• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • FelMaster - the anti-button-mashing CC for LazyRaider/Combat bots

Discussion in 'Archives' started by cowdude, Aug 20, 2011.

1. wulf

wulf Community Developer

DnD is difficult to get right at the moment I am checking we are not moving, the target is not moving, and the target has more than X health. This is so we don't drop DnD on a mob that has 20k health or drop the DnD on a target that will move out of the DnD right after you drop it..which happened many times during testing.

It Pools runic power for shadow infusion, this way we can maximise the uptime of Dark transformation..lets remember, our Ghoul does at least half the damage of our scourge strike (well at least that's what I have observed) so the more time spent in Dark Transformation the better. I will however implement the Death coil at range, I just hadn't gotten around to testing it as I was so excited about Masterfrost. Your welcome to "edit the DnD out" of the rotation so you can control it yourself.

This was the idea behind the "burstsequence" for felmaster, however it never really worked well for me. In any case it would be up to cowdude to implement.

Firstly, Thank you very much for your kind words, your post is exactly why I make these CC's...and to enjoy wow without worrying about watching my bottom buttons or timers!

1. There exists already a rotation for this its the Demonology Pet Swap by cowdude.
      2. The reason it doesn't cast Unholy Frenzy and gargoyle together is probably the fact you have Bloodlust,Heroism or timewarp active on you..Unholy Frenzy will not stack with this buff so I do not cast it if this is the case. The gargoyle will be summoned if you have Unholy Frenzy active or Bloodlust, Heroism,Timewarp active.
      3. I will remove it from the rotation, I assume everyone know's what they are doing ;)
      4. See above as to why I pool runic power, I will be implementing Death coil in the next release.
      5. It's possible but My rogue, warrior and priest are only lvl 80's so it may take a while. One thing I like to do is fully test my rotations with my own toons...LFR has never been so good. I must have run DS twenty times last week haha.

Thanks again for your support.

I had to have a chuckle about this, I pictured a DK running along with 2 billion mobs mashing on it, and all the while the DK chasing the original target. Yes you are right this CC does not play nice with movement, I don't recommend it at this stage for anything else except LazyRaider/CombatBot.

Need a little more info friend, a log or the name of the rotation, HB version?

Last edited: Jan 5, 2012
    2. kbrebel04

kbrebel04 New Member

Hey wulf,

Thanks for the response. The only question I have goes back to the unholy frenzy + gargoyle.

I tested it on a target dummy and on raid fights and it still would often not summon gargoyle during unholy frenzy and I had no outside haste buffs such as heroism

3. HB1859L68

HB1859L68 New Member

Im using osasrin's one for pvp everytime and i would love it if i could use urs in a pvp scenario :D what would it take for u to make one available for pvp? and the risk of someone saying that the rotation sucks in a pvp scenario is total bs, all they have to do is read and it states that its not based off pvp rotations but i would LOVE to use ur rotations under every bot base :D keep up the good work wulf

4. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Done. You can now use them for PvP. not recommended! :rolleyes:

5. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

Is FelMaster strictly a LazyRaider CC, or does it have movement in it so it can be used to quest and grind with? Just curious because I have it and haven't used it yet, but since I'm leveling my paladin and PUGs are a pain in the ass right now due to all the tanks/healers dropping group right in the middle of a pull, I just want to use a really nice CC that's smooth and quick for leveling.

6. Toney001

Toney001 New Member

Nope. I tried the movement and it doesn't work well. The bot goes crazy searching for targets and doesn't do a thing.

7. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

Oh well. I guess I'll stick with Singular and Fpsware's Paladin CCs They work well enough to get the job done, but they both seem so clunky and slow going. I watch them and they both heal just as much as DPS. Singular is really bad about healing itself more than dpsing I've noticed. I even tried lowering the percentages to heal at, but it spends half the battle time healing itself, then dpsing.

Someone really needs to show the Pallies some love in the CC department. :/

8. 15outland

15outland New Member

I'm having massive issues using this on the latest REV, keeps freezing bot and and not attacking, tries to summon pet, even though I have him out.

View attachment DragonSoulLock.zip

9. mrwowbuddy

mrwowbuddy New Member

Try reinstalling and restartin, your log seems to be riddled with errors.

10. bhardegger

bhardegger Member

Warrior Rotations

Attached are rotations for the three dps specs for a warrior, download the CS and simply place into your warrior folder under felmaster/classes. all three include engineer enchants and the 397 VP strength trinket on use. The TitanGrip.cs does use cleave 2+ adds and WW on 4+ adds with >40 rage. SMF forgoes whirlwind but does use cleave on 2+ adds. the Arms rotation is basic, it does not include stance dancing as i can not force the CC to reliably go back to zerker stance after switching to battle. also it does not use any CDs other than Bladestorm on 3+ adds. both of the fury CCs are built with there respective spec in mind, ie.... slam for SMF on priority after BT and Raging Blow for Titangrip. Also both fury CCs will use beserker rage if you are not enrage to ensure uptime for raging blow.

Attached Files:

11. wulf

wulf Community Developer

12. mathiasb2

mathiasb2 New Member

Could anyone tell me how i can change this code into casting soul fire when the target is below 25%?

SC.CastSpell("Soul Fire", a => SC.PlayerHasBuff("Decimation"), "Soul Fire"),

I dont really know much about the coding and stuff, but i've managed to make the "Demo pet swap" cast demon leap when going into Metamorphosis, but could anyone try and help me out? :)

- Mathias

13. jlmccown

jlmccown Member

Hey wulf, I installed your new hunter cc's you posted but i'm having an old problem getting them to be recognized.....Its giving me this log error when I run HB....

Could not compile CC from C:\Users\User\Desktop\hb11\CustomClasses\FelMasterSVN!
      File: Marksmanship_Wulf.cs Line: 76 Error: The name 'Healer' does not exist in the current context

I had this problem on a warrior cc before, but a poster created folders and made a direct download for them and it solved the problem....I did a fresh install of the new HB and tried it again, with the same results...Maybe i'm overlooking something.....appreciate any info you can provide....Thnx for you contributions as we all appreciate them bro...Great work!

14. HB1859L68

HB1859L68 New Member

<3!!!! thanks a ton buddy!

15. wulf

wulf Community Developer

I would make sure you have the latest Felmaster from the SVN (See first post) as the healerbase was a later addition to the CC.

16. theatristformallyknownasG

theatristformallyknownasG Active Member

Wulf's paly is awesome :) I just control movement and let the .cc beat the shit out of everything, was pulling 25k with it, singular pulled 15k in the same instance. Give it a try.

G

17. bhardegger

bhardegger Member

try this out

SC.
      CastSpell("Soul Fire", a =>​
      SC.PlayerHasBuff("Decimation") &&
      Me.CurrentTarget.HealthPercent <= 25,​
      "Soul Fire")​
      ,​

Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
    18. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Beast Mastery rotation added to SVN.

19. deepr

deepr New Member

Hi wulf:

can you add that on your warlock destro class cc

SC.PlayerHasBuff("Blood Fury")

thank you in advance.

20. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Blood Fury and Berserk added to all my rotations where appropriate.