• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Gatherbuddy 2 - Second Test

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Hawker, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. avfarmlol

avfarmlol New Member

im unable to even download the new release all i get is this message "avfarmlol, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
      If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

bit anoying really any reason why its doing this?

2. fooguo

fooguo New Member

was happening to me i logged out of the site and relogged in and it let me download

3. SMcCloud

SMcCloud New Member

Tried using the felwood horde profile, it would ONLY gather mining nodes, regardless of the settings. Even if I disabled mining it would still ONLY get them. Same issue with winterspring, worked with EPL though.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2011
    4. zeus4000

zeus4000 New Member

Ok first it work better in this version, it can mount back when in water etc. Nice fix =P

Unfortunatly it loot mob it kill .....

Unfortunatly dont ninja node doesnt seem to work or partialy as it happened 3-4 time when i have time to watch my bot using this that i arrive to a node where there is a player that was actualy mining/herbing it, look tad bad.

Its still too earlier for me to say if it will exit when bags are full etc... but if you can fix for good the dont ninja node, it would rock, too much traffic on the server i bot, it look totaly bad and its unefficient as well.

But i can say i far prefer use this than GB as GB is tad more reliable but totaly suck with the ascent etc...

Zuruss

5. Anegus

Anegus New Member

Yep the pausing is managable. The ninja node does seem to be marginal. Been a few times where someone was fighting next to the node and I took it. I tend to run in ninja mode anyways. Server is used to lots of dicks havesting all the time.

Only thing is the looting of mobs and that's not a big deal. Still a ways to go to get full bags

6. avfarmlol

avfarmlol New Member

i tried that still didnt work for me not sure why i have lifetime and all as well.

7. zeus4000

zeus4000 New Member

One more problem, dont know if it will repeat tough, it was approaching a node, and i found him running into a wall, waited 5 min to see if he would do something but no, like if the foward was pressed hehe. ( lets say he lost track on what to do )

Zuruss

8. anti

anti New Member

Also cannot download due to permission errors =( Tried relogging, no go.

9. evomac

evomac New Member

This may sound like a "simple" question, but I am trying to blacklist a node that is stuck under the world. I try to use the Blacklist feature in the HB gui, but it keeps going back to the node. Is there something similar to badnodes.xml in this release that I can use?

^^ This is what I'm trying to Blacklist.

EDIT: Also can't stand on the exact coordinate because its jammed under a mountain at the moment.

10. kilan23

kilan23 New Member

Guild vault feature isn't working either at the moment

11. Anegus

Anegus New Member

The repair/mail run doesn't seem to be working that well either.

First off when it detects that its bags are full it doesn't really fly up to go to repair it will walk along the ground unless it can get airborne somehow. Then it also attempts to harvest on the way back to the repair.

It seemed to forget that it was trying to go mail or repair and go back to pathing on the route. It did eventually make it to the repair and repair/sold, but it didn't mail.

12. Joker76

Joker76 Member

Very nice Hawker & Rahpus!

Pros:
      1. Flying looks much more "human"
      2. Interacting with nodes is much smoother than GB
      3. Combat rocks

Cons:
      1. Does not blacklist nodes automatically (at least not that I've seen)
      2. No option to disable looting mobs

13. vinko4444

vinko4444 Guest

Uhm, first: Sorry for my bad english, i'm german :S
      Second: Can I use this before i hit lvl 60? Like at lvl 10 or something, or do I NEED a flying mount for gatherbuddy2?

14. tubajedimr

tubajedimr New Member

Problem with not blacklisting in this case, besides poorly placed nodes is it gets stuck in a flight cycle trying to grab nodes underground. Neeeeeeeds blacklists.

great work though definitely promising!

15. in2fun

in2fun New Member

Am I missing it or is there a way to record paths with new GB2 in HB?
      So that way dont have to use the ones on first post.
      Or can we load old profiles from GB1 ?

Also wonder if there is a way to set speed of profile according to speed of your mount. So dont mater if on a lvl 60 fly mount, or lvl 80 with master and pale horse buff. Not sure how hard that would be.

Testing now with lvl 80 rogue, master flying, using the Mt Hyjal profile from first post. So far stopping for about second at each hotspot.

Need to add dont loot mobs, tried to uncheck in grindbot. but does not carry over to GB.
      Also notice when gets agro, after killing mob, looting mob. It attempts to mount fly off, Then stops mines. Then mounts.
      Either need to not loot at all, or mine before mount.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
    16. highvoltz

highvoltz Well-Known Member

17. phrozenjib

phrozenjib Member

The only prob Im having with the GB2 section of HB is that every now and then Ive left it and gone afk to come back and its flown right up to the max height and seems like its stuck, I press the "spacebar" and it resumes along its normal path after flying back down to a normal height.

18. moujoohoo

moujoohoo New Member

19. grime

grime New Member

one major issue is that, running with archaeology buddy/any hb profile except gatherbuddy2,
      on my druid especially.. Unstuck mount detection is getting way out of hand.

I have found what was the exact issue that is causing this.

Let's say I am alt tabbing on other stuffs doing/browsing my stuffs, my toon gets a detection as 'unstuck mount attempt' right on the spot forever with endless attempts.

However, until I clicked the WoW main window, it gets back on hand.

Now this is not going to work if I have 5 wow accounts running more than 1 Druid, because, I can't click on that WoW.exe while still having another toon(druid as well) detecting unstuck mount attempt. I have posted the logs before on Support Issues but to no avail.

Thanks.

20. in2fun

in2fun New Member

TY!!!!
      + rep to you

Another thing I have noticed. When get more than 1 mob. After kill 1 the bot will loot before attacking other mob. Dont recall HB ever doing that. So must be a GB2 thing.

Also its now trying to gather herbs when set to mine only.... (attempting to loot herbs stopped after a restart of HB)

Edit:
      Ok tried converting over one I know works fine on GB with no pauses. And in GB2 it still pauses at each hotspot.
      Not sure if my fps or not. With HB/GB2 running I have 12 fps. With GB1 stand alone running I have 20fps.

Also in HB/GB2 I notice in debug was getting:
      [12:38:19 AM:333] System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at (Object )
      at Gatherbuddy.GatherbuddyBot.(List`1 )
      --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
      at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
      at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
      at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
      at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)
      at Styx.Logic.Targeting.a(Delegate A_0, Object[] A_1)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.