• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Fpsware Hunter

Discussion in 'Outlands' started by fpsware, Nov 3, 2010.

1. fpsware

fpsware Community Developer

Fpsware Hunter [07 03 2011].zip has been uploaded.

This is a virtually a complete rewrite of my original hunter CC. The combat sequence is for the most part the same - with bug fixes and new additions. There are a few more settings added which should allow more specific use of the CC; gridning without a pet for example, user defined pull spell.

The installation instructions are different. It must go in a folder called Fpsware Hunter. Your install path should look like HB\CustomClasses\Fpsware Hunter. I suggest you remove my other CC as I don't know how it will react with both installed.

This has not been tested past level 9 - but it SHOULD work.

As always, if you want ANY kind of support you MUST attach a log file.

2. fpsware

I've found a bug that causes stop/start movement if your target is 40 yards away and your HB pull distance is more than 40 yards. Fixed in the next build.

madmaximka likes this.
    3. madmaximka

madmaximka Active Member

ThankYou for your work! +rep!

found bug. hunter cannot heal pet. very strange... older builds works fine.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2011
    4. fpsware

I've found the bug with that, and PetHappiness, MendPethHealth and call Pet. Fixed in the next build.

5. GraveWalker

GraveWalker New Member

FPS DLed the new Hunter CC you put up and i keep getting errors. It would send pet, mark and the do the pullshot. Then it would do one of two thing sit and Auto shoot until mob is dead. or it would just run off and leave the pet to kill it. Log attached of one of the times i tryed it . If ya need more let me know.

6. fpsware

A new build will be uploaded shortly (hour or so) I'm fixing a few (large) errors I totally overlooked. It should resolve a number of issue.

Thats what happens when you working until 5am :) Some of the most obvious things are overlooked

7. kagekongen

kagekongen Member

hey fps awesome CC, latest version is freaking out a little but I bet you already know that.. I just wanted to ask if you could add an option to disable all movement or something, I'd like to raid on my hunter once its 85 so if you could like make an option that if its checked it would disable movement and do boss dps rotation and only attack if in combat :p to avoid ninja pulls lol! Would be a killer all around cc, hands down if you decide to do it :)

8. fpsware

A new build will be uploaded shortly, on the Advanced tab there is an option called "Lazy Raider", set this to "... always" and it will disable all movement checks within the CC. It will only have VERY limited testing (should be about 10 minutes to add this feature).

EDIT: Damn, I have a LOT of movement checks! I didn't realise just how many until I added tried to add this feature. It will take a bit longer than expected.

kagekongen likes this.
    9. kagekongen

kagekongen Member

Thats what I call fast work! Amazing + rep!

10. fpsware

Fpsware Hunter [07 03 2011 Build 0.1.2].zip has been uploaded.

• Lots of little bug fixes.
      • A few big bug fixes.
      • Added "Lazy Raider" feature. Located on the Advanced tab; when enabled (off by default) this will disable all movement in the CC. This effects LOS, you must face the target and/or move to LOS yourself.
      • Added feed pet option to the Pet Happiness setting. Located on the Advanced tab; if set to "... Feed Pet" you must enter the food name in the text box below it. The default setting is still to use Glyph of Mend Pet.
      The installation instructions are different. It must go in a folder called Fpsware Hunter. Your install path should look like HB\CustomClasses\Fpsware Hunter. I suggest you remove my other CC as I don't know how it will react with both installed.

This has not been tested past level 20 - but it SHOULD work.

As always, if you want ANY kind of support you MUST attach a log file.

11. Natfoth

Natfoth Community Developer

Awesome FPS, glad to see that you are back and alright. Great updates.

12. fpsware

My next priority is to segregate individual talent rotations in order to maximize DPS. This way each talent spec will (should) use the most optomised rotation in order to do the most damage.

13. kagekongen

kagekongen Member

I'll test the new version out tomorrow and leave whatever feedback I can, thanks again, you're awesome!

14. aprisma

aprisma New Member

thanx a lot for all this wonderfull cc for several classes.
      cheers,

15. kagekongen

kagekongen Member

I had a hard time getting it to attack in a dungeon earlier (with lazy raider), sometimes it would attack, sometimes it wouldn't, mainly wouldn't.. Movement was flawless besides it stopping my auto walk from time to time but nothing major.. Just grinding on its own (without lazy raider) on a level 84 hunter it sometimes just run past the mobs trying to cast spells on it while it just continues till' it's out of combat range, was like this on the version before lazy raider was implented aswell and the xp/h drops tremendiously! I didn't think you would need the logs but if you do just say so and I'll try to recreate my steps :p

16. fpsware

Log file.

1. You need to manually initiate combat with the target yourself first, then the CC will fight.
      2. I've never seen it "just run past mobs while trying to cast" - Need a log file.
      3. My XP/h has gone up tremendiously with this build - Need a log file.

17. kagekongen

kagekongen Member

Sorry for not providing logs in the first place, I'll get one done once I'm out of this BG

EDIT: Log provided, it was only running for a minute or two. First mob, it ran past it and stopped and wouldn't face the mob but eventually my pet killed it, next mob it ran till it was out of range and again the pet eventually killed it and moved on.. Stopped it - hope you're able to make anything out of the log

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2011
    18. Shakam

Shakam Member

please make a option for chosing between cobra shot and steady :) plllease
      it tkes the mm to the next level

19. fpsware

I'm adding support for ISS. If you have ISS it will automaticlaly use Stead Shot instead of Cobra Shot.

20. aprisma

aprisma New Member

Hello,

I would say we need both. Steady Shot and Cobra Shot (for extending serpent sting).
      cheers,

EDIT: Ah you mean if the proc is ready?