• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Giles Old Posts Thread Ignore

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Gingerbread, Sep 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. GilesSmith

GilesSmith New Member

You have already asked this question, and I have already answered it above :)

2. theatristformallyknownasG

theatristformallyknownasG Active Member

dumbass question, sword and board builds ? except the obvious offensive 2h build ?

G

3. GilesSmith

GilesSmith New Member

It's a known fault with some reloggers (check post #2 of this thread, I have a section about reloggers there). You'll have to try a different relogger/launcher, or check the relogger/launcher thread for the one you use for possible fixes.

4. GilesSmith

GilesSmith New Member

v1.4.8 uploaded:
      - (experimental) Pause button added to the main DB window, next to the Start/Stop button. While running DB, just click pause - you can now play manually/visit town etc. - click again to unpause.
      WARNING: Make sure you go back to where you paused it, before unpausing!
      - Changed the variables that record how many monsters are within XX range of you to account for monster-size (so Azmodan should trigger more abilities etc.).
      - Reduced specific priority increases for shaman/hands of pestilence/cydaea, now that priority in general works better.
      - Some improvements to barricade handling.
      - Health wells have slightly more weight when you are injured.
      - Some minor changes to item scores (particulary amulets being valued too highly for having a socket).
      - Some minor changes to a few skills.
      - Witch Doctor spirit-walk now only used out of combat is "out of combat movement buffs" is ticked in combat options.
      - WD missing "Hex" skill now added.
      - The "Wizard Critical Mass" checkbox in combat config now also affects witch-doctors, and is used for WD's that use Grave Injustice.
      - More work by Moley on Witch-Doctors and Wizards skills - Witch-Doctors using the "Grave Injustice/Critical Mass" checkbox should find their WD's capable of spamming spells effectively in combat.

IMPORTANT: Updating Plugin Versions:
      To minimize or fix problems (random slowdowns, oddities with avoidance settings ignoring certain avoidance types), you should do the following things every time you update Giles Trinity or if you get any problems after updating;
      1: Make sure DemonBuddy is closed
      2: Go into the DemonBuddy folder, and DELETE the entire "CompiledAssemblies" folder from within the DB folder (this is completely fine and safe to do - DemonBuddy will rebuild this folder!).
      3: Go into the /settings/ folder within DemonBuddy - in this folder, delete "GilesTrinity.cfg".
      4: Load DB and configure the plugin again
      Following these quick, simple instructions will fix a lot of random issues that can crop up between upgrades. The reason for these requirements is largely down to the size and complexity of Giles Trinity.

5. packetloss

packetloss New Member

I have noticed the stucks. Probably a DB issue.

As far as REND. It is most definitely NOT spamming it. My usage went down considerably from 1.4.9.

I think I'm going to downgrade DB till they get their issues sorted it. My GPH and items per hour have dropped considerably since upgrading.

6. username

username New Member

is there a section to post problems about bot?
      after i downloaded that latest ver of db, my WD bot @ act1 is always stucking @ festering woods before entering crypt of the ancients and warriors rest, i tried everything clean DB install new plugins download etc etc and still stucking there? anyone else got prob after latest db ver? is there a way to fix that?

Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
    7. GilesSmith

GilesSmith New Member

Hmmm, how would they work, compared to the useonce stuff etc.?

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.