• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Fpsware Death Knight

Discussion in 'Archives' started by fpsware, May 21, 2011.

1. velonici

velonici Member

Hey FPS. I seem to be having a problem when using this CC with Lazyraider. Some times I need to move and I can get about 5-6 steps and the bot turns my DK around to face the mob. Kinda annoying when I'm trying to get away from something. I didn't have it on for the first little bit so ignore that part.

View attachment 11-10-2011_7_08 PM 4180 Log.txt

2. smiie

smiie New Member

Tanking

Can this cc tank?

3. idmaxguy

idmaxguy Member

Took a bit of searching to find the fix for this, I had the same issue. Is this a big enough deal to maybe add to your main post for quicker reference? I added a CustomClass folder and placed my Fpsware Death Knight folder inside of it (i made a copy leaving the original in the actual CC folder).

***EDIT***

Actually scratch that, I also deleted Singular and shamWOW along with doing this. So not sure if this or deleting one of those fixed the issue. It works, I'm happy. oh well

:)

Last edited: Nov 27, 2011
    4. Juggernaut

Juggernaut New Member

DK - Frost - Combat bot -Fpsware Death Knight ?????

Hello everyone, not sure if i am posting in the right spot or not but I am having a little trouble with the Combat Bot in dungeons as I like to control most of the movement instead of going AFK. But in all of the battles it appears the DK is lag or waiting to hit and getting a DPS of around 15K but when I do it by myself I am able to push 20K-30K dps. It could be as simple as the rotations I put in but not real sure if i even did that correct. I have attached a log file for your review. Any advice or input would be great thanks.

FYI: I am using the latest version of HB I only transferred the farming, and mining and the CC i had on the old version over everything else is a clean install.

Attached Files:

5. d4mn3d

d4mn3d Member

love ur CC's... but really, is there any chance u can add "Death Grip" to the settings? i use this CC in dungeons, works really nice but stealing aggro with death grip isn't that good ^^

6. P_0_T

P_0_T Member

You can clearly see that its trying to open the .xml file from wrong folder. You need to have the profile you are running at Honorbuddys root folder, otherwise its trying to open the .xml from non-existant location.

In this case, its trying to open it from "honorbuddy_2.0.0.5063\kick\kick's profiles\1-85 Questing Profile Pack\BC\Custom Classes\Fpsware Death Knight\Class Specific\Settings\Settings\UIElements.xml"

When its actually located at "honorbuddy_2.0.0.5063\Custom Classes\Fpsware Death Knight\Class Specific\Settings\UIElements.xml"

Moving your profile to "honorbuddy_2.0.0.5063\" will fix this. Same folder with the honorbuddy.exe.

7. d4mn3d

d4mn3d Member

ok, fixed it by myself... as i just run this as a partybot with my other toon, this works really nice...

i just edited some of your files and now the CC runs without errors and without deathgrip in dungeons ;)

8. Dimensionday

Dimensionday New Member

Good !!!
      WORKS FINE :D

9. 15outland

15outland New Member

Nevermind, had wrong directory name.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2011
    10. churobot

churobot New Member

Hi guys,

this spec randomly rests....any ideas how to get it to rest more often, i have a lot of problem with the dk charging into battle repeatedly on 10 percent health!!!

i have tried adjusting the rest bars but nothing seems to work

11. escequi

escequi New Member

Cant find a way to fix that, except for copying the profiles to root or coping th CustomClasses folder to the profile folder... (but both of those sucks), any1 got a way?

12. phrosen

phrosen New Member

Why cant I bring up the UI for this CC?
      Works fine with my rogue CC from FPSware...

Ok fixed it myself :)

I called my folder "FPSware DK" - clearly had to be Death Knight...

Leaving it be, instead of deleting posts, if newbies like myself come across same problem :)

2nd edit:

Is it possible to make it buff Path of Frost after combat?
      I cant seem to find it in the UI menu.
      And where can I get it to use Rune Strike?

