• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • forum suggestion to deal with situations such as the IB Fallout.

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Kramxel, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. matt84

matt84 Member

even so - i thnk your logic is kinda flawed, i donated to this plugin well over a month ago.. and i have recieved prerelease but not with "extra stuff" generally with fixes / changes etc.. to test and make sure it's running well and for the most part is has been.. although the main focus of my testing has been towards dungeons which require jumping, which of course is very intermittent in when it does / doesnt work and alot of variables seem to come into play and obviously even with testing not all bugs can be found straight up... that being said, i've never had anything shady or misleading in IB and most of the stuff that has been modified in it has been to protect or at least try to protect his work... and while this is a free plugin i see no issue in him being able to issue bans to it if it's warranted, just like getting a temp ban / muting on forums.

2. osx86bot

osx86bot New Member

Yeah but ban everyone? I have never posted a stupid "WTF YER SHIT SUCKS THIS IS WRONG Oh btw heres NO LOG and no bug tracker k thanks"

I think he is on the right track of something needs to get done but how he handled it isnt best either.

3. wired420

wired420 Banned

It was brought into the public when I could prove it. It was ignored. As far as I'm concerned this is almost as bad as when pirox was collecting peoples usernames and passwords to WoW.

4. keleshia

keleshia Member

oh well, i agree that plugins shld be an additional charge, but i hope it gives donators excluded though. in anyway, raphus works are good, its true we have to appreciate and feel grateful for his works..

and wired, relax ok? we appreciate your works too! (e.g, i'm using the quickirc and its working really useful;))

i just hope the situation will calm everyone soon. and please no more flaming ^_^ it's meant to be a suggstion thread! if its defeating its purpose, imo, close this tread.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2010
    5. Apoc

Apoc Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Alright guys, that's enough flaming.

Closing this thread.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.