• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Fpsware Rogue

Discussion in 'Archives' started by fpsware, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Lilbuddy

Lilbuddy New Member

Hey FPS, I am getting an unhandled exception when I try to use the Class Config button in HB .5063. It's basically a .NET framework error saying it could not find \Rogue\Class Specific\Settings\UIElements.xml Please help!

2. Lilbuddy

Lilbuddy New Member

This is exactly what I am getting but this is the newest sych from the SVN and a new unpack from HB .5063

EDIT: I thought I would close HB and restart it since this was the first time I ran it after unpacking it and placing the CC in the directory and it fixed it. I suppose the file is missing until you close HB the first time.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2011
    3. l337pally

l337pally New Member

It always does this, if you load a profile first, then try to go into CC config you get that error, Fix is either do your settings first then load profile or put your profiles in Main HB folder and not the profiles folder and you wont get that error

4. HB5040A42

HB5040A42 New Member

so can one help here rly 1 week try fix :S

5. evelyn

evelyn Member

Fpsware is still gone as far as i know? Just hold on for an update.

6. Anonuzer01

Anonuzer01 Active Member

at Hera.Fpsware.get_WantButton() in c:\Users\***\Downloads\Honorbuddy_2.0.0.5063\Custo mClasses\fpswarerogue\fpsware.cs:line 56

Is your Fpsware Rogue directory "Fpsware rogue" or "fpswarerogue"?

If there is no space in the directory name, there should be one.

7. HB9357A89

HB9357A89 New Member

Hi its a great cc keep up the good work! But i have 1 problem in pvp battlegrounds he rarely enters stealth and if so its 2 late and he get owned ..

8. fpsware

fpsware Community Developer

I will answer all questions as soon as I can. I've been extremely busy with 'life' over the last 3 weeks. My wife has been in and out of hospital over 2 weeks, I started a new job last week and I have other obligations to deal with.

I've not given up on anything; development will continue - time permitting.

9. madman

madman New Member

Sad to hear about your wife, hope she's ok. And gz on the new job!

Im currently using your cc's (priest, druid, rogue and mage), havent entcountered any problems at all so far :) GL with rl stuff

10. Damos06

Damos06 New Member

Aye brother take care of RL stuff first...Tha'ts the reason i got into the botting... I'd rather spend time with my gf the grind out stupid ass shit in game :)....sadly over the years I've gotten WAY more satisfaction out of botting and what i could accomplish with it then actually playing most of these games.

FYI, I'm BRAND NEW to this bot (less then 5 hours of use), I JUST returned to WOW, i was having a HELL of a time loading up your bot, sooo many errors i couldn't begin to figure it out. But TO EVERYONE TRYING TO GET THIS CC TO WORK. USE THE SVN check out. the zip wont work, at least i couldn't get it to work. BUT when you do YOU HAVE TO CHANGE THE FOLDER THE SVN creates to the one he has listed on the first page, FPSWARE ROGUE (NOT FPSWAREROGUE). If you don't it wont work and you will be royally pissed off for a bit like me :). Just getting this to work now at least i finally was able to get it to load.

11. fpsware

fpsware Community Developer

The instructions in the first post apply to the SVN and the ZIP file. The SVN client simply SUGGESTS a folder name for your downloaded/local copy, it uses the default name of the SVN - as Google Code does not allow spaces in SVN names its called fpswarerogue - you have the choice to rename the folder.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2011
    12. Lilbuddy

Lilbuddy New Member

Take it easy man and I am sorry to hear about those troubles. My support is with you.

13. ShortRound

ShortRound New Member

It's spelt 'Rogue' not 'Rouge'

14. Bammeh

Bammeh Member

I have noticed a few problems with this CC:

- It likes to stand a bit away from the target....and just stares at him. Doesn't attack or anything.
      - Always get " You need to be facing your target!"

Other than that, amazing. I'll post a log one I witness this happen again.

Part of log:
      Yes, I know youll want a full one.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2011
    15. l337pally

l337pally New Member

Hey fps just wanted to bring something up, not sure if its the CC or HB. Im running profile to pickpocket boxes only but my guy pulls aggro alot. He runs like right on top of mob trying to pickpocket and gets aggro. There any way to set range to pickpocket? I have glyph so i dont really need to be close at all, its like 15yards

16. Damos06

Damos06 New Member

Um not sure whats going on with my bug, i don't get any Debug errors or anything, BUT when its stealth pulling, it walks up to the mobs and stands there til it times out then seems to just auto-attack which starts the combat cycle. Same thing no matter how i set the stealth pull... It worked up until like lvl 42 then it broke a few days ago, been just melee pulling mobs since and everything seems to run fine but still getting lots of deaths due to not being able to sap and or open on mobs.

****IGNORE I"M AN IDIOT******

if anyone has having the same problem, i think its the same one as 1337pally...i had somehow turned the pick pocket setting on, so my char just ran up and sat next to the mob I would assume "trying" to pick pocket it....no idea, turned it off and its fixed

Last edited: Jul 28, 2011
    17. l337pally

l337pally New Member

Im having a big issue with being in stealth to pickpocket mobs and when its done i move through that mob to find the next, which gives me aggro..Is there any way to walk around mobs or avoid running through them? Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated thanks. Also I notice now and then the rogue doesnt pickpocket the mob, It will do 3 or 4 in a row then randomly just not pickpocket 1 and just sit there for bit, then blacklist mob and keep going, then starts pickpocketing again.