Last edited: Jan 14, 2012
    13. MrK

MrK New Member

Help

I have the files in CustomClasses/fpsware Death Knight. Here is the log
      Please wait a few seconds while Honorbuddy initializes.
      Building spell book
      Spell book built
      Could not compile CC from C:\Users\*******\Desktop\Honorbuddy_2.0.0.5462\CustomClasses\Fpsware Death Knight!
      File: Common.cs Line: 3 Error: The type or namespace name 'Managers' does not exist in the namespace 'Singular' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Blood.cs Line: 2 Error: The type or namespace name 'Dynamics' does not exist in the namespace 'Singular' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Blood.cs Line: 4 Error: The type or namespace name 'Managers' does not exist in the namespace 'Singular' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 1 Error: The type or namespace name 'Dynamics' does not exist in the namespace 'Singular' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 3 Error: The type or namespace name 'Managers' does not exist in the namespace 'Singular' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Frost.cs Line: 2 Error: The type or namespace name 'Dynamics' does not exist in the namespace 'Singular' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Frost.cs Line: 4 Error: The type or namespace name 'Managers' does not exist in the namespace 'Singular' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Lowbie.cs Line: 1 Error: The type or namespace name 'Dynamics' does not exist in the namespace 'Singular' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Lowbie.cs Line: 3 Error: The type or namespace name 'Managers' does not exist in the namespace 'Singular' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Unholy.cs Line: 2 Error: The type or namespace name 'Dynamics' does not exist in the namespace 'Singular' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Unholy.cs Line: 4 Error: The type or namespace name 'Managers' does not exist in the namespace 'Singular' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 90 Error: The type or namespace name 'SimpleBooleanDelegate' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 103 Error: The type or namespace name 'UnitSelectionDelegate' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Blood.cs Line: 18 Error: The type or namespace name 'Class' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Blood.cs Line: 18 Error: The type or namespace name 'ClassAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Blood.cs Line: 19 Error: The type or namespace name 'Spec' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Blood.cs Line: 19 Error: The type or namespace name 'SpecAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Blood.cs Line: 20 Error: The type or namespace name 'Behavior' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Blood.cs Line: 20 Error: The type or namespace name 'BehaviorAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Blood.cs Line: 21 Error: The type or namespace name 'Context' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Blood.cs Line: 21 Error: The type or namespace name 'ContextAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 17 Error: The type or namespace name 'Class' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 17 Error: The type or namespace name 'ClassAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 18 Error: The type or namespace name 'Behavior' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 18 Error: The type or namespace name 'BehaviorAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 19 Error: The type or namespace name 'Spec' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 19 Error: The type or namespace name 'SpecAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 20 Error: The type or namespace name 'Spec' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 20 Error: The type or namespace name 'SpecAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 21 Error: The type or namespace name 'Spec' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 21 Error: The type or namespace name 'SpecAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 22 Error: The type or namespace name 'Context' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 22 Error: The type or namespace name 'ContextAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 38 Error: The type or namespace name 'Class' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 38 Error: The type or namespace name 'ClassAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 39 Error: The type or namespace name 'Behavior' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 39 Error: The type or namespace name 'BehaviorAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 40 Error: The type or namespace name 'Spec' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 40 Error: The type or namespace name 'SpecAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 41 Error: The type or namespace name 'Spec' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 41 Error: The type or namespace name 'SpecAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 42 Error: The type or namespace name 'Context' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 42 Error: The type or namespace name 'ContextAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 59 Error: The type or namespace name 'Class' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 59 Error: The type or namespace name 'ClassAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 60 Error: The type or namespace name 'Behavior' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 60 Error: The type or namespace name 'BehaviorAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 61 Error: The type or namespace name 'Spec' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 61 Error: The type or namespace name 'SpecAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 62 Error: The type or namespace name 'Spec' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 62 Error: The type or namespace name 'SpecAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 63 Error: The type or namespace name 'Spec' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 63 Error: The type or namespace name 'SpecAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 64 Error: The type or namespace name 'Context' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 64 Error: The type or namespace name 'ContextAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 79 Error: The type or namespace name 'Class' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 79 Error: The type or namespace name 'ClassAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 80 Error: The type or namespace name 'Behavior' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 80 Error: The type or namespace name 'BehaviorAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 81 Error: The type or namespace name 'Spec' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 81 Error: The type or namespace name 'SpecAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 82 Error: The type or namespace name 'Context' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 82 Error: The type or namespace name 'ContextAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 100 Error: The type or namespace name 'Class' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 100 Error: The type or namespace name 'ClassAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 101 Error: The type or namespace name 'Behavior' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 101 Error: The type or namespace name 'BehaviorAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 102 Error: The type or namespace name 'Spec' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 102 Error: The type or namespace name 'SpecAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 103 Error: The type or namespace name 'Spec' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 103 Error: The type or namespace name 'SpecAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 104 Error: The type or namespace name 'Spec' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 104 Error: The type or namespace name 'SpecAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 105 Error: The type or namespace name 'Context' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 105 Error: The type or namespace name 'ContextAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 129 Error: The type or namespace name 'Class' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 129 Error: The type or namespace name 'ClassAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 130 Error: The type or namespace name 'Behavior' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 130 Error: The type or namespace name 'BehaviorAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 131 Error: The type or namespace name 'Spec' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 131 Error: The type or namespace name 'SpecAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 132 Error: The type or namespace name 'Spec' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 132 Error: The type or namespace name 'SpecAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 133 Error: The type or namespace name 'Context' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 133 Error: The type or namespace name 'ContextAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 149 Error: The type or namespace name 'Class' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 149 Error: The type or namespace name 'ClassAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 150 Error: The type or namespace name 'Spec' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 150 Error: The type or namespace name 'SpecAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 151 Error: The type or namespace name 'Spec' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 151 Error: The type or namespace name 'SpecAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 152 Error: The type or namespace name 'Behavior' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 152 Error: The type or namespace name 'BehaviorAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 153 Error: The type or namespace name 'Context' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 153 Error: The type or namespace name 'ContextAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 175 Error: The type or namespace name 'Class' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 175 Error: The type or namespace name 'ClassAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 176 Error: The type or namespace name 'Behavior' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 176 Error: The type or namespace name 'BehaviorAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 177 Error: The type or namespace name 'Spec' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 177 Error: The type or namespace name 'SpecAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 178 Error: The type or namespace name 'Spec' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 178 Error: The type or namespace name 'SpecAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 179 Error: The type or namespace name 'Spec' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 179 Error: The type or namespace name 'SpecAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 180 Error: The type or namespace name 'Priority' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 180 Error: The type or namespace name 'PriorityAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 181 Error: The type or namespace name 'Context' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Common.cs Line: 181 Error: The type or namespace name 'ContextAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Frost.cs Line: 62 Error: The type or namespace name 'Class' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Frost.cs Line: 62 Error: The type or namespace name 'ClassAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Frost.cs Line: 63 Error: The type or namespace name 'Spec' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Frost.cs Line: 63 Error: The type or namespace name 'SpecAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Frost.cs Line: 64 Error: The type or namespace name 'Behavior' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Frost.cs Line: 64 Error: The type or namespace name 'BehaviorAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Frost.cs Line: 65 Error: The type or namespace name 'Context' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Frost.cs Line: 65 Error: The type or namespace name 'ContextAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Frost.cs Line: 139 Error: The type or namespace name 'Class' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Frost.cs Line: 139 Error: The type or namespace name 'ClassAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

