• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Fpsware Rogue

Discussion in 'Archives' started by fpsware, Jan 15, 2011.

1. evelyn

evelyn Member

Still doesnt use a single pickpocket. Ive checked the debugg logg for a long time. When im looking on the char, he doesnt even want to pick pocket. Giving up soon :/

2. fpsware

fpsware Community Developer

What is your in-game ping?

3. kev1br5

kev1br5 New Member

Tony told me it was my CC as for the reason my rogue wasnt skinning.
      I made a new honorbuddy file and just put Fpsware Rogue in it and it still wasnt skinning.
      Heres logs ( one of them is with my other CCs and one is just with Fpsware Rogue CC)

Attached Files:

4. fpsware

Its the new TEST build of HB, not the CC. Everyone is having this problem.

This is not caused by the CC. A CC is only responsible for combat and initiating combat (pulling) - but only after HB has selected an appropriate target.

5. evelyn

evelyn Member

Home 67 ms World 169 ms.

The bot overall is hillarious good but its just the pick-pocketing i have problems with.

Heres a very small logs;

Attached Files:

6. fpsware

I'll have a look at it over the next few days and see if I can't resolve it. Unfortunately it works falwlessly for me so it may take a bit of trial and error to fix.

7. fpsware

[12:51:29:666] **********************************************************************
      [12:51:29:666]
      [12:51:29:666] Exception in XML Load Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Stryparn\Desktop\HB\Default Profiles\CustomClasses\Fpsware Rogue\Class Specific\Settings\Settings.xml'.
      [12:51:29:666]
      [12:51:29:666] **********************************************************************
      [12:51:29:960] Inserting Midsummer Celebrant [Gossip] into the database!
      [12:51:31:049] **********************************************************************
      [12:51:31:049]
      [12:51:31:049] Exception in XML Load Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Stryparn\Desktop\HB\Default Profiles\CustomClasses\Fpsware Rogue\Class Specific\Settings\Settings.xml'.
      [12:51:31:049]
      [12:51:31:049] **********************************************************************

Not sure why you are getting that error. Delete your HB install and start over with a fresh new installation.

8. evelyn

evelyn Member

Only this morning ive done over 4 re-install of HB and the CC. Am im alone with this problem?

9. fpsware

I've not had any other reports of this, I'll do some testing as soon as I'm able to.

10. Voetballer

Voetballer New Member

Got the same with the profile combined with the new version of HB.

11. secarter2k3

secarter2k3 Member

Great CC, lovin the sub spec with a full set of heirloom. When the rogue needs to sit and eat, why not implement a stealth? Or have you mentioned why in the past and I am too blind/deaf/dumb to have seen it? :)

12. frazer

frazer Member

Loving the CC. Great job.

To put in my 2 cents and hopefully improve this CC, I wanted to make a couple of suggestions.

First, I normally play as mostly as an assassination rogue with combat thrown in when I get a couple of good swords. Anyway, it's a priority to keep SnD up and I notice this CC throws it up as after thought. Is it possible to put it at the top of the priorities? For an assassination/combat rogue, SnD is a top priority, not sure about sub as I haven't played it in a while. Anyway for an Assassination rogue the combo rotation should be SnD, rupture, Envenom/Eviserate depending on how many DP's you have on the weapon. The main combo generating attack should be mutilate.

Second is partial bug, partial annoyance. If I loot a junkbox and it happens to have a poison other then DP or IP, it will apply it the next time the poisons time out. For instance, loot a junkbox, it has a wound poison in it. Poison timer runs out, the CC will apply the wound poison over DP even if in settings i have it set for DP. Having something other then DP applied eliminates Envenom which is also one of the top moves for assassination.

Third, is the vanish usage. Is there a way to add a check for mob health. There's been a few times where the rogue has vanished with less then 20k health on a quest mob, causing the mob to reset. Example: Glop. Had a few bad explosions, the NPC is right there, will be healing, still have 30k+ health, Glop is down to 20k, and boom vanish and the need to restart the quest.

Hopefully these haven't been addressed elsewhere in here, but I didn't see these addressed. Hope it helps.

13. ShortRound

ShortRound New Member

Blizzard forces rogues to drop stealth when they start to eat, but it can be reapplied (manually) after you've started eating assuming you didn't sit down in a mob's aggro radius (had that problem for a couple of days now). Don't think the CC can do much about that part, but adding the eat-then-stealth should be easy enough.

14. secarter2k3

secarter2k3 Member

Yeah, more of the IF statement that would go IfRest=True cast Stealth type idea. That way even if the rogue is in a hostile environment, they can rest up to 100% or a lot closer to it than the rogue was to stay resting and not under the cover of stealth.

I knew about the eating removing stealth feature, which is fine. Initiate rest, then stealth is what I was aiming at getting across haha.

15. evelyn

evelyn Member

Ive already reported about that issue and i could bet that the CC creator is working on that problem.

16. evelyn

evelyn Member

Btw i dont want to look like a shitface but if you would be able to add so it ONLY pick-pockets WITHOUT killing it i would be very gladly!

17. mcdeman

mcdeman Member

+1)

18. HB8546C89

HB8546C89 New Member

Hey guys, I cannot find any CCs that can be used for a rogue in a BG. He does not attack anything but he does run around, please help?

19. fpsware

In order for me to fully diagnose any faults in this CC I need to be able to read the entire log file for the active session where you experienced faults. It is not only important, it is critical you attach the log file in order for me to resolve this issue. I will not accept snippets or a partial log file as these are almost always lacking in the information I require to successfully address your issues.

If you don't know how to attach your log file there are fully detailed instructions (including pictures) in this post -> http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbuddy-forum/guides/9859-how-attach-your-hb-log-file-%5B-pictures%5D.html

No log file, no support.

20. ShortRound

ShortRound New Member

Approaching level cap now with an assassination spec. Rotation could use some work. Ideal pull needs to apply a full stack of poisons asap so would need an opening approaching the following order:

Arrange pull (stealth, sap an add, use distraction, pickpocket)
      Garrote (from stealth)
      Mutilate
      Slice and Dice
      Mutilate
      Envenom (brings SnD up to full)

Then we start our main dps rotation, with building up combo points applying Rupture or Envenom (if Rupture already present).

Is there any way to adjust the settings to comply with this or would I need to get into the code?

*Amendment* - main dps rotation looks fine but doesn't seem to reapply Rupture (+1 Always) if main finsher is set to Envenom. Will watch again to confirm.

Excerpt from log:

New pull target Abyssion (82), resetting pull timer.
      -Stealth
      -Face the target
      -Cheap Shot
      Backup a wee bit, too close to our target
      -Gouge
      -Rupture
      -Gouge
      -Slice and Dice
      -Vendetta
      -Mutilate
      -Kick
      -Gouge