PS is there any chance to add a delay when running stealth/pickpocket only mode to wait 4seconds before continuing if we got in combat so we can restealth. Since one of the new patches recently theres now a 4 second cooldown to use stealth again once its broken.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2011
    18. l337pally

l337pally New Member

Im gonna post this new bug here if its a bot issue ill move it. Happens while using using Mrfishit botbase. Im guessing from the logs CC is throwing an error cause im using a fishing pole and not 2 weapons? Just to clarify i have poisons disabled for both main hand and offhand, its always set to none.

Code:
      [8:16:14 AM:205] Changing current profile to MrFishIt - Empty Profile
      [8:16:14 AM:253] Cleared POI
      [8:16:14 AM:254] Cleared POI - Reason Starting up
      [8:16:14 AM:254] Cleared POI
      [8:16:14 AM:258] Chose Fpsware Rogue(0.1.7) by Fpsware as your combat class!
      [8:16:14 AM:294] You are a level 85 Combat Rogue
      [8:16:14 AM:931] Casting
      [8:16:14 AM:941] Spell_C::CastSpell(88868, 0, 0xF130AFB000003F47, 0) [1]
      [8:16:15 AM:465] Activity: Waiting for bobber to splash
      [8:16:19 AM:595] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
         at Hera.ClassHelpers.Rogue.Poisons.NeedPoisons(Boolean& needMainHandPoison, Boolean& needOffHandPoison) in c:\HB\CustomClasses\Fpsware Rogue\Flib\ClassHelpers.cs:line 366
         at Hera.ClassHelpers.Rogue.Poisons.ApplyPoisons() in c:\HB\CustomClasses\Fpsware Rogue\Flib\ClassHelpers.cs:line 413
         at Hera.Fpsware.Pulse() in c:\HB\CustomClasses\Fpsware Rogue\Class Specific\Misc\CC.cs:line 90
         at Styx.WoWPulsator.Pulse(PulseFlags flags)
         at Styx.Logic.BehaviorTree.TreeRoot.Tick()
         at Styx.Logic.BehaviorTree.TreeRoot.Run()
      [8:16:28 AM:721] Got a bite!
      [8:16:28 AM:723] InteractDebug:245121760
      [8:16:28 AM:756] Interact Done:245121760
      [8:16:29 AM:463] Activity: Looting
      [8:16:29 AM:958] Activity: Waiting for bobber to splash
      [8:16:30 AM:176] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
         at Hera.ClassHelpers.Rogue.Poisons.NeedPoisons(Boolean& needMainHandPoison, Boolean& needOffHandPoison) in c:\HB\CustomClasses\Fpsware Rogue\Flib\ClassHelpers.cs:line 366
         at Hera.ClassHelpers.Rogue.Poisons.ApplyPoisons() in c:\HB\CustomClasses\Fpsware Rogue\Flib\ClassHelpers.cs:line 413
         at Hera.Fpsware.Pulse() in c:\HB\CustomClasses\Fpsware Rogue\Class Specific\Misc\CC.cs:line 90
      [8:16:30 AM:707] Casting
      [8:16:30 AM:708] Spell_C::CastSpell(88868, 0, 0xF130AFB000003F47, 0) [2]
      [8:16:31 AM:195] Spell_C::CastSpell(88868, 0, 0xF130AFB000003F47, 0) [3]
      [8:16:35 AM:486] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      [8:16:39 AM:294] Got a bite!
      [8:16:39 AM:294] InteractDebug:245122456
      [8:16:39 AM:312] Interact Done:245122456
      [8:16:40 AM:085] Activity: Looting
      [8:16:40 AM:555] Casting
      [8:16:40 AM:556] Spell_C::CastSpell(88868, 0, 0xF130AFB000003F47, 0) [4]
      [8:16:41 AM:039] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      [8:16:41 AM:061] Spell_C::CastSpell(88868, 0, 0xF130AFB000003F47, 0) [5]
      [8:16:41 AM:533] Activity: Waiting for bobber to splash
      [8:16:46 AM:309] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      [8:16:55 AM:103] Got a bite!
      [8:16:55 AM:103] InteractDebug:245123152
      [8:16:55 AM:136] Interact Done:245123152
      [8:16:56 AM:763] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      [8:17:00 AM:242] Casting
      [8:17:00 AM:243] Spell_C::CastSpell(88868, 0, 0xF130AFB000003F47, 0) [6]
      [8:17:02 AM:009] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      [8:17:16 AM:228] Got a bite!
      [8:17:16 AM:228] InteractDebug:245123848
      [8:17:16 AM:262] Interact Done:245123848
      [8:17:17 AM:132] Activity: Looting
      [8:17:17 AM:629] Activity: Waiting for bobber to splash
      [8:17:17 AM:837] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

19. mikebauch

mikebauch New Member

Sorry if it's already been addressed, but I was just using my rogue to mine, and the class loads but he won't attack mobs when they start attacking him. It's in Fpsware Rogue and everything, and I haven't had this problem with any other Fps classes.

20. khurune

khurune Member

Code:
      Could not compile CC from D:\HB\CustomClasses\fpsware.cs!

Read the first couple of posts and install it correctly.