• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • FightThisWay

Discussion in 'All in One' started by Kamilche, Oct 14, 2012.

1. brampower

brampower New Member

The download link is not working for me.. is there a mirror? Thanks!

2. Mrdeveus

Mrdeveus Member

Just wanted you to know i think your cc is wonderful and i donated to your cause..............donation confirmation number is WY54280KC9534119

3. SHJordan

SHJordan Member

Hmm... do you have a disc priest? if so... could you share its file with us? because mine is crashing wow like crazy.

4. blancharke

blancharke Member

Damn monks are so annoying with this class. Everytime my warrior is in dungeon and the monk uses that spell were he stuns all mobs FTW keeps saying XXX is incapacitated.... Then he justs autoattacks :/

Also in mixed mode FTW bugs out after leaving dungeon. Doesnt attack nor defends himself

5. SHJordan

SHJordan Member

I keep posting logs on the crashing issue, but seems the author is not taking a look at this thread... =[

6. Kamilche

Kamilche New Member

Examining your log, I see tons of plugins. One of them even spewed an advertisement to your log! 'Looking for a two-way plugin for your smart phone? Check out blah blah blah.'

Try disabling ALL PLUGINS except RefreshmentDetection, and redownload FTW (speed updates), and see if it works then.

7. Kamilche

Kamilche New Member

How are you testing the DPS? I tried at the training dummy, and I see Singular and CLU both don't work there. So - usage of cooldowns and such would affect your numbers, if you're out fighting in the wild.

Still, based on your feedback, I did some more optimizing - I believe it's as fast as it possibly can be now. Even 40-man battlegrounds don't slow it down, even though it's using framelocks. So use the latest version of FTW, see if that does it for you.

8. Kamilche

Kamilche New Member

Looking at the log, it looked like it kept going up until 9:25:57, then totally hangs until you close the window at 9:26:23.

I don't think that's the class. You started at 9:14, and got in just over 10 minutes of play time until it hung. Did you perchance accidentally hit the 'Fishing' button manually during that time? I notice that HonorBuddy crashes silently if you cast their 'global cooldown check' spell, either via a custom class, or even manually inside WoW.

Unfortunately, the global cooldown check spell for Warlocks is set to disenchanting, which makes it impossible to use AllRounder for disenchanting, if you're a warlock.

9. Kamilche

Kamilche New Member

I just ran a dungeon with a shadow priest, and did some questing in Pandaria, for a couple hours, and it didn't freeze. Could you check your log, and tell me what your global cooldown check spell is set to? Whatever that is, that's the button you must not press while playing HonorBuddy with WoW.

10. Kamilche

Kamilche New Member

Yeah, temporary snafu at the hosting place, fixed now, thanks for reporting it!

Y

11. Kamilche

Kamilche New Member

Thanks so much! What class/spec do you use it for?

12. Kamilche

Kamilche New Member

OK, to track down performance problems today, I dusted off a 5-year-old-laptop, and got it going with Honorbuddy and WoW. It worked with FTW, even though it only got 16 fps, but it got 16 fps whether or not HonorBuddy was running, so that's good.

I did one battleground as a healer, but then it failed during a dungeon as a healer. It kept trying to cast but the cast never 'took' (I saw it in the logs), I got booted from the dungeon for being a sucky healer, but then the whole computer overheated and shut down, and my 'old laptop' test was over.

I wasn't satisfied the class was working well from a half-complete test like that, so brought the healer to my normal machine (2 years old), and it ran like a champ there.

But! I did do so some heavy optimizations today based on people's complaints of slowness, so be sure to grab the latest version.

13. Kamilche

Kamilche New Member

I tested a discipline priest today based on your feedback, and tweaked the class. Download the latest version today, and let me know how it works for you.

14. Kamilche

Kamilche New Member

OK, I added the ability to use Kafa'Kota berries today. To do this, add the following to your 'Combat' section. You can also add it to the 'Rest' section if you collect too many berries and want to run faster even outside of combat.

Code:
      Me.Macro 15 /use Kafa'Kota Berry
      	Me.HasAura("Kafa Rush") = 0

The above will execute a macro no more than once every 15 seconds, that says /use Kafa'Kota Berry, only if you don't have the 'Kafa Rush' aura. It will automatically reapply it when it falls off. Tip on using that 'Kota Peaks With Berries' profile - it's a questing profile, not a grinding profile, so be sure to choose 'Questing' from the HonorBuddy dropdown menu.

I really appreciate having this brought to my attention! Making the class accommodate these berries, has allowed me to see and fix a few major bugs in the code.

• Not stopping before casting a spell (especially noticeable with brewmaster monks).
      • The 'use' routine needs to always return false. When trying to use the berries, it will try to use them outside the zone as well - which stopped all bot processes when outside Kota Peak. It kept spinning its wheels trying to 'Me.Use Kafa'Kota Berry' and failing with red error text in WoW 'Can only be used in Kota Peaks'. This would have appeared on any item which can be /used, but won't necessarily work, such as these berries.
      • The need to put certain macros on a timer, so they don't try to cast constantly. They're not a spell with a cooldown, but that doesn't necessarily mean you want to try to cast them every round.
      • Blacklisting treasure that's not gettable after a minute.

I would appreciate it if someone had the time to check out this latest version, and make sure the 'stopping before casting a spell' doesn't result in badness. I didn't see it on my monk, but that's not really enough testing - and it's time for me to call it a day.

After work tomorrow I'll check out the posts, see if anyone saw a bad interaction with the new 'stop moving' bit. Basically, it will stop moving before casting a spell, if a) you're in combat, or b) it's not an instant cast spell. With the Brewmaster monk, he kept whipping around the target until he got a non-instant-cast-spell off, at which point he would stop. But he really needed to stop before then. This only happened when he was running somewhere, but got jumped by a mob - it never occurs when he's moving towards a mob himself. Just if he's already running, and has to change gears and fight a monster. It would show up if you're a trailing party member (not the tank), and get jumped by mobs while you're running somewhere else. Look for 'stop and start' movement while running. I haven't seen it do that, but I recognize it has the potential to do that, and I didn't have time to do dungeon hopping as a DPS before bedtime.

I added 'blacklisting' of treasure chests, because I encountered a kota berry buried in a wall I couldn't get to, and the bot tried endlessly to get it. However, by the time I was done coding it up, it had despawned or something, and I couldn't properly test it. Basically - a bit where the bot can't get a treasure, but tries - it should give up after a minute. Note that time spent running towards the treasure, is counted as part of that minute.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
    15. jchiera

jchiera Member

Yeah, I got it working. For some reason when I am not mounted it will target mobs fine, but when it is running around on a mount it will not target them. I've tried disabling all plugins as well. It's no big deal if I have to run around on foot, the hotspots are close enough together.

16. SHJordan

SHJordan Member

All right... will be testing it now and be posting logs afterwards... for this i'm only using 3 plugins besides Refreshment Detection:AutoEquip2,Combat Looter and HBRelogHelper.

17. SHJordan

SHJordan Member

Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
    18. SHJordan

SHJordan Member

BTW, small request... could you make it cast Psyfiend nearby me when a enemy player is less then 10 yards from me? This would make grinding a lot easier, as i tend to be overwhelmed because it do not cast the spell at all.

19. Kamilche

Kamilche New Member

I used to have FTW work while you're mounted, but I disabled it some time ago. It sounds like maybe that should be a setting in the user interface, because two people so far have said they wished for the hold 'work while mounted' behavior back.

20. Kamilche

Kamilche New Member

Oh wow, look at that in your log! It spent all its time trying to face 'Unrelenting Construct' before you stopped it. I didn't realize you could get in a position where you could NOT face something. I will add a bit to fix that when I get home tonight. If you're in a hurry, change it yourself by looking for this phrase in the code:

Code:
                  private void Face(WoWUnit mob)
                  {
                      while (!StyxWoW.Me.IsSafelyFacing(mob))
                      {
                          mob.Face();
                          Thread.Sleep(10);
                      }
                  }

and make it look like this instead:

Code:
                  private void Face(WoWUnit mob)
                  {
                      DateTime stoptime = DateTime.Now.AddSeconds(1);
                      while (!StyxWoW.Me.IsSafelyFacing(mob) && DateTime.Now < stoptime)
                      {
                          mob.Face();
                          Thread.Sleep(10);
                      }
                  }