14. xxrazorxx

xxrazorxx New Member

Since the new update and having movement turned off no longer casts any spells. If i turn movement on then it will work fine but, this is no good while running dungeons or raids as it keeps targeting automatically which is no good... Any chance of an update to fix this problem?
      Have used this CC for a while and love it to bits as its by far the best dps CC for Frost DK ive found..
      Thnx

15. Hawker

Hawker Well-Known Member Buddy Core Dev

Please download again - it should be fixed now.

16. xxrazorxx

xxrazorxx New Member

Ok, thnx..

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

17. Saif

Saif Member

Hawker

Would you like us redownload via Svn or from the front page??

Thanks
      Saif

18. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

front page,no svn for fpsware's CC anymore

19. Saif

Saif Member

Sorry one more question.. Did you guys update fpsware Druid?? I can't find it on the forums anymore.. It's the best farming cc for Druids atm in my opinion

Saif

20. Pastortom

Pastortom New Member

You are facing the wrong way!!

Am I the only one that can't get this CC to work properly with latest HB?

It works like 50% of the time, the other 50% of the time THIS is what my toon spends her time on:
      * Standing inside the mob, or on the other side of mob, with back turned towards mob. Which results in the bot wasting about 80% of the time on not hitting the mob/standing still while being hit.(picture A)
      * Doesn't loot, even though looting is turned on
      * Doesnt rest properly, HB says "resting" but toon doesnt sit nor eat.
      * has aggro from 1-2 other mobs, while I attack mob 3 and 4, when they are dead, my toon goes aggroing NEW mobs, instead of handling the first 2 that's been attacking me all the time. (4 mobs total)

Ive included 2 pictures, picture B is of another error I've seen, where HB crashes.

Included the fullest and longest-run log with this CC and "Kick's Flying Alliance Outland 58-68 profile".

Youuarefacingthewrongway.jpg youarefacingthewrongway2.jpg View attachment 24.01.2012_15_35 7868 Log.txt

Update: I see FPSware has updated the CC today, to compensate for the API update.

Not only did the bug ruin LoS but also how to position itself during fights, and in most cases standing inside the mob, with back turned.

I've now installed the updated CC version, and will let it run for a while. Will post updates.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2012