• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Fury Unleashed I - The best you can get! (Arms, Fury & Protection supported)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by nomnomnom, May 13, 2013.

1. Quaterpounder

Quaterpounder New Member

Same won't charge for me, but otherwise its a great CR!

2. Kurlebalo

Kurlebalo New Member

So as you can see there is no movement in this routine yet so bot will not charge on his own and there are no charge setting is it at all and you cant use it on its own with afk bot bases. Only possible way to use it with bgbuddy is to use plugin IWantMovement which will never give nearly good results and will most likely be full of buggy behavior at least for me it was when I tried it with FU. This routine is one of the best routines I have tried and only one that (unfortunately I must admit) can do some thing better then me with my warrior also I hope that movement will never come to this routine as it should stay as it is because full potential comes with player behind it and manual controlled CDs.

Tbh if you want routine which will run you around and make you charge and jump like monkey all the time especially when its not needed you should use singular.

3. Dominowood

Dominowood Member

Noom спасибо за новую версию,будем тестировать и пробовать ее в новом деле.

4. HB7690L59

HB7690L59 New Member

Thanks for this, will donate soon :), will be leveing a new war as arms/prot soon :).

5. showtimez

showtimez New Member

Compiler Error: d:\Games\Daily\Routines\Fury Unleashed (Rev 1556)\Interfaces\GUI\GuiExtentions.cs(19,25) : error CS1501: No overload for method 'GetValue' takes 1 arguments
      Compiler Error: d:\Games\Daily\Routines\Fury Unleashed (Rev 1556)\Interfaces\GUI\Interface.Designer.cs(70,30) : error CS1061: 'System.Windows.Forms.PropertyGrid' does not contain a definition for 'CommandsBorderColor' and no extension method 'CommandsBorderColor' accepting a first argument of type 'System.Windows.Forms.PropertyGrid' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

6. ianhrfrd

ianhrfrd New Member

the cr has stoped using all my cooldowns like berserker rage bloodbath and recklessness

7. Sokoo

Sokoo New Member

Yeah getting this same error =/ Can't even choose the CR in the CR selection menu.

Attached Files:

8. nomnomnom

nomnomnom Well-Known Member

You're missing .net Framework 4.5. If you took the time to read the FAQ in the first post, it would've given you the ability to immediately use the routine :). Anyway the link is in the FAQ of my first post, and it's free. Download it, install it and it'll work nicely.

Post a logfile please, I really need more info.

Je mist .net Framework 4.5. Staat in de FAQ in the first post, kan je gratis downloaden en de link staat erbij.

I appreciate your kind words :)

Ok!

9. Sokoo

Sokoo New Member

Ooow vaag... had hem laatst ge?nstalleerd :confused: Naja doe het wel ff opnieuw! :) Thnx voor je hulp.

10. Deathgrowl

Deathgrowl New Member

Could someone educate me as to when the program Heroic Leaps and when it doesn't? Do I need to maintain max DPS range? Does my cursor determine the Heroic Leap location? I ask these questions because the only time I saw it actually perform a Heroic Leap was twice on Thok and once on Dark Shaman (we started the night at Dark Shaman). I understand that Simcraft only recommends Heroic Leap when Colossol Smash is up, is this one of those common denominators for use? Thanks in advance.

11. nomnomnom

@ Everyone: Arms has been updated and is being tested by someone. Once he approves, I'll push a new

Heroic Leap on CS is indeed a simcraft thing. You need to be 8 yards away from your tgt before you can actually cast it so it's quite tricky. I'm still thinking of a way to make it better, or remove it again ...

12. ianhrfrd

ianhrfrd New Member

is it just me that the cooldown are not working for

13. Dominowood

Dominowood Member

Что сейчас будет лучше с обновлением рутины Фури или Оружие? Касается именно рейдов. Кто что подскажет.

14. Ckeller708

Ckeller708 New Member

First off I have to say that I love this bot but recently the bot is not using cooldowns such as Bloodbath, Recklessness ect. It's also not keeping up my Battle shout or Berserker rage. i tried changing the settings to where they would activate Always, on boss dummy, everything. I've also tried clean installing honorbuddy but nothing seems to work.

15. Ckeller708

Ckeller708 New Member

Just read a little further back and say you were working on it, sorry and thanks!

16. nomnomnom

Internal revision 1557.

* Did some code cleanup.
      * Fixed some CombatLog issues.
      * Fixed Arms Cooldowns.

Use the auto-updater in the CC to update! Or update manually via the SVN (TortoiseSVN).

17. HB7690L59

HB7690L59 New Member

Any chance of making it like you hold a key and will cast it there? Since the optimal way would be to jump from one side to the other of the boss hitbox without ever leaving melee range or not worth to use it. Or maybe it does it like this already? haven't had the chance to notice it too well yet.

18. Dominowood

Dominowood Member

Noom может сделаете чтобы Recklessness использовало автоматически под бурст. В настройках стоит что только на боссах,но использовал на манекене его он не используется. Может почините?

19. User0828

User0828 New Member

20. imdasandman

imdasandman Active Member

Delete the rotation and re download it. See if that helps.