

falldown Member

Referencing everything as FelHunter isn't a bad idea, I guess I should do that.
      You can easily make it shoot traps at a single target, and countennemies refers to all attackable mobs that aren't friendly, neautral or crowd controlled (sap, freezing trap etc).

as for making it shoot traps in front of targets instead of their feet, not sure yet, I'd have to look into that, anyway right now my priority isn't in a PVP rotation or any survival. SV just requires too much user input to be worked into a proper rotation, MM is much easier to implement into a rotation aswell as practically doing better DPS in raids.

But feel free to edit this CC or make new rotations based on it, if you find something that could improve it then please do share :p

Right now I'm sorta waiting on cowdude to fix and add some stuff so I can implement more features to this CC, stuff like user controlled aoe and cooldown sequences, and CastUniqueSpell for actually working call and revive pet, and hopefully some priority to targetting when not in an instance aswell as some bug fixes so this CC could be used with bot mode too.

2. ShortRound

ShortRound New Member

Not really tried playing as marksman yet, I've been using working my way through old content for which BM and survival are much better suited. Really want to pick up older sets for transmog. plus T5 set bonus.

Has anything significant changed in the latest patches? When I last played hunter seriously (late LK) BM was best for single target, MM for dps on the move/target switching, and SV for AoE. I know a lot of cata raid fights have a significant movement phase so AotF needs to go high in the priority list for use when moving, switching back to AotH when standing still. Most hunter CCs don't have that built in for anything but MM.

3. flushable

flushable New Member

Need a little help

Hi guys, I'm having a bit of an issue with this CC now. I had to do a fresh install of Honor Buddy and now when I try to install this it goes directly into a FelMaster Folder. All of the other classes check out ok except for the Hunter one. It shows up with a red exclamation point and the MM cs shows up with a question mark. I tried making a separate folder with a different name and putting all of the Hunter stuff in it but Honor Buddy is only recognizing the Singular CC when I go to select my class. I'm using Lazyraider as the bot as well. I know this is sort of a vague explanation but I cant really explain much more due to my lack of knowledge on the subject. Any help would be greatly appreciated. And thanks in advance to all of you dev's for your great work and help.

4. falldown

falldown Member

The red mark is just SVN informing you that the file isn't part of the SVN or it's corrupt some way. Since my CC isn't part of the official FelMaster pack it will show up like that but it's perfectly fine so you can just ignore it.

5. flushable

flushable New Member

Thanks for the reply Fall. I got it working after a few attempts and it was as good as ever. I just had a derp noob moment with it. Went 6/7 with it in FL last night. Love this CC! Onward to Rag tonight. Thanks again Falldown and keep up the good work!

6. Weyoun

Weyoun New Member

I tried this Class for the first time today with my lvl83 hunter using LazyRaider in an instance. It pulled great damage. However I noticed that it would break CC with multishot.

I added some new functions to prevent breaking CC. I just made an other instance and it didn't break CC but it might just be that the CCed mobs were just out of range of my damage spells.
      Even though the logic should be finde.

Here it is:

Code:
              public IEnumerable<WoWUnit> AllNearbyUnitsPVE(WoWPoint fromLocation, double radius)
              {
                  double MaxDistance2 = radius * radius;

return ObjectManager.GetObjectsOfType<WoWUnit>(true, false)
                              .Where(x => !x.IsPlayer && IsAttackable(x) && x.Location.Distance2DSqr(fromLocation) < MaxDistance2);
              }

Code:
              public bool AOEWillBreakControl(WoWPoint fromLocation, double maxRange)
              {
                  return GroupBase.Instance.AllNearbyUnitsPVE(fromLocation, maxRange).Any(u => UnitIsControlled(u, true));
              }

In the rotation I added following code to every funtion thats performing AOE spells:

Code:
      !SC.AOEWillBreakControl(Me.CurrentTarget.Location, 10)

If there is allready some funtion thats performing this check, I'm sorry, I didn't find it.

7. falldown

falldown Member

Ah, it already checks if the units are CC'd and if so, it doesn't count them as hostile, but then again if there's still enough enemies it will shoot at them too if they happen to be close enough, I guess I'll add it this way to make sure it doesnt shoot multi-shot at all if it can break the CC, thanks for this :)

8. dragonfire665

dragonfire665 New Member

hey Fall, any new updates? whats in the horizon?

9. falldown

falldown Member

Yeah, I'll upload one now, main changes are

changing all references of FelMaster to FelHunter, aswell as removing all other classes.
      Adding the code above so AEO shots won't be used if they cause a crowd control to be broken and some changes how Chimera Shot is being used, mainly that during CA/rapidfire phase it will only use chimera shot to rebuff serpent sting.

After this it's pretty much waiting for Cowdude to update the CC base, with hopefully some fixes and new features :)

EDIT: Aight, it's up, see OP

Last edited: Oct 14, 2011
    10. dragonfire665

dragonfire665 New Member

ill give it a shot tonight, if i get HB running. Still doing some testing to my computer, but as you know i love your CC.

11. quel

quel Member

Hey peeps :)

When i try to load the cc up it says there is currently no support for my spec. im MM atm so im a bit confused >_<..

thanks

12. falldown

falldown Member

Downloaded the latest one? It's working fine, no idea why it would say that :/

13. quel

quel Member

Thanks for the quick reply mate, if its the one on the main post of yours then yes :)

Edit: This is what it shows in the log

Code:
      Chose FelHunter 2.4.4 as your combat class!
      Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      FelHunter: Changed rotation to FallDowns Raid Marksmanship
      There is currently no help available for this rotation.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2011
    14. quel

quel Member

And im using the latest HB with lazyraider ofc

15. falldown

falldown Member

Your log says it's working...

16. quel

quel Member

Oh darn, found the problem lol. Started it and it switched off somehow dno why. Pressed start again and now its working. Sorry to bother u mate :D.. have a nice evening

17. falldown

falldown Member

Haha, unless you go class settings, choose the CC and then the rotation, you have to press start, select it and press start again for it to actually work. Anyway, have fun with it :D

18. Rinus4

Rinus4 Guest

It's fun to see how good this CC is. BM is glory and pride! Comfort > DPS. Althrough Felmaster's Bm is bit buggy but gives me 2k more on dummy's, but Fellhunter is much more Lazyraid-friendly. It's on or the other, but I go with this CC.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2011
    19. infinity

infinity Member

Im running it with BM spec, Gatherbuddy2 bot and when i land to gather a nod and get into a fight the bot starts of doing trap lunch behind and popps all cds and run away with these msg =
      "Too far away of target. Moving forward. [SimCraftBase] Serpent Sting"
      I have checked "movement, facing, LoS checks"
      I thought he was on drugs when i saw this - but maby the CC is build like this ?
      are yours doing the same thing ?

Log

and now he called the pet in mid air .... :S

20. falldown

falldown Member

The bot mode is really buggy, it's terrible at targetting, it sometimes starts running to some random next target and will just keep running past him, BM uses CDs way easier than MM since you don't really need to save them for anything. If you want to do gathering I suggest Fpsware hunter, this one currently only works with lazyraider really.