• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • FelMaster - the anti-button-mashing CC for LazyRaider/Combat bots

Discussion in 'Archives' started by cowdude, Aug 20, 2011.

1. pmellyn

pmellyn New Member

Have been tanking instances with LazyRaider on a Blood DK with this CC and it is working amazingly. Only thing I noticed it never seems to pop Dancing Rune Weapon unless it just hasn't needed it since it is a cooldown but also is great for threat gen on a pull. Was Just curious if it made use of the spell at all.

2. Ronkan

Ronkan New Member

@wulf

because your Frost/Blood Dk cc owns, it is not possible that you can do a cc for Fury/Prot warrior?

3. wulf

wulf Community Developer

@Ronkan Unfortunately I cannot do any warrior CC's as I do not have one - I know sad - I like to test my CC's as I use them all the time,would not like to put my name to anything I couldn't test/support, sorry gents.

@pmellyn Dancing Rune Weapon will only pop if you have the following conditions met
      • Bone Shield is not active
      • Icebound Fortitude is not active
      • Vampiric Blood is not active
      • You have "Automatic burst cooldowns" via the class config button checked.
      Thanks for the complements =)

EDIT: can confirm my Blood_Wulf CC and (TEST) HB2.0.5419 tanked Heroic:End of Time!!!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2011
    4. kirewade

kirewade New Member

hey wulf i was trying your blood cc to tank in felmaster and it tries to spam death pact sorry i cant find my logs will look again

5. wulf

wulf Community Developer

@kirewade - yes it will do that, it just means your below 55% health - ignore it.

6. kirewade

kirewade New Member

No i was on a test dummy at full health lol

7. HB1859L68

HB1859L68 New Member

Can anyone shoot me some advice please? im trying to run these cc's off of lazy raider, when selecting my cc on my DK using wulf's cc it shows up but when i DL mrwowbudd's svn i cannot get any of the cc's to even show up when selecting my cc. anyone may know what the issue is here? like it wont even display i have felmaster on any other toons but my DK

EDIT: Fresh install on felmaster svn seemed to fix the issue.

8. TiCt3

TiCt3 New Member

How can i make it use Essence of the Eternal Flame ( trinket ) at the same time as Pillar of Frost?
      would be great if somebody could type it for me :D

9. Ronkan

Ronkan New Member

@cowdude

I can't start felmaster on my Survial hunter when i press "Start" i'll gets this error "FelMaster.ClassButton.SelectClass" and HB crashes.

I've tried with a clean installation.

do you know what's the problem could be?

10. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Its already in my Frost_Wulf CC just uncomment (delete the //) under the burstsequence section.

Code:
                          //this is the burst phase pre-rotation. Called if and only if SC.BurstLevel > 0
                          SC.BurstSequence(
      						//ensure we use Essence of the eternal flame when available
                                                      [B]//[/B]SC.UseTrinket(69002, ret => !SC.PlayerHasBuff("Essence of the Eternal Flame"), "Trinket: Essence of the Eternal Flame"),
      						SC.CastSpell("Empower Rune Weapon", ret => Me.BloodRuneCount + Me.FrostRuneCount + Me.UnholyRuneCount + Me.DeathRuneCount == 0, "Empower Rune Weapon"),
      						SC.CastBuff("Pillar of Frost",      ret => true, "Pillar of Frost"),
      						SC.CastBuff("Raise Dead", 	ret => SC.PlayerHasBuff("Pillar of Frost") && SC.PlayerBuffTimeLeft("Pillar of Frost") <= 10, "Raise Dead")						
                          ),

11. TiCt3

TiCt3 New Member

Getting error when trying to start the bot when i remove //?? why xD

12. wulf

wulf Community Developer

I assume you are only removing the // from the following line;-

//SC.UseTrinket(69002, ret => !SC.PlayerHasBuff("Essence of the Eternal Flame"), "Trinket: Essence of the Eternal Flame"),

to

SC.UseTrinket(69002, ret => !SC.PlayerHasBuff("Essence of the Eternal Flame"), "Trinket: Essence of the Eternal Flame"),

13. TiCt3

TiCt3 New Member

Yea got it working :D thanks :) gained abit dps but it does not use the trinket at the same time as pillar of frost tho but i can live with it.

14. Rusty_Trombone

Rusty_Trombone Member

Wulf, I see in your DK frost implementation that you check for Bloodlust or Heroism. Does the API returns true even in Time Wrap or is it missing?

15. HB1859L68

HB1859L68 New Member

WOuld anyone be interested making a high dps rotation for endgame raiding for a Mage and priest? dunno if this is allowed but i would be glad to donate for the time :D

16. kritical

kritical New Member Legendary

the ret palladin cc that comes with felmaster isnt working for me inside a instance... can anyone help me get it going?

17. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Try mine out.

For the Prot Paladin CC use this Build Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft for some insane DPS during 5 mans haha.

Both tested with latest HB 5462 and patch 4.3

Drop them in your CustomClasses\FelMasterSVN\Classes\Paladin folder.

Attached Files:

18. darkuz

darkuz Member

Thanks wulf!
      Work great for my ret pally. What bot base do you use? Combat or Lazyraider? If I use Lazyraider, it will crash my wow client if I try to click on "Stop" HB or try to exit HP.

19. Lordnikon

Lordnikon New Member

Is there a way for me to select what blessing my bot will be doing as Ret? Keeps putting BoK when ppl ask me to put BoM?
      Also @wulf your Retribution_Wulf_T12.cs‎ will it work with T12/T13 mixed gear?

EDIT: Also after disabling the automatic burst, the 2 macros were created but do not work

Last edited: Dec 3, 2011
    20. wulf

wulf Community Developer

I use Combat Bot. Its well documented in this thread that clicking stop causes HB to crash, its because of the LUA calls. Basicly kill HB with Taskmanager works for me.

If you want control of your blessings comment out the following lines by placing // in front of the line in either CC

Code:
       SC.CastBuff("Blessing of Kings",                 ret => !SC.PlayerHasBuff("Mark of the Wild"), "Blessing of Kings"),
      SC.CastBuff("Blessing of Might",                 ret => SC.PlayerHasBuff("Mark of the Wild"), "Blessing of Might")

But I would leave it and tell them its to there benefit to have Kings if you do not have a druid. If you have a druid prompt him to buff MoTW.

I have never used the two macro's, I simply disable automatic burst until I reach a boss and then enable it again.

I have not tested T12/T13 Mix. T13 2P is the only one I would be concerned about as 4P simply buffs Zealotry. "Your Judgement ability now also generates 1 Holy Power." I will have to test this with my current Priority.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2011