• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Fpsware Death Knight (Updated)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by hazard, Feb 12, 2012.

1. megabbyte

megabbyte Banned

This CC is good for tanking? lvl 81.. blood

2. wiken666

wiken666 New Member

Can't make this work for some ***** reason and I have no idead how to attach logs so let me know if I did something wrong

Attached Files:

3. davidbasara

davidbasara New Member

works great for me. im using this with kicks 1-85 questing pack as blood and i never die. til i quested in zul'drak but thrym's a dick. anyways! what the crap are the eye lasers for??? i didnt notice any difference in anything at all when i had it on.

4. stormrage442

stormrage442 New Member

5. krusty123

krusty123 New Member

Hello.

I just started to use this because I want the bot to only use howling blast. I'm farming Ebon Whelps in Wetlands but this CC is blacklisting a lot of the mobs, which is very bad. Is there any way I can make it to not blacklist mount? Else it would be great if you added an setting to disable blacklisting. Thanks for help

Kind regards trozen

6. Salatgurke

Salatgurke New Member

It's good to level a DK from 55-85? Or are they any other CC's I should try?

7. Mawty

Mawty New Member

The images in the OP are not working so I can't look at the installation instructions. I get an error when I load the CC, but it still works. I just can't change any skills or whatever.

8. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

That's always happened. Even when Fpsware was handling his own CCs at the time. I don't quite remember how to get around it, but I think you have to start HB first, as in clicking the "Start" button on the bot, then change the CC options. Or, maybe it's that you have to change them before you start the bot? It's been over a year since I've used an Fpsware CC. All in all, he's not updating his CCs anymore, and I don't believe Hazard is maintaining them anymore either. I think they're just there until they completely stop working, so any issues you have you're going to just have to post them and hope that someone comes along to fix it.

Sadly, the newest project from Fpsware (Unity) was bought out by a private group and is not being released to the public, and the next public CC that Fpsware is releasing will be a very basic farming CC. It will not be meant for leveling, tanking, dpsing, healing, or anything other than farming. All it will do is cast the most reasonable skill to kill the level mob you are attacking while farming.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